Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZhakiraP Thanks so much for the comment. Glad you are enjoying it. :)

@lanlyn Thanks so much for the comments. :) I'm trying to do things I've never done before in this story and my Bridgeport story. The story itself is new for me. Captioning pictures was my norm. Loved trying werewolves which I had never done before. The mummy curse and cure is new for me too and never realized until I researched it that there was more than one cure.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Hi Bekkasan just popped in to hit awesome....

*The forum creeper giggles and slips back into the sewers*
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

@CravenLestat You are welcome to leave all the awesomes you want. I love those! Just keep the creepy crawlies away please. :smiley::tongue:

Rafe and Autumn's Story
    Homecoming Welcome

The kids get tired of playing with the blocks and want to ride the spring riders. Autumn and Shea oblige them as they await the arrival of their men.
    44743392484_ab72e6a99b_b.jpg

Shea hears a vehicle arriving and rushes across the yard onto the deck and leaps into Seth's arms.
    30528246427_344d1c46dc_b.jpg

She looks into his eyes reassuring herself that he is back to normal
    44743466684_0fea694871_b.jpg

Shea rains kisses over his face not wanting to miss a spot. Seth is loving the attention and takes her in his arms and kisses her with all the love in his heart.
    30528247617_fb39dcfd58_b.jpg

He takes her hand and they rush across the yard, waving at Autumn and Rafe and the kids as they pass by. In tandem they enter Shea's fairy house and enjoy each others company in private.
    44743464364_a5f55fa2ac_b.jpg
    30528242217_75c013bc6f_b.jpg

Rafe greets Autumn with a passion filled kiss and whispers a promise for later. They smile and laugh happily as Shea and Seth rush by them.
    44954368385_99fac32dc3_b.jpg
    44743460634_6ef7f3bc5f_b.jpg

Rafe snuggles and chats with Will who is growing up and talks quite intelligently now. It won't be long before he becomes a boy. Rafe wants to cherish each moment of his toddler days, but also looks forward to his boyhood and watching him shape into the man he will be. Christina chatters to him happily. Most of her talk is still baby talk, but he can usually figure out what she is saying. She apparently missed her Daddy and Auntie Shea was sad and quiet and missing Uncle Seth.
    30542667937_7c815cec4d_b.jpg
    30542666927_c052dbbda4_b.jpg

It gets dark quickly and they take the kids upstairs to get them settled for bed. Rafe rocks Christina as Autumn bathes Will. They get the kids settled and enjoy some private time loving each other, and fall asleep in each others arms.
    44757734544_afbe140d4a_b.jpg
    44569318005_c5e5752588_b.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan So happy to see your boys back at home with their loved ones :)
    Shea jumping into Seth's arms was a real awwwww moment :)
    @Mikezumi Thanks! I thought it was perfect for the story! <3
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @bekkasan: Yay for the boys returning home. Aw at Shea leaping into Seth's arms. :)
    :) Smile!

Rafe and Autumn's Story
    Home to Barnacle Bay

Rafe, Seth and Autumn spent the next week cataloging, photographing and finishing up reports of their excavations this season. Rafe sent in his request to the Minister of Antiquities for his plans for next seasons excavations. He did not expect any opposition to those plans and in fact got a call that they were approved before they left for home.
    30941531227_f517ba63bd_b.jpg
    45880756661_fda305b019_b.jpg

They both enjoyed time off with their lovely ladies.
    45880757681_745fd1af1c_b.jpg
    30941531917_3b55270150_b.jpg

They enjoyed a family picnic on the lawn and Autumn set up a tripod to take a picture and of course it caught them before they were quite ready.
    45880757491_cefb725edb_b.jpg

The sunrise is golden their last morning in Al Simhara. They have packed the paintings that Shea and Autumn worked on and shipped them home. The kids toys and a few of the artifacts that Rafe and Seth are taking back to study are loaded up in the jeep and they are ready for the trip home.
    31650466168_e0e77748cf_b.jpg
    45880756441_dc504e66ae_b.jpg

After a long trip they arrive home. Will is excited to be back home and hugs his sister reminding her she was just a baby when they left and couldn't even walk. The adults smile at the kids and sigh happily, glad to be back in Barnacle Bay as well.
    45830979542_b4fd786eab_b.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan The family must be relieved to be home after their huge ordeal! Lovely family photo and the hug is just too adorable <3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

@Puddinroy Hi! Thanks so much for the comments! Shea was a happy lady!

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. :) Just a short update to get them home. Am moving on to Bridgeport, hopefully pics of your grandsims soon on the other thread. :)

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. :) I love my little kiddo's in the stories!
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @bekkasan Glad to see everyone is ok. Seth especially looks very excited to be back and well :)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,014 Member
    @bekkasan Loved the homecoming updates. ...Great screenshot of Shea in Seth's arms! ...The flowers around the fairy house are beautiful. ...And sweet pics of Rafe greeting Autumn and the kids. ...Neat shots of Seth and Rafe organizing and cataloging their relics. ...Wonderful group pose. ...And now everyone is back home, safe and sound!
    @ZhakiraP Thanks so much for reading and commenting. :) Seth is a happy camper. :)

@lanlyn Thanks so much for reading and your comments. Glad that you are enjoying the stories.
    The Family Trees

I did the family trees for my Bridgeport family save so decided to do them for the Ballan Family as well. I hope this will help any readers keep things straight since I play all my saves so haphazardly. :wink: I added these to the original first post as well as here.

Victor, a vampire and his wife Gardenia, a witch are the founders of the family. His sister Autumn was brought in to the fold when @aricarai remade the pizza girl and I had to have her version in my game. The children are Alice, a witch, twins Josef and Jillian, vampires, Dylan, a witch, and twins Lucas and Lexi who are hybrid vampire/witches with the mod from Nraas.
    45646382215_9267e4e91e_z.jpg

Alice is now a young adult and married to Adam Moonwalker, a werewolf. His mother was a fairy and he and his friends next adventure will be to track his family on his mother's side.
    46543124501_072f011e11.jpg

Autumn married Rafe Sinclair, a vampire and former pirate from Barnacle Bay. They have two children Will and Christina, both are vampires.
    46508435702_91fe14cc41.jpg

Seth Armor is Rafe's best friend, business partner, bro, might as well be a brother. He is human, recently almost a mummy. He married Shea, a fairy, who escaped from the clutches of the dastardly Lestat. She was taken in by Rafe and Autumn and became their nanny while she recovered from her abduction.
    31619485787_e1e9b895ea.jpg

Marshall Flynn is Adam's best friend, turned to a werewolf by Adam after Marshall was attacked and dying. Marshall married Jennifer Doe who is human. Jennifer is Alice's best friend. Marshall has two sisters Maggie (also a best friend of Alice), married to Joseph Doe and Cora. Joseph and Maggie have had their first child and I forgot what they named it!
    46560620651_e9b96ff741.jpg

Dedric George is another best friend of Adam's. He was originally hired by Victor to help look into Adam's fairy family. Dedric went to university with them and they all became best friends. He will be able to help them as they travel in lands that are traditional to fairy's. Hopefully, Dedric will meet someone special while they travel.
    45629569325_9499661b6b.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,014 Member
    @bekkasan I enjoyed looking at your family trees and reading about the relationships. Great references for your story. Isn't it cool how these little sims characters come alive for us? Complex backstories, friendships, families. :)
    @lanlyn Thanks so much for checking it out. :) It really is amazing how they work themselves into our hearts. The Ballan Family was originally just a short save to test the lighting mod and their story just kept growing and growing and now they are my favorites....but don't tell the others. :wink:

Author's Note: When I last played in this save with this branch of the family, Adam and his lovely bride Alice had gone to Barnacle Bay for a few days of fun in the sun, as well as visiting Alice's Uncle Rafe who had some information Adam needs for his quest. Adam's best friend and fellow werewolf Marshall, Jennifer, his sweet bride and their close friend Dedric have gone to Barnacle Bay with them. If you want to review this part of the story it is here the last chapter at the end of the page and first on the next page. I've brought forward part of the story as a memory so new folks will know what is going on. Hope it helps.

Adam's Quest

During the long drive to Moonlight Falls Adam's thoughts often turn to his conversation with Rafe. Once again as he enters the town of Moonlight Falls that conversation surfaces in his memory.
    48179569641_9651b8497c_b.jpg

Rafe and Adam descend into the underground caverns and crypts that Rafe has excavated under his home. Rafe explained that he prefers to keep the important papers and books away from prying eyes. He opens the hidden door to his archive room. He shows Adam a diary that he obtained from a book merchant. He found an interesting story that may shed some light on Adam's lineage. The diary belongs to one of the court fairy's. He has no idea how it ended up in the merchants shop.
    48179139816_be906f2ff6_b.jpg
    48179154331_190b8d01f2_b.jpg
    48179239587_aac1b6636c_b.jpg

Adam sits in the chair and begins to read.
    I write this tale so the world will know what happened to my precious Prince Kailon. I was his nursemaid, his nanny, his companion, and his governess during his youth. I loved him as if I was his mother and I miss him dreadfully. I want the world to know what happened and it not be swept under the rug and hidden by the Fairy Court. The tradition for centuries in the Fae world is that the Queen of the Fairy's will choose mates for her sons and daughters from the oldest families in the land when they are born. The chosen remain with their families, but are raised and educated and provided with the best of everything until the fates determine who will be the mate. The most important of the mates of course is the Prince or Princess that is heir to the throne. The Queen has an arrangement with the fates that the chosen one will be determined for the heir at the16th birthday. This provides time to continue preparing the chosen one for his or her duties. They do not meet until chosen. Once the fates make their choice the chosen one will move into the palace to further their education in royal protocol and history, combat and many other arts. Although they are segregated they do meet at formal dinners and are allowed to get to know each other under careful supervision. The bond is forged and witnessed once both reach the age of 18. The ties from a bonding are permanent as their souls are joined, they become one soul, two hearts and cannot be broken even in death.

Prince Kailon, eldest son of the Queen met his young bride after the fates made their choice. He fell instantly in love with her and she with him. A true love match. They married on her 18th birthday. She became pregnant within a few weeks. She disappeared a few months later on a trip to visit her parents. They searched for months and months. No trace was ever found of what happened to her or the security party that went with her. Prince Kailon was found dead one morning six months after she disappeared. The searches were suspended as they knew she no longer lived. The bond that was forged between them was not broken even in death. Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa may not have been together at death, but their spirits rest together in the realm of the Fairy's forevermore. Trejalla Elmtwig, Court Fairy.

48179262787_fec37f035f_b.jpg

Rafe tells him that he looked into the marriage of Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa. According to the records, Nissa was a Willowisp before her wedding. Like Victor he can find no information on the Willowisp family since the disappearance of Nissa. Rafe advises him to travel to Moonlight Falls as suggested by Victor. "The timing of the marriage, pregnancy and deaths are crucial to my suspicions. My guess is that you are the child of Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa. Your fairy genes are dormant as the werewolf genes are stronger. I think the werewolf Drogo bit you as an infant to prevent you from becoming a fairy. He had probably told the clan she was pregnant with his child. I imagine that is the only reason they didn't try to kill her or overthrow him as leader. To be honest, I'm shocked he did not kill you outright. We can run some tests on you now if you would like. Once you discover what happened to the Willowisp family they may agree to testing as well. It might be difficult getting DNA from the royal family, but, we can try that too."
    48179285767_b16145cbb9_b.jpg

Adam is stunned with what he just read as well as with Rafe's speculations. He is not surprised that Drogo lied to him about his mother leaving the fairy community because of love for Drogo. He did not know about bonding when he lived with the clan, but if they had been bonded Drogo would have died when his mother did. "I think Drogo liked having someone around that was easy for him to abuse and torture, that was too young and too small to fight back. He might be my werewolf sire, but it would be nice to know he is not my blood sire. Dedric and I practiced on each other in university running scans and taking samples. We did some analyzing and that is when I found that I did inherit some fairy genes from my Mother. I guess it is possible I may have some genes from my father as well if I am truly not Drogo's blood son. I have much to think about. Thank you so much for doing the research and finding what you did."
    48179222161_b6f270e765_b.jpg

Adam shakes his head clearing the thoughts from his mind as the sign appears ahead telling him Welcome to Moonlight Falls. He follows the directions to the house the realtor gave them. He pulls up in front of the rental and they all pile out of the car, stretching their legs as they look at their home for the near future. After wandering through the house, picking bedrooms and unpacking they meet down in the living room and start making plans. They want to explore the town and get to know some of the town families especially any of the occult families who may have information they need. The Vault of Antiquity is full of historical data, genealogy, and some artifacts according to both Rafe and Victor and would be a good place to explore. Today, they will take it easy and try to make the place livable and just relax after driving for several days.
    (I did some minor renovation to the house cause it was just ugly and plain. I didn't do much, just a few touches here and there to help....its a rental and didn't want to spend too much time on it.)
    48179569721_92812c5cd3_b.jpg
    48154811467_5b8584beda_b.jpg

Dedric relaxes by taking another DNA sample of Adam to evaluate. "We need to make sure the specimen is fresh and the uni one is several months old now." Alice relaxes in the rocker. Marshall and Jennifer enjoy smooching and checking out a new object in the den that was turned into a laboratory.
    48156162812_687e332c30_b.jpg
    48156162487_f6f1205c0d_b.jpg

Dedric and Adam work in the lab while Jennifer stocks the refrigerator. Marshall meditates in the back yard and has a lovely view even though he closes his eyes. Alice goes to the alchemy shop to see if they carry any ingredients that she does not have. She and a zebra butterfly get to know each other.
    48156084491_276680dd6b_b.jpg
    48156083821_c91ef1867c_b.jpg
    48156084581_0ff02c0f0f_b.jpg
    48156163172_b45a87da03_b.jpg
    48173560502_a4f4c5c05f_b.jpg

They went to the point for a grill-a-thon that evening, but only a few other townspeople showed up. Well, that is three more people they know now and one was a fairy. Marshall introduced himself to her. She is one of the Goodfellow fairy's. They enjoy roasting marshmallows before going back home and settling in for the night.
    48173558372_24dff54337_b.jpg
    48173481791_cd6b0d1fe7_b.jpg
    48173557937_75e1712c90_b.jpg

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Story
    Adam's Quest
    Wisteria's Fate

As the household sleeps, someone else is stirring. A fairy appears in the back garden coming out of the little fairy house. The fairy changes her form once she is a safe distance from the little house. She looks to the main house and realizes someone is living in it. She senses other members of the occult society as well as a human. Her senses tell her the new neighbors are a witch and two werewolves, a fairy and a human. 'How interesting' she thinks to herself. What a strange combination of peoples. She feels a disturbance in the air around the house but does not know what it means. Her curiosity gets the best of her. She sneaks into the house in fairy form and reverts once safely inside. She finds the fairy first as he is sleeping in the room downstairs. Her heartbeat quickens as she watches him sleep. He is very handsome. She trembles and feels faint. She does not understand the disturbing feeling she is getting in his presence. She leaves the room as swiftly as she entered it. She slips upstairs and finds the others. Moving quietly she peers into the bedrooms upstairs. How strange, it seems that one of the werewolves and a witch are together and the other werewolf is with the human. Both couples are snuggled in bed so close together that she can't tell where one begins and the other ends. They are definitely lovers and she smiles at the romantic vibrations that they give off even in their sleep. She leaves the house avoiding the room with the male fairy since it disturbed her so much. She flies silently in the night to the community garden. She has made it her job to work with the plants in the community garden, weeding them, talking to them and keeping them happy and watered and fed.
    48173480881_656e5569b3_b.jpg
    48173556562_d0f39ab34a_b.jpg
    48173556327_7ca31e718f_b.jpg
    48173480146_4ba6a2a7ec_b.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the house Adam is awakened by the sounds of someone trying to enter the front door. The house does not have an alarm system, but with two werewolves and a witch in the household it is really not needed. By the time the others got downstairs Adam was already in a fight with the burglar as well as getting hearts with her! Yes....her. Equal opportunity burglars around this town! No police showed up and Adam let her run off since she didn't even get in the house to take anything. Hopefully word will get around town that the newcomers are not to be messed with.
    48173556112_8f6e1ec7c8_b.jpg

The fairy finishes her job and tidies up the loose seeds lying around and goes back home before the sun rises. She is very shy and even though most communities accept fairy's readily she is a bit timid so she prefers to work at night and sleep during the day. She goes through the woods and slips into her home before the others are stirring. She sips on some pineapple juice, does a few chores, takes a quick shower and tucks herself into her bed and falls asleep quickly. Her dreams are disturbing instead of restful. A grey eyed fairy chases her through the valley and into the woods, laughing as he catches up with her, taking her hand in his and swinging her around and around as he dances her around the trees as the music of the woods surrounds them. Her heart beats wildly and he pulls her into his embrace. The kiss starts softly and tenderly and she puts her arms around his neck pulling him closer wanting more......she wakens, her heart still beating wildly realizing it was just a dream.....just a dream.
    48173555882_cd6eb6fdbe_b.jpg
    48173555672_f1a7393a6a_b.jpg
    48173555172_feb0fa82da_b.jpg
    48173554957_75c2b6b911_b.jpg
    48173477546_7b5b9b4824_b.jpg

She sits up on the side of the bed breathing deeply trying to settle her heart and nerves. "By the fates", she moans. "I am not ready to meet my soulmate even if he is cute!" After the dream the disturbing sensations she was feeling made complete sense. She moves over to sit on the couch to think about how this is going to change her life. She wonders if he is aware of her. She keeps the fairy house under spells to keep anyone out so they might keep him from sensing her. She realizes it will do her no good to run though. They are destined by the fates to be together and some will say she is lucky to have found him so early in her youth. She wonders how old he is. She thinks from what she saw he is not much older than her. Should she go knock on the door and introduce herself? Should she just keep hiding. Should she just run as fast and as far away as she can? Her mind is whirling with thoughts and she can feel herself start to hyperventilate. She tells herself to stop panicking, she tries the slow breathing again, and suddenly feels a soothing aura that settles her mind and calms her breathing. She curls up on the couch, and lets the aura do its job and she falls fast asleep.
    48198188002_a47f953b20_b.jpg
    48198137256_88e6f7d9ab_b.jpg
    48198187892_2e6dd3a8a1_b.jpg

Dedric feeling restless decides to go to the attic where Adam and Marshall set up the martial arts equipment. He cannot figure out why he has been so unsettled since they moved into this house. He has not been to Moonlight Falls in years but never experienced this before and it worries him as to what it could mean to Adam. He senses someone nearby is upset, but cannot tell who it is. He says the words of calm and soothing and an aura surrounds him and feeds out to all those nearby. He hopes it helps the one who needs it the most.
    48192633987_5577bee1b5_b.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Yess, they´re back!!!!
    This was such a good read!
    And Dedric´s future wife is soo beautiful!
    I hope she doesn´t run away!!
    Thanks for reading and the comment! Much appreciated!! Playing with Rafe and Autumn however briefly in the Mermaid story made me want to get back to this family. I love them so much!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Read the most recent two updates. Interesting start or return to the story :smile: I will have to read through the past pages at some point :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you for reading and commenting. I think it is a fun story. I hope you enjoy reading it when you have time.

Adam's Quest
    The Vault

Dedric, still feeling restless after pummeling the training dummy takes a shower. After his shower he is feeling more like himself, he snickers, and sets a fairy trap on the shower to prank the next one to use it. He decides to do a little research while he waits for the others to wake up. Using his analyzer he gets a sample from the seed on the shelf and he will analyze the seed and see if he can genetically alter it to a better product.
    48173554522_149efeb2c3_b.jpg
    48192634417_b081a647b2_b.jpg

The girls decided the first order of business for them is a spa date. The guys were busy with various pursuits so Alice and Jennifer headed out in the Mustang to find the local spa. Alice got a new haircut and Jennifer got a new haircut and outfit. They introduced themselves to several of the locals while they waited for the guys to meet them at the spa. Alice chats with Ayden Van Gould who she has met as a girl when her father Victor hosted the Vampire council dinners. He is anxious to met her husband and she lets him know he is on the way to meet up with her.
    48173477966_a443e31c21_b.jpg
    48173554132_7b9865477c_b.jpg
    48173554012_f651a607f3_b.jpg
    48173553802_3ec7d27016_b.jpg

The guys arrive and admire the girls new looks and compliment them. Adam introduces himself to Ayden Van Gould, who is the leader of the Vampires in Moonlight Falls. Ayden already knew they were coming having heard from Victor but it is nice that Adam performs the courtesy. Dedric watches Branch Timbley, who he has met years ago try to flirt with Jennifer. Marshall will be here in a few minutes and Dedric grins at what will happen if he catches him flirting. Jennifer quickly tells Branch to stop that nonsense as she is happily married. Branch apologizes quickly and begins to chat with Dedric.
    48179570381_da4771ae42_b.jpg
    48179641507_5723e74ebd_b.jpg

The Vault of Antiquity is well known for information on the occult world. Adam doubts it has anything that Rafe or Victor don't already know but he does not want to leave anything untried. They spend the rest of the afternoon reviewing dusty old tomes in the vault of antiquity trying to find a mention of the Willowisp family. It is as if they no longer exist. The Royal Fairy family went into seclusion many years ago after the disappearance of the Princess and death of the eldest son and heir to the throne. The Fairy world concerned for the safety of the remaining family encouraged them to remain in Bir-na-Ca, the Realm of the Fae. It is possible they went into seclusion as well in the fairy realm and it would still be extremely difficult for him to get an audience with the King and Queen let alone a commoner or another occult. They will continue to search.
    48179570161_4fcd37b31f_b.jpg

When they leave the vault it is getting dark. They start the walk across the park to where Adam left the car and find some fun things to do to help relax after their afternoon in the vault. Where is Dedric? He got side tracked. Twoot Twoot! He laughs with delight as he travels around in the train. He has not done this since he was a small boy.
    48179640837_2bbafdc201_b.jpg
    48179641097_6a46541a6d_b.jpg
    48179569866_8bb236b7cf_b.jpg

They decide to eat out rather than going home to cook. Dedric tells them the diner always had pretty good food when he was in town in the past. They arrive at the diner and it is such a pretty evening they decide to eat outside. They order their meals and sit and watch and nod at the towns people as they come to have their dinners. Dedric looks up and notices someone he has not seen in a number of years. Flora Goodfellow, she is an elder fairy now and he is pretty sure she was involved with court life at one time in her youth. He tells Adam she would be a good person to talk with. (I added the lighting mod that I use in Midnight Hollow back in the game. It got too dark too early! I had taken it out for the Sunlit Tides Mermaid and Cowboy story. I love how it changes sunsets in the other worlds and extends the day also.)
    48192589111_ddd5b52035_b.jpg
    48192589031_e00d9fcf0b_b.jpg
    48192634677_7589ff24da_b.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the fairy house Wisteria woke up and realizes she left her dishes sitting out all day. (I have never seen a sim hold their nose before! I've seen them do the gag thing, but not this. LOL)
    48192588901_d920716855_b.jpg

Adam's Quest
    Styles

Wisteria cleans up her mess and fixes herself a decent meal. (I had to change her little kitchen around as I forgot the uni fridge can't be 'cooked' from. I put the small fridge in from one of the SP's and gave her a cook space by adding a cabinet. She can only use recipes for the cook top since she doesn't have an oven.) After eating she cleans up her mess so she won't have stinky dishes later on and decides to practice her painting. While painting her mind wanders back to those dreams and how she felt when she woke up. She is looking back now and it doesn't seem as scary dancing through the woods and being kissed like that by that handsome fairy.
    48192634892_87bf2ef7ce_b.jpg
    48192587656_c017c12ed3_b.jpg

Dedric's prank pays off. Magenta is not Adam's color.
    48192588316_fe1f8eab90_b.jpg
    48192588226_b36239696d_b.jpg

Alice needs to practice her magic so she decides to do a simple charm spell on Jennifer. Jennifer has been a victim of many of Alice's bungled spells when she was younger. She automatically curls up and tries to make herself as small as possible. The spell is successful. Alice rarely fails now. Jennifer is happy and feeling very lucky today.
    48192588001_bf9d690f78_b.jpg
    48192587911_f4448565f7_b.jpg

Alice and Jennifer go to the Fae Rae Arboretum to see if they can pick up any clues about the destiny of the Willowisp family. They enjoyed wandering around in the fantastic fairy land following the trails and pathways and exploring various caves and log tunnels. It was a fun visit, but no clues were found. Jennifer was a bit disappointed since she was feeling particularly lucky and only found a few seeds during their explorations. She decides she will give them to Dedric who can either study the seeds or plant them.
    48198138806_3b9f40e105_b.jpg

Marshall and Dedric go back to the vault for one final look to be sure they didn't miss anything. Adam will join them later.
    48192632852_79bcf9d9a9_b.jpg

Adam is still working on a potion discovery and will join up with his friends later. He finally discovers a new potion....liguid horror. He gets on his laptop and goes through his notes that he took from his discussions with Victor and Rafe. He runs across a few of the names of the Werewolf clans in Moonlight Falls. Hmmm, I do need to contact the werewolves in town he thinks to himself. He calls Dedric and finds out they are done at the vault. Dedric tells him where to meet up.
    48192587356_e00483da1f_b.jpg
    48192632902_5f6ae6ed72_b.jpg
    48198190007_59e8a7d4d1_b.jpg

The guys decide that they need some spiffing up since their ladies got new hairdo's. It must have been men's day at the spa and they all finished at the same time. Adam got his hair trimmed and Dedric got his cut and styled. Marshall decided he didn't want anything done to his hair. He got a special skin treatment.
    (Adam's is the same hair he had, just a retexture that I hope controls what I call the 'see thru hair effect' with certain angles and close ups. Dedric got a new style and will show a closer picture later. Marshall's got a new skin I wanted to try. :heart: )
    48198188187_03d1301016_b.jpg
    48221987291_1f9defa9b9_b.jpg

Adam excuses himself and tells his friends he will see them later. He arrives at Pappy Wolff's home and introduces himself. Pappy takes one sniff of Adam and immediately tells him. "Get off my property you no good, rotten, scum of the earth, low down by product of Drogo! Adam is taken aback by the sudden verbal attack on him and tries to calm Pappy down.
    48198189187_d7027bbf03_b.jpg

"All I hear is blah, blah, blah."
    48198138496_3fbc8870ff_b.jpg

"I might be old, but I can still take on a whippersnapper like you."
    48198138261_f66ac9362d_b.jpg

Adam finally convinces the old man to take another sniff, a deeper one this time. "I'm not going to fight an old man so just take another sniff and use your instincts and all your senses this time."
    Pappy stops his screeching and sniffs deeply and does it a second time and a third. "This cannot be!" he shouts. "It's a trick! But....I've always been the best sniffer in the clan. I can find things hidden miles deep that others cannot sense! It is only a legend, a story to tell the pups to scare them before bedtime about the WereFae!" He looks at Adam's face and eyes and realizes his senses are not wrong. He is looking at the legendary WereFae. He stumbles a bit as realization sets in. "But, you stink of Drogo, who was a lowdown, no account varmint of the lowest order when he was alive. How can this be?"
    48198189277_eab15e807e_b.jpg

Adam leads him over to a chair and sits him down. He tells Pappy his story. He asks about the legend as he has not heard of it before. Victor nor Rafe mentioned anything about a legend involving a hybrid werewolf and fairy. Pappy tells him that his Grandfer told him the story when he was just a pup. "Were stories were never written down, but passed from generation to generation by the storytellers. I've told my son the stories and he told his son and so it was through the ages. It is a new age now and things are being written down, but some stories are missed or lost because story tellers die or forget. I'm old now and I forget things, but I know I told my son the story. He can tell you the story better than I can."
    48198188652_dca1f823aa_b.jpg

Adam thanks him, shakes his hand and using the mind meld techniques he learned at university he reaches out and joins minds with Pappy Wolff. What a jumble of thoughts in that brain. No wonder Pappy doesn't remember things very well anymore thinks Adam. Pappy calls his son to let him know that Adam will be contacting him so he will not be attacked since he still stinks of Drogo who was not at all loved by the other were clans.
    (For those that don't know the history....Drogo is Adam's werewolf sire. He was raised to believe he was his father. He was an evil werewolf whose clan attacked humans and other were clans and was shunned by other werewolf clans. He was killed in a raid and Drogo's brother Benot took over the clan and Adam was banished as a child to survive or die on his own. He survived and made his way to Midnight Hollow as he had heard it was a town friendly to occult peoples.)
    48198137916_e31cb7a2b7_b.jpg
    48198137771_b4a0790852_b.jpg
    48198188237_e7f85dd58c_b.jpg