Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• featherlullabyfeatherlullaby Posts: 7 New Member
    angela and lilith pleasant grew up, had kids, and moved out. bah, wish i could attach photos--their daughters both ended up being good looking! eh, i might make pages of them on the sims wiki later.

angela's daughter is named arcadia and lilith's is blaze. dustin's genes won out--arcadia has blonde hair and blue eyes, while blaze has lilith's red hair and dirk's blue eyes. arcadia is a bit of a hippie, loves nature and animals, the whole bit. she loves her family and all, but she feels civilization isn't for her and wants to run away to greener pastures (literally). blaze meanwhile has zero nice points. you'd be best not to look within 5 feet of her. she looks alot like lilith, mostly the gothic punk look with a dash of avril lavigne wannabe. :D oh, and the cousins can barely stand each other. i guess petty rivalry runs in the family.

also, meadow thayer graduated from college and adopted a teen named rachel!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

Thanks! @octobersimmer :mrgreen:

@featherlullaby Cool! I've never gotten far in playing the Pleasantview Sims. I've always wanted to do it. :lol:

In my Basic Apocalypse, Junior has had his own little Sim. I named him Pollan. :)
    fnFH4IP.jpg

Pollan with his brother, Bradon (son of Junior and Brandi LeTourneau). :)
    lVFd4DY.jpg
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @Rflong7 you crack me up lol. I’m the same way though, I have dozens of saves across the three different games and they’re all around the same, so you can tell where I start getting bored lol.
    @Rflong7 you crack me up lol. I’m the same way though, I have dozens of saves across the three different games and they’re all around the same, so you can tell where I start getting bored lol.

Yay! I'm not very alone in this. :lol:
    If I make it to generation 5 I did good. :mrgreen:
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Rflong7 Ahh the kids are cuties! Are you still looking to have generations of plantsims in this one? Here's hoping you make it to generation 5! :D
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Rflong7 Ahh the kids are cuties! Are you still looking to have generations of plantsims in this one? Here's hoping you make it to generation 5! :D

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    No, this isn't that family. I keep telling myself, "Finish one before you start another," and then I start another. :lol:
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @JULES1111 Thanks. ;) Managed to salvage all the screenshots (some were corrupted, but not much). Got the backup of the neighborhood as well. Will install sims 2 eventually on the other computer. Will see if everything works!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I miss University and a proper OfB EP so I started TS2 (new game). I re-created some of my favorite TS 4 Sims and played the for a bit. Not everything turns out to be the same, but hey didn't developers say TS4 was an alternate universe?
    However, some Pleasantview Sims went to university and I got Dirk Dreamer into the frat and Sofia Bjergsen into the sorority. I loved the challenge to get in!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • r0b0tman5r0b0tman5 Posts: 109 Member
    My sim was spraying trees and he accidentally sprayed himself. he became a plantsim !
    Been playing The Sims since The Sims 1! B)
    @Hejix Good Luck!

@Erja888 Congrats! It is challenging to get into those. Hope you enjoy playing them!

@r0b0tman5 Awesome! Hope you have a bunch of cute plantsim kids!
  • NyxAxelNyxAxel Posts: 6 New Member
    Been a while since I've taken a shot at Sims 2, especially a generation play, but felt like it so am now in the process of making a family.

Ophilia Lunar will be a lively, outgoing neat Sim with the Popularity Aspiration. She'll be a future stay-at-home mom, so she'll have plenty of time to go out and meet a lot of Sims. She'll also throw many parties.
    Her husband, Nicolas Lunar, will be a shy, bookwormy slobby Sim with the Knowledge Aspiration. He'll be in the Science career, and he'll be very interested in stargazing.
    They'll have a cat named Sasha, and she'll be in Showbiz because she's such a pretty fur diva.

I hope for 1 kid with them. Typically I do this for all my start-out families, to get into the hang of family building again. Have the 1 kid the focus for growing up, then when they marry later on they'll have/adopt 2 or 3 kids.
    The exception is if they have a kid, but the aliens decide Nicolas is the perfect vessel for an alien baby, then I guess I would have 2 kids. Oof.

Will be building them a messy start-out house to begin with, then graduating them to a slightly-better built house later on, likely after they have a kid.
    I say slightly-better built because it'll basically be just as messy looking, but a bit bigger.
    I'm not a good building in any Sims game ._.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Circe Beaker had the wish to inheritage money from Loki... He is adult, not even close to death. I have never seen that wish before, and it was even worse when I saw that Loki had the fear that Circle would die... She is a straight up gold digger!
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    Hi :mrgreen:

@Hejix Did you install and get it working? :)

@Erja888 It is an Alternate Universe. I miss Uni until I play them for a few Sim weeks. :lol:

@r0b0tman5 Congrats on the PlantSims. :smile:

@NyxAxel Sounds like you have it all planned out. How's it going? :mrgreen:

@garapoes Lol! Awesome~ I've not seen it before. Sounds fun. :lol:

A new Sim today needed a pet. I picked a cat for her. Named the cat Panda. :cookie:

CcQeG0Z.jpg

Sallie's favorite color is pink.
    5vvvOKT.jpg

Panda looks like a pink panda... a bit. XD
    ASPBnvL.jpg

• SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    Right now I'm working on a Harry Potter alphabet legacy and doing a trailer park challenge on the side. :lol:
    The alphabet legacy isn't very far right now, Gen B are still kids and babies :blush:
    The trailer park challenge I'm doing isn't very far either, but most of the first gen kids are teens now (arrghhhh uncontrollable teens are hilarious torture :lol:) I've been trying to focus mostly on the HP family cause I had to restart them due to the Fiery Explosion Seen From Space that corrupted the last neighborhood...oops :lol:
    I'm loving reading everyone's stories and sims drama, I hope to be able to post pictures before too much longer so I can join in the fun too! :blush:
    Happy Simming everyone!! I'll be seeing y'all around! :smile: :heart:
    The world is quiet here
    Nice updates everyone! @Rlfong7 Panda is cute. :smiley:

@SeloBee welcome! Can't wait to see some pictures when you are able to post!
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @Rflong7 Not yet, installed Sims medieval instead, lol.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I got back on the sims after a long time without it: made myself a new default alien skin and I can't WAIT to see the alien babies.

Mostly I've been Marie Kondo'ing my CC and trying (with mixed success) to learn to mod. I've gotten pretty far behind on making PDF's of tutorials with illustrations, however.

New Edenia remains alive, and ever increasing in population. I haven't played recently though, due to a renewed interest in minecraft.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'm doing the Uberhood with my playing (that's where you combined all the default neighborhoods and can play them in the same neighborhood).

The Goodie family were all killed in a fire with their dog being the only survivor. Which is tragic since I had the wife in the process of repairing her relationship with Mary-Sue Pleasant and they'd just became friends again. The dog now lives with a Bigfoot named, Geoffrey.

Burb Family: This never fails when I do an uberhood, John ends up having a lot of women drooling all over him. If he wasn't such a nice guy, he'd be a bigger playah than Don Lothario.

Antonio Monty: I wanted him to find a wife and there was a townie that he was getting along with, she did fine with the kids, but she was too dumb to go inside when it rains, got hit by lightning, and croaked all in one day.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :mrgreen:

@Hejix Did you install and get it working? :)

@Erja888 It is an Alternate Universe. I miss Uni until I play them for a few Sim weeks. :lol:

@r0b0tman5 Congrats on the PlantSims. :smile:

@NyxAxel Sounds like you have it all planned out. How's it going? :mrgreen:

@garapoes Lol! Awesome~ I've not seen it before. Sounds fun. :lol:

A new Sim today needed a pet. I picked a cat for her. Named the cat Panda. :cookie:

CcQeG0Z.jpg

Sallie's favorite color is pink.
    5vvvOKT.jpg

Panda looks like a pink panda... a bit. XD
    ASPBnvL.jpg

Reminder for me to play more pet careers on my Veronaville rotation to unlock those unique fur colours. Though I first should finish a overly due chapter of my Sims 3 story.

And I'm also having inspiration to design a Story Mode Challenge for Sims 2, à la Consoles. Oh, them choices. XD
    Banner.png
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    I am in the process of restarting my Apocalypse Challenge. :( Was going good until my founder sim became an elder before I could adopt a stray. He had lost his job as well.

Thought i could limp along while his spouse finished her medical career to help with needs when she got fired over a chance card. She never recovered from that LOL and was too much for her with a toddler in tow as well. Sadly she passed and with only an uncontrollable elder and a child (how he managed to grow up I'll never know) in charge there was just no chance.

A bummer because my founder had almost all his skills maxed too. Just couldn't get that culinary job to come up. Its rough when you can only pick the first job from the paper.
    Here's hoping I have learned a trick or two the second time around.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    This is an interesting one for my Uberhood.

Gavigan Family: Mary's husband is often too busy improving himself to climb the corporate ladder to pay attention to his wife. Noticing that Chloe Curious (singles household) is not getting along with some of her roomies, she decided to take her in. So in a desperate housewife fashion, she started an affair with Chloe who became her mistress that now lives with them. So now Mary has to juggle them both while trying to have another baby with her husband. On the bright side, Chloe gets along really well with Mary's son.

Bianca Monty: I felt sorry for Kent living with two people who hate him so I get him married to Bianca. Oddly, he has never met the late Herb Oldie and wants to resurrect him.
    Today's incident involves...

Singles Family: The storyline for them is they're on a race to see who won't be married last. So far, Lola is first (to Andrew Martin) and I had it that she is possibly pregnant to convince him to marry her. Erin is struggling to get Gilbert Jacquet to like her with no real luck.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    I've been playing with the Caliente family in Pleasantview. I've always loved Nina and Dina Caliente ever since it first came out, I always have fun with that family and their dramas.

Yesterday Nina met the love of her life named Komei at the Deh’Javu Modern Art Museum (on Sims 2 Nightlife). I booted out the gold-digger Dina and made Komei move in with Nina, then I re-decorated their home and replaced the furniture. Nina fell pregnant with Komei's child, then a few Sim days later she gave birth to an adorable baby boy named Bobby. Nina is currently a stay at home mom and Komei is doing well in his Military career.

Now I'm going to try and get Dina and Mortimer Goth to move in to a gothic mansion together and stir up some trouble.
    My Uberhood has been pretty basic with a number of families preparing for their latest babies, but I thought I'd share the ones that stick out the most.

Natasha Una: I decided to see if could get her together with Mortimer Goth, but then again I'm thinking of having a number of women pursue him and see which one he picks.
    edited February 2019
    Tomorrow I have the day off so I'm getting back to my Dueling Legacy valley.

Tony Townie is marrying in, yes, Base game townies. He opened the Tropical Bar because he dug up a Twikkii island map.
    Yq2oaGk.jpg

Sallie Service is marrying in only Base Game Service Sims. :) She's got the LTW of 5 level 10 businesses. Her first was the Log cabin Club because, yes, she dug up a map to 3 Lakes (and has Mason Bigfoot to help her). :)
    glc9gW9.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top