Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much CC Do You Have in Your Sims 4 Mods Folder?

Oh hamburgers!

How Much CC Do You Have in Your Sims 4 Mods Folder? 244 votes

300-800 pieces
26%
Goth583GalacticGalSimmervilleCrazyboutTheSimsAlexaioveronTheLibrarySimAnmirlaWyrrenloubyloulouScarbo27elsie_dKaeChan2089CeyllynnJennyggSimplyJenBugginbabs78jupkmnCourtneyVioletSvelnekaile 64 votes
900-1400 pieces
7%
bshag4lvZerigettpstaydevkittykat97EnkiSchmidtShanabananasGoldenBunnyBreazonaForkySporkyHopeyStarrNaomiSImblrChatsaHeyItsKoffeeNAem_NAemLSB12LOlli_needs_a_breakTwelfthDoctor1 18 votes
1600-2000 pieces
5%
YautjagirlMissElphebaGemmie12LoriTSpAngelEb95MakoSimsMadachan88WintergirlsGirliamvpoorDBClaytonmotyTheLAURAHeyitssmileionasan 14 votes
2300-3000 pieces
6%
PseudonymsMeteoraStormKennziKaigeladybreidrambahadoerdiscoduck227LiELFTheRedLionEvie0602PninaSimmerFurAndYarnpeachy_simsitoldusoKiwiapeachieatbeanslover101 15 votes
3300-4000 pieces
4%
Paigeisin5SimpkinJodainPapayaSkyWinifred_WillowBigCatlover26MarieLove5here4snackstoxikittenBabySavage03AmiranneGamewithcraig 12 votes
4000+
25%
Mjstuffing19smashersaurusSimsILikeSimsTaw3001xaenythTheSpotted_CDJQ1308BluelleMaybelline79my1helopilotszanne7777wamayeliErasimusBabykittyjadeTrashmagiccatitude5SiliconebunnyEmo-usagi2187Wrwurnity01 63 votes
Don’t use cc/my game is completely vanilla
23%
EvvieSimmerKamb64King4510411IcewolfLaBlue0314lisamwittPlayerSinger2010mayrayWritin_RegmcruddsennawalesSusanaLeoteBagoas77alejandro15039barracuda1574Vuloriduhboy2u2papertongueorangehippogriffFrancl27 58 votes

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Well, completely vanilla wouldn't be entirely correct in my case, as I do use a few script/gameplay mods (varying from 5 to 20 - counting the MCCC suite as one) . But I don't use any CAS or build/buy CC.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    300-800 pieces
    I maybe have 100 to 150 maxis match pieces of cc. I also only have 3 mods.
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    300-800 pieces
    Same as Northdakota, I have about 150 items of cc in my Mods folder, although I don't use any game mods.
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    4000+
    Hard to say really. I have separate folders for each of my saves, so they have varying amounts of mod/cc content from zero to the whole lot... then I have a master folder for all my mods/CC. I can't say I've ever counted the number of items as many of my 'collections' are merged packages to cut down loading time a little so its anyone's guess as to how many individual things are in there. The master folder itself is about 40GB, but some of that is duplicates organised into sets and collections that I can put into any save I need them in and also includes backups of my tray files for transferring between saves.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Under 300. I’m not a huge CC user, but I do have a lot of mods.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    900-1400 pieces
    560 regular files plus 701 seasonal ones (winter and christmas).
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    2300-3000 pieces
    2787 pieces at 10.7 gigs and no issues. :D
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Just like @DevilNDisguise I’m way under 300.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    900-1400 pieces
    im not about to count it all so i just took a wild guess lol. but its a considerable amount. not nearly as much as i had for sims 3, but its getting there
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Only MCCC and the school mod. I don't use CC otherwise.
  • ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    900-1400 pieces
    I use MCCC and have quite a bit of custom hair and make up but that's about it. I also have some mods to fix little things I find annoying like autonomous drinking and washing dishes in the bathroom.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited January 2019
    Mine is all merged, so I have no idea how many. I have 9.41GB of just CC.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    300-800 pieces
    If I was asked to gove an exact number, without looking, I'd say 140. Bu I know there is probably more than i think, still might be less than 300. I use little CC in my game, but keep collecting items I might use as decor for specific settings for my movie making. They are installed in my game only when recording those scenes.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    300-800 pieces
    Not much, no mods just some CC which is mostly all male body hair, painted nails in various lengths, and some female and toddler hairstyles :)
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    4000+
    ..I rather not know most of it maxis match cc clothes to hairs and some poses..Haha bad enough ts3 mod folder is the same too. so am not going count probably then what i voted..
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Few script mods, two-three types of glasses, some elegant dresses for one snob sim.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    People ought to clean out their CC folder if they're hitting 4000. It's unlikely they use it all. Their computer and game would probably run better with a quick narrow down.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    4000+
    @loanet My mods master folder has tons of CC all super well organised into folders and sets that let me choose the specific content I want in each save. Since each save has a separate game folder, and only has the CC I want in it, I have no running issues. Careful organisation leaves me free to have as much CC as my drive will hold and still have a smoothly running game. Some of my saves have nothing but a couple of QoL mods and no CC too. I love the freedom :)
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member
    1600-2000 pieces
    I like building themed worlds (GOT, HP, Star Wars, Jane Austen, etc.) each of which requires varying amounts of CC. I'm not sure how much I have total, but it's about 4GB in my game ATM. I usually leave most of them in because there's some crossover-- a Disney dress is also Myrcella Baratheon's, a GOT dress is also used in Lady Catherine de Bourgh's wardrobe, etc.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

I actually have waaaay less than what's listed in choices. Lol. About 106 pieces or so.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    4000+
    Most of what I have is building materials and clothes, skins, makeup. I have MC Commander which does most of what I want to do and just a few other things like more sims in bars etc. I don't have much that changes the game because they break so much with patches.
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    edited January 2019
    I have exactly 1 piece of CC: Luumia's vanilla skin, and about 80+ mod files which are mostly "no autonomous" mods from various creators, mainly coolspear, and same energy bed mods by cyclelegs. And MCCC of course.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    The other option: Less than 300 items but a good bit more than vanilla.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • CatersCaters Posts: 102 Member
    I have 0 mods. I try to do everything mod and cheat free.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    300-800 pieces
    Kinda like +600 pieces, I thought I had more.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums