Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Thread

1235...Next

Comments

• VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    michelei wrote: »
    Vampris I am still surprised at how real things can feel in a dream. The bite marks on your arm and the way your body felt different and achy. Our minds are incredible but strange. I always wonder if we are supposed to be learning something from them for our real lives.

Yeah, the brain is an incredible thing! But I don't think all of them have meaning, some however have underlying meaning (like being naked representing vulnerability), they're kinda like immersive TV shows.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    michelei wrote: »
    @Vampris I am still surprised at how real things can feel in a dream. The bite marks on your arm and the way your body felt different and achy. Our minds are incredible but strange. I always wonder if we are supposed to be learning something from them for our real lives.

I've had a efw dreams where a dog or an animal latches onto my hand and I'm trying to get it off me, but the bite is SO real and painful.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I also dream very vividly and very often. I also have Sleep Hallucinations, does anyone else deal with this? It only happens within the first hour or two of sleep, but I’ll wake up and swear I see stuff (usually lights, odd shelving, etc) on my walls or my doors.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    So one time, I had this dream where I was Dana from Ghostbusters and it was at the part where she was possessed and I growled "There is no Dana, only Zuul!" The weirdest part about it was that I think I may have been aware that I actually enjoyed it and that I may have said that part out loud. Kinda freaky.
    edited January 2019
    I also dream very vividly and very often. I also have Sleep Hallucinations, does anyone else deal with this? It only happens within the first hour or two of sleep, but I’ll wake up and swear I see stuff (usually lights, odd shelving, etc) on my walls or my doors.
    Yes, I have dream hallucinations now and again. Usually just as I'm drifting off. I see all sorts of shapes and colours, glittery spots (which at times I've tapped into it and decided I wanted the colour to change, and it did!) cartoon figures, it's bizarre.
    I've often heard voices, conversations, and once I saw a dinner party. It was like I was on the outside looking in. It was an old fashioned dining room, with some very posh people sitting at the table eating and chatting. I've never forgotten it.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    I had a full on night of dreaming last night.
    The one that stood out to me was, I was following a car like I follow my sims when they drive in sims 3. The car was chasing a bus full of criminals. I guided my sims in their car at top speed around all sorts of roads, when the criminals in the bus opened fire on my sims.
    No one got hurt, but my sims opened fire at them in return.
    It became a game of cat and mouse and went on through all sorts of neighbourhoods and landscapes.
    Eventually we lost the bus and after awhile the dream fizzled out.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    I just had a strange realization. I must have dreamed last night that someone had taken the pot plant out of the bathroom at work, and moved the toilet roll basket to another spot, as I just went in there, and the plant and loo roll basket were back where they belonged, and I thought, I wonder who put the plant back, and I pondered who would have removed it in the first place when I realized I'd dreamed it.
    I've been having a few of those dreams recently, where I think I'd done something, or something had happened, but it had actually been a dream. Freaky!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    edited March 2019
    I had a full night of nasty dreams last night, I don't know what was going on inside my head.
    The one that woke me up and forced myself to stop dreaming it was one where I was in a room with an older lady, who was meant to be this guys mother, another person, who was meant to be a friend and myself.
    This other guy was threatening, but I wasn't that bothered by him, until he pulled out a huge kitchen knife.
    The older woman seemed to be resigned to the fact he was going to harm her, I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I was very wary.
    The friend person seemed quite calm, but also resigned to the fact that something nasty was going to happen.
    The guy then began stabbing the older woman, the friend guy seemed to accept it, I eyed up the door, but didn't know how I was going to get out of there.
    The man with the knife just kept on stabbing the older woman and I chanced running for the door. I got there as the man pulled out the woman's heart and started towards the door. I managed to get out and slam it behind me, and as I raced down a flight of stairs knew the man could possibly get me - that's where I woke myself up. It was really horrible! :|
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    I woke up to get ready for school and then i looked in the mirror and my left eye was loose
    I ran to tell my mom and she said
    "That's because you're always on that darn phone"
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    I woke up to get ready for school and then i looked in the mirror and my left eye was loose
    I ran to tell my mom and she said
    "That's because you're always on that darn phone"

:D How funny!
    MLgj4Vx.png