Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

purchase upgrades mod?

I am..incredibly lazy. I like to have my appliances upgraded, so they break less often or the washing machine runs faster. but I can't be bothered to actually have my sim upgrade them. it usually takes a couple of sim hours, which in a busy family can feel like quite a long time when there's always a toddler needing something, or a kid breaking rules, or a teen being a devil :joy: it just feels very repetitive and boring to have to go through. well, I don't have to upgrade appliances but its always nice.

I was wondering if there was a mod where you could just purchase the upgrades rather having to DIY it yourself? it would make more sense to me, as the majority of people who I know tend to bring their appliances into somewhere (like a computer lets say) to be upgraded over DIY-ing it. some do, but its not the common case. I'd rather just purchase the upgrade for a fee (I have too much sim cash anyway).

TL;DR: is there a mod that allows you to purchase upgrades over having to DIY them yourself?

Comments

• Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    WhosAsking uploaded a mod yesterday on ModTheSims that makes all appliances already have all upgrades from the moment you purchase them. http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/d/621902/already-upgraded.html
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    MarsvlMarsvl Posts: 3 New Member
    hi i just want to ask if you can use cc if you only have the base game? and also if you can buy sims 4 without paying the monthly fees of origin. sorry, im new to sims.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Marsvl wrote: »
    hi i just want to ask if you can use cc if you only have the base game? and also if you can buy sims 4 without paying the monthly fees of origin. sorry, im new to sims.

Yes you can use CC with only the base game.

No you don't need an Origin membership to play the Sims 4. You just need the free account.