Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what is your preferred method of removing unwanted CC?

I'm doing a cleanout of CC I don't use/need, and I want to do it in the fastest way possible. S4S is pretty dang slow when it comes down to it. What I'm trying right now is making sims and lots with only the CC I don't want and use the tray importer to track down the specific files to remove them. anyone have other methods or ideas?
I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Those are pretty much the only methods. I prefer S4S over the Tray Importer personally, but I haven't got a large amount of CC.

Organization and regular maintenance helps a lot in the long run to avoid this sort of headache.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    Those are pretty much the only methods. I prefer S4S over the Tray Importer personally, but I haven't got a large amount of CC.

Organization and regular maintenance helps a lot in the long run to avoid this sort of headache.

I have a hoarding problem XD
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    I just have a well organised Mods folder set up into specific folders for different types of content. Also, reading the filenames tends to help if I want to doublecheck for a file. I'll open it with S4s to make sure it's the right thing first.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?