Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red's new build thread(pics of course)

RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
So I have some time but I think when Flickr starts deleting pictures over the new limit it will destroy what's left of my build thread I can't see that they would delete pictures but leave them up so here is a fresh thread for my builds. Who knows how long Imgur will be okay for hosting but we'll deal with that when we get there.

Old thread

Originaly got messed up with PB mess anyways I'll add any new things here, also as my signature suggests I'm Reddestiny921 on the Gallery so if you do like something you should be able to find me that way...I don't think I'm missing a captial anywhere.
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    This is Contessa, new family home I tried messing with terrain tools.

[img][/img]Q8J0Elg.png
    [img][/img]NFjnpGI.png
    [img][/img]IjBR4I8.png
    [img][/img]sN3SdnC.png

Also if anyone is interested trying to get the hang of first person so here are some pics "as a sim"
    mm5MSrj.png
    jA5SdB3.png
    dQSvNDR.png
    xq5nCfB.png
    lfxMUqK.png
    3AnGo2m.png
    fTeMjI4.png
    RyBrbnH.png
    aMXm0LR.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have started a new showcase thread for your builds :)
    Contessa is a very nice family home! :) The sloped roofing looks great and it is very nice how you have used the new terrain tools ! The large water fountain looks nice in the front garden area. Very nice armchair and sofa seat sitting area on the raised front porch for Sims to sit and rest in the outdoors air. The plants and flowers look nice how they have been placed through the outdoors areas. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks nice. The study room is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or enjoy painting on the easel. The green skelly bear is cute in the kids bedroom! Very nice blue colour scheme of the master bedroom. The wallpaper and starry patterned floor rug looks nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
    @rosemow Felt I needed a new one finally, ha thanks sug' I was lost it's so easy to picture what you want to do with terrain tools then actually getting it together is a mess. Eventually it worked out , so it was fun to try.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    This is Daisy Ray I couldn't really think of a name for it, it's a house I made to fit the made over Goth family I have while I decorated on the limited side that's just to keep things smooth you have to be careful with these larger lots. I also didn't do any first person shots would have had way more pics.

d8SgFA7.png
    43KQm5A.png
    VB00caH.png
    jJhf3WK.png
    RibEuE8.png
    axYbfYt.png
    x67Qo3p.png
    vQdtXeE.png
    AeivjAY.png
    XoiFTpm.png
    This pic was taken out of the usual build mode as I thought about it last, that's why the plants are different.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Very nice exterior design and layout of Daisy Ray! :) It looks very nice the type of windows used in the build. The water fountains are nice touch in the front garden area. Very nice backyard areas for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors at the circular table in the air. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or wading in the kids pool. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The wallpaper and floor patterning and colour in the bedrooms gives a very nice look to the home! The patterned floor rugs look very nice in all of the rooms . The toddlers bedrooms are cute! Very nice light filled kitchen for Sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows. The gym and pool fitness room looks great! Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @rosemow thanks sug' it was fun to put together I ended up getting rid of a lot of rugs and just using carpet as rugs to cut out some of the decoration. This was another one of those homes when I finished with it I thought of how to cut it up for more kids but I don't think the family really needs more of them.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    New build To The Top Lounge though I kept it flat, the top is the vip bit in the back.

It's simple but enough.

ogDfLkd.png
    90HhTCo.png
    3XqDLG5.png
    QtuaKjj.png
    vLCrUub.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Very nice shape of the exterior of To the Top Lounge :) Very nice curved front porch. The statues look great either sides of the entrance, and the lavender and rocks are a nice touch lining the edges of the front of the venue. The tree lamps on the corners of the lot look great! The water fountains are nice in the side areas. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The VIP section looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there on the sofas, watching tv on the large screen and eating food and having drinks from the buffet table , the globe bar and the fountain. The patterned floor rug is a special touch there, and the actress picture looks great on the wall.Very nice sofas and table/chairs area in the middle of the venue for Sims to enjoy sitting there listening to musical, singing and comedy performances. Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music in another area of the venue. Nice bar area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and watching tv.
    The venue is very nice for Sims to enjoy visiting :)
    @rosemow thanks sug' I wanted it to look nice enough but have the VIP area really stand out it's probably my favorite part of it all but it was a nice build to get to. I don't usually build lounges never thought of their requirements for building so, in the end, I just tossed that stereo wherever to make sure it was complete.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    While this is another lounge this one is for the awards, and I played through for several days until a ceremony came up to make sure it works right.

Vanea's Stars...really unsure about names but I try to use something.

vIkyYBj.png
    IcbA77K.png
    sfqOha4.png
    tVQ76RA.png
    JbARDcU.png
    ZiXv9cn.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Vanea’s Lounge is a very nice venue to hold the awards event! :) The red carpet at the entrance and the water fountains features either sides of it looks very nice! Very nice design of the exterior ! Very nice glass roof topped roof deck bar, dining and dance patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, or enjoy sitting at the tables eating and drinking food from the buffet table and fountain. They will have fun dancing to the stereo music on the glass dance tiles. The patio lamp heaters are nice to keep Sims warm there.The trees are a nice touch on the sides of the venue.It looks very nice how the interior awards ceremony area has been set up! The gold and white curtains, the way that the gold edged armchairs have been placed to watch the awards, and the chandelier lights all look very elegant ! Sims will playing or listening to guitar music.
    It is a very nice lounge venue ! :)
    @rosemow thanks sug' I really wanted a different setting for the award ceremonies and this one came out it ended up right how I wanted it :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    This is Sunflower had a little sunsnow for the little cottage hideout, I wasn't sure how to start with the bridge area but saw a video and was kicking myself because it was obvious...ah well lol. Oh and I tested it I know sims can get up there just fine and use the "pond" to swim if they want.
    BlLL8Sd.png
    Ty2rNVM.png
    U5IOsgm.png
    qQ4vSzX.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Very nice design and layout of Sunflower! :) It is a homely cottage hideaway build! The bridge deck area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the log seats there or enjoy painting on the easel.The sunstorm adds a nice look to the photos! The lily pads pond under the bridge is very nice. The trees and flowers look very nice through the outdoors areas. The cottage and deck is very nice! The flower boxes are a nice on the windows. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The wooden texture of the exterior and interior walls looks very nice and is warming. The branch themed bed suits well the build type.
    It is a very nice homely cottage for Sims to enjoy spending time both outdoors and inside :)
    @rosemow Thanks sug' it was fun to play with terrain tools and mess around with this to get it to work.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    New family home Starla I did have a sim roaming through the house you can get in those tight corners just fine.
    JCQas7I.png
    jFRjet5.png
    yVls2qe.png
    APt6TNK.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Very nice design of Starla! :)The placement of the windows look very nice. Very pretty floral upper balcony! It is nice that there are areas in the backyard for Sims to enjoy doing flower arranging on the table or have fun on the monkey bars. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior levels. It is great tha there are two beds in the kids bedroom for siblings to share the room. The confetti prints on the wall are a nice touch. Very nice dining area for Sims to enjoy sitting at the table eating a meal with the nice nature touches of the plants! The flowers beside the sofa in the living room are pretty for Sims to see whilst watching tv.
    It is a very nice fanily home :)
    @rosemow thanks sug' didn't really have an idea in mind at first but this ended up being a quick build, which is nice when you just need something to do. :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Remodeled an old 2015 build it was just called Family Mansion and the remake I believe I named it Esparia.

A9DgujAh.png
    nKmwVKGh.png
    DfamfVih.png
    9RYBWWNh.png
    0GDkbI3h.png
    Completely got rid of the basement.
    CAmJpIfh.png
    0pcwsH8h.png
    ktwJD0bh.png
    9gmnmF6h.png
    YWSX2Ouh.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    The remodelled home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home and the stone wall texture looks great. The lilyypads water fountain feature in the front yard is nice, and the upper balcony sitting area is nice for Sims to enjoy looking out at the views. Very nice side garden! The floral arch and the flowers either sides of the pathway look very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the two levels of the interior. The red and black colour scheme gives a very nice look and feel to the rooms. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the living room for watching tv, with the fireplace keeping the room warm. The patterned floor rug adds a nice touch to the room. Sims will enjoy hearing the piano being played whilst eating a meal at the dining table. Very nice games and bar room for Sims to enjoy playing card table games, listening to stereo music and having a drink from the bar. The walls of bookcases in the study look great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or resting in the armchair reading a book.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    @rosemow thanks sug' this one was such a mess I almost gave up on it but decided to take a break instead eventually I got just satisfied enough to call it done.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I know it's been a touch since this was updated but it is newer for me still want to keep my thread, I found this floor plan on a google search.

This is Evergreen.
    RoomSketcher-2-Bedroom-Floor-Plans.jpg
    M6mchsc.png

This build was done a little while ago just forgot to post it still this year, got as close as I could, and added a room where I wanted it.
    U8xZFfM.png
    NGbqBC1.png
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Evergreen is a very lovely home! :) You have reflected the floor plan very well! Very pretty flowers along the front edges of the home. The wooden flooring gives a very nice look and feel to the home. The blue and green colour scheme of the bedrooms are very nice.Very nice floor pattening in the bathroom.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    @rosemow thanks sug' it's always fun to try and match floor plans if nothing else comes to mind I'll have to work on more.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I admit I've forgotten to update this but I'll show one of my newer builds Toma was made from a floor plan I found on google.
    ciK2cGC.png
    Subft6w.png
    Also perhaps not the best pics but at least it makes you zoom in on the inside :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png