Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inspired by my own post to ask this.

MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
edited December 2018 in CAS Custom Content
My computer is fine, why does Kijiko lashes look like lumpy mascara?

OMvRMuw.png

Comments

• MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

OK, I give up. Plumbob of Juice looks awful too.

BcM7Ht3.png

I refuse to have ultra-realistic sims with rashes on their faces and vitiligo to make these look good; back to MM.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Dunno, they look fine in my game
    vpTZ7F0.png
    MadIris wrote: »
    I refuse to have ultra-realistic sims with rashes on their faces and vitiligo to make these look good; back to MM.
    Not exactly sure what's meant by this?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited December 2018
    Why do people enter threads that ask for help and go 'no problem with mine?' That helps no one.

No need to get triggered; not everybody prefers that look.

And I fixed the issue myself, there was a conflict so thanks for nothing Cupid.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    MadIris wrote: »
    Why do people enter threads that ask for help and go 'no problem with mine?' That helps no one.

No need to get triggered; not everybody prefers that look.

And I fixed the issue myself, there was a conflict so thanks for nothing Cupid.

You didn't ask for help, you asked why the lashes look like lumpy mascara. This implies that there's an issue with the lashes. My post was to confirm that since they don't look like that in my game or most other people's, that there might be a problem or conflict on your end (which as you've stated, there was.)

Don't take things so personally. : )
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • xXShinkoXxxXShinkoXx Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having the same problem! What did you do to fix it? 😮
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @xXShinkoXx this would most likely be due to a conflict with another piece of cc that also utilizes the same area on the sim. For instance, the experimental version of Kijiko's lashes that fall in the skin details category causes some distortion and overlayment with the ring category because they cloned a ring and moved the affect area to the eye location so the texture overlays the lashes with ring graphics.

It could be as simple as another piece of cc somewhere in your folder conflicting with the lashes. for instance, I had a default replacement skin set (Sadly I cannot remember which one) that caused a similar look to the OP's sim with kijiko's glasses category lashes. Removing that skin set and choosing a different default replacement fixed the issue. I hope this helps some.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.