Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I become a Angel

I noticed someone had the rankings of Talk of the Town in their house they had Angels with wings how would one of my Sims become a Angel and earn my sims wings?

Also how can you remove the evil trait that was continues on with the family tree could somebody tell me traits that creat specific personalitys?

~PrincessRey~

Thanks for your support and helping answer my questions "sim buddies"

Comments

• _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    All the wings; angel, butterfly, fairy...
    You can get at Izzy’s shop.
    They are rare but if you have enough gems you can get it.
    I recommend going in with several hundred gems... then once you get an item with angel wings, pin just the wings and try to get a bracelet.
    That’s what I did recently and I love it, since my sim can pretty much wear anything and she’ll have angel wings.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    How can you pin something at Izzys shop? Can you just tap it?
    Countless times I have recieved an outfit with wings/planets/sun or something with an cool effect but the clothing itself is just plain ugly 😔
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    @Shelleyc118 Yes just tap the stuff you like on the bulletin and you’ll see a pin drop onto it. Tap again to unpin.
    Each time you pin something the price goes up. So if you like the effect and the clothes but not the color it’s gonna be pretty expensive to retry. But it can be worth it to have something really beautiful.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    @_Bulma_ thank you so much. It's good to know. Hopefully my sims will have a better wardrobe from Izzy now lol
    I love the bracelets from Izzy too...I have about 5. They give you so much more freedom with clothing.
    Thanks again 🙂
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Thank you!