Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Explorer Aspiration goal won't complete - SOLVED!

Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
I received Jungle Adventure as a Christmas gift and have been loving it so far! Selvadorada is gorgeous for one thing. Anyway, one of the goals in the Jungle Explorer aspiration is to assemble a relic. My Sim has assembled at least a half dozen relics and this goal still hasn't been fulfilled for some reason. Is this a known bug? I've already done the usual recommendations of repairing my game, deleting cache files, etc. I don't use mods or CC. Any help here or a link to the bug report (if there is one) on EA's official help site would be appreciated. Thank you! :)

EDIT: Oh, I just realized something that might be the reason for this. Do the relics need to have the crystal installed in them to be considered fully assembled? None of my Sim's relics have a crystal in them yet.
Post edited by Karababy52 on

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Shot in the dark, but have you assembled the relic in full? I have to ask these things to help you :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @paradiseplanet I think your shot in the dark is most likely a bullseye! Geeze, I should've figured that out myself before now. D'oh! lol I'll put a crystal in one later tonight and see what happens. Thanks! :)
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Yes, without a crystal, they aren't fully assembled
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you so much to both of you! My suspicions and your confirmation of needing a crystal to complete the assembly of a relic was spot on! My Jungle Explorer is well on his way to completing this aspiration now. Happy Simming! <3