Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like Judith Ward? [GF]

Comments

• MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    I'm indifferent about her.
    Eh, on Judith, I can take it or leave it. I really don't have any strong feelings about her, but I have that with almost every premade celebrity Sim. I don't know, I'm just not into celebrity culture in real life, and I guess not in the game either. Maybe because I can't relate to it at all.

On Judith, I get that she's mean, I'm just kind of 'meh' about her. I'd think I would avoid her in real life, though. I'm generally not fond of hyper-judgemental people, and she comes off as one to me. Also, if I would never actually meet her because she would be a celebrity in the real world too, then I just wouldn't really read any news about her. I just can't really be bothered with her.

There's really only a few celeb Sims I actually like. First is Dustin Broke, simply because I can relate to him a little. And I like seeing Brittany Cho wander about for some reason (I think it's the outfit-hair combo on her daily outfit). Can't imagine many of my saves without Izzy Fabulous, though. I always catch myself checking if he's not at risk for being culled, but I haven't really moved him in anywhere yet. Don't know enough about him to build and personalize a house for him yet, I guess. I hardly ever consider playing premades, but I would do it in a heartbeat for this one.
  • knifebatzknifebatz Posts: 27 Member
    I like her!
    I do love her! She hasnt been mean to my sims yet! even if she had i would understand why, shes a super star people probably have back stab her multiple times in times in the past and thats why she has her guards up by being mean, atleast thats what i think :smile:
  • AvalonTribune_Y2KAvalonTribune_Y2K Posts: 8 New Member
    Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
    Judith is the no-nonsense endorsement queen who could hold her own. That's the mark of an actress. Pretty cool.
  • SaphiregirlgamerSaphiregirlgamer Posts: 449 Member
    Ugh, no!
    I do not like her but I try to be her friend and ty to be better than her 😆😂😅 it’s failing
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    deedles64 wrote: »
    > @Cupid said:
    > She's iconic. That didn't stop me from deleting her but she's a true icon nonetheless. I think she's one of the more interesting premades they've come up with and I'm sure she's going to end up in a lot of people's stories and such.

How do you delete sims? I have been trying to figure that out forever!

Go to Manage Town, and from there to Manage Families. Select the Sims you wish to delete and voilà.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Ugh, no!
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    Dsa_EyBU0AA97xH.jpg:large

I like her, but some townie in my game doesn't.

Lol, I bet it's Thorne. They do not get along.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    edited December 2018
    I have nothing against Judith, but apparently my game does. I don't even play her, but my game decided she's going through some sort of trashy midlife crisis.

h2LjZ5U.png

She's got this random outfit on, it's not even her summer or winter wear (the boots clipping hurts my soul because I can't even get rid of them in CAS), and her baby daddy is Wolfgang Munch.

She's... having some issues.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    I like her!
    hahaha i love her XD she has that meanstreak over her but seems to especially aim it at sims that i don't like either. when she talks to my sims she is usually quite friendly and i like to think it is because she knows how to pick enemies but also potential allies which can help her further her own agenda and thus sticks true to her bio. i seriously cannot do anything but smile if she chews out Genji Ghomari after he once again tried to whoo my Kaylynn even tho she clearly stated she isn't interested. so go Judith!
  • pegasusventricepegasusventrice Posts: 56 Member
    I don't care for her. She stole my drone (it followed her when she traveled out of my neighborhood) and she's rude to my Sims. I call her the Monroe wannabe. My biggest thing about is why is such a famous celeb hanging around the worst part of Del Sol Valley?
  • LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    edited December 2018
    I like her!
    I do like her! I find her disdainful attitude to be hilarious. I played her family after she'd had twins, and her first impulse was to "react with disgust" at them, lmao. If we had boarding school in TS4, I know she'd be sending them there ASAP.

Here she is with her fiance and one of her kids, she actually broke up her fiance's previous marriage:
    zTwD9oN.png
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I like her!
    She does have some nice kids. She had a daughter in my game lol, and she is gorgeous.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I like her!
    Lishacake wrote: »
    I do like her! I find her disdainful attitude to be hilarious. I played her family after she'd had twins, and her first impulse was to "react with disgust" at them, lmao. If we had boarding school in TS4, I know she'd be sending them there ASAP.

Here she is with her fiance and one of her kids, she actually broke up her fiance's previous marriage:
    zTwD9oN.png

That's too funny. :p
  • MellsreadsMellsreads Posts: 2 New Member
    She's not that bad I guess. I never ask her for anything, I actually approach brytani Cho first and got rejected lol.
    She's kinda weird tho, I think she wants to talk with my sims but she stopped after saw my sims was being flirty to his fiance.
    In my other household she's a good friend though I get to know her she had mean trait but never really said anything mean at the meantime. And I found it's weird that she's unemployed???
    edited January 2019
    I like her!
    Mellsreads wrote: »
    And I found it's weird that she's unemployed???

she should be in the acting career, but the game tends to unemploy sims that are not marked as played, usually because the game loves to use premades as stall vendors and such even tho the game mass spawns those hideous randoms for some reason...hence why i Always mark all the premades with jobs as played to prevent this from happening.

• pihwhtpihwht Posts: 39 Member
    I like her!
    I ignored Judith, but in my current game my sim got fired for covering for a catering event for a celebrity when the chef didn't show. Suddenly, Judith is hanging out with the recently fired line cook, sleeping over, going out on dates and generally being a very nice person. They are engaged now, and my sim has gone from zero fame almost to three stars. I'm pretty sure she is/was lonely, because she was showing up in Oasis Springs almost every day.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Didn't vote - couldn't vote...

I've only see Judith once, and even that was in passing!

Lisa Bunch (my kleptomaniac, snob teenager) was at the museum... um... not doing anything wrong... >:) Anyway, I went to swing the camera around for a better view and happened to see Judith walking near the Walk Of Fame (think it's called). Quickly, I paused and got a couple of screenshots - for future references... since Lisa was busy... doing... something... Let's just say that she wouldn't be able to make it out, before Judith left the screen.

So unfortunately, She never got to meet Judith (Sim to Sim)... yet. However I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa and Judith got along (since snobs tend to enjoy each others company).

Who knows -IF (big IF) Lisa and Judith become friends, Judith MIGHT be able to "pull some strings" and get Lisa back into school. It's a VERY long story, but cutting it down: Lisa was been getting into trouble several times, with the final incident severe enough to get her EXPELLED.

(*NOTE: since Sims can't really be suspended or expelled from school, I've just been cancelling the "go to High School" before it drops down. As of now, Lisa is a "Grade F" student with "Poor" performance.)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I like her!
    Didn't vote - couldn't vote...

I've only see Judith once, and even that was in passing!

Lisa Bunch (my kleptomaniac, snob teenager) was at the museum... um... not doing anything wrong... >:)

so the snobby brat we loved to hate in ts 3 is back ey :p i made my own Lisa as well btw haha although in my game she teamed up with Kaylynn Langerak and became a DJ and also formed a band together with Kaylynn and her newfound friends Sofia Bjergsen and Luna Villareal. She is also a member of the Rebels, but only because of her newfound BFF Morgan Fyres.. she has no love for the other members and she doesn't like their beef with Paragons since she does like Luna, Sofia and Kaylynn. Lisa still has that snobby attitude (and mine too loves to steal >:D ) and she still gets herself into trouble at school sometimes but without her old buddy VJ it was never the same… she also caught the interest of the Mix Masters who recognize her insane DJ'ing talents. she gets along greatly with Joaquin and Candy, but Dominic doesn't really like her tho because she often gets Morgan into trouble when the two are causing a ruckus once again. Little does Dominic know the two are starting to feel more than just friendly towards eachother since Morgan and Lisa understand eachother better than anyone: Lisa coming from a crazy crowded family where oldest wonderboy brother Ethan Always got all the attention and praise and Morgan seeing an Ethan double in Siobhan since it was kinda the same when Siobhan was still a teen and Morgan a child.

i do like your story too, although in my own story Lisa absolutely despises Judith, because Judith foulmouthed Morgan in front of her for absolutely no reason and my Lisa is known to be easily offended when you mess with her friends and especially with her love interest...
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    She makes me miss Mrs. Crumplebottom honestly. But I don't care for Ewwliza Pancakes. But I honestly dislike the Landgraabs the most and I tend to remove Baby Ariel in my saves, so Judith Ward at least I'll keep in my save files. Out of all the premades made in the Sims series, I disliked that Twilight couple the most in the Sims 3 and killed them multiple times with multiple ways.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    @DanmanNefarius
    NLG3b9J.png
    I did my best, though I think her eyebrows are a bit too "flat".
    LNjwzPP.png
    Lisa was originally just my lab rat test Sim, but she's kinda grown on me.

On a similar note -
    H2AaVbr.png
    I also did a recreation of Jamie Jolina!
    0CwpOfp.png
    Did my best to replicate her original outfit, though I discovered I used "close-toed" shoes by mistake. You can see her toes in the Sims3 version. Oh well... :/

Sorry, back to topic -

Lisa FINALLY got to meet Judith (have to upload pics in the morning), and was able to score an autograph! Unfortunately, Lisa shrieked with joy when she tried to introduce herself, so... oh well. I'll try asking for a pic then the intro (again). Hopefully Lisa won't blow her chance again.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I like her!
    I like her. I actually like all the snotty snooty, gather around me..... celebs!

My favorite pack <3
    edited January 2019
    I like her!
    @5782341b77vl

nice, although she has a bit too friendly look on her face. ts 3 Lisa oozed meanstreak all over her face but still, i like yours a lot. and i really like Jamie as well (she had a purple spaghetti shirt in ts 3 iirc but heck i know the limitations in ts 4 clothing

LbvhDVl.png

this is my attempt (i really wish we could create our own clothing coloring like we could in ts 3 )

9vSqLKY.png

and this is my Kaylynn (have more but i like this one the most myself)

bWyfAtA.png

and maybe you'll remember this girl too?

edit: maybe you could share your Jamie with me? i really like her and i am gathering some Sunset Valley classics for a new playthrough where Bella and Morty will run into some people from their past... and i might "steal" that Lisa outfit as well ^_^ it is more accurate than mine imo.
    @DanmanNefarius

She looks like Bebe Hart.

Also, I love how you did Lisa's face - like she's planning something evil.

I will have to find a "BASE" (day 1, week 1) game for Jamie Jolina - or as close as I can - before she started learning various skills (dunno what packs you have). I've had Jamie for almost 3 yrs now (9-29-16). If nothing else, I can just find one that has her with just "vanilla" type game skills (always try to learn Vampire Lore for some reason).

Just a preview - she is a Genius, Bookworm, Music Lover.

Life Time Wish - Party Animal (can't remember the bonus trait)

I had her Sims Wikipedia page on my cell when I was putting in her traits and LTW.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I don't mind her, since I don't often play with her, and I don't seem to have half the issues with celebs others do. She's even friends with one of my sims in one of my saves. In the save I'm playing currently, the Drakes, she is married to Katrina Caliente lol. There have been some other interesting pairings as well thanks to MCCC. I have it so only adults and up marry, and they marry their age bracket. Makes things quite interesting, while leaving my YAs alone lol. Don't think she has ever been mean to my sims, but I also haven't fully explored the pack yet.
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Ugh, no!
    When I say I dislike, I mean her personality. Just like you OP, I like having her in my game because it's nice to have an antagonist, but do I want good things to happen to her? NO >:) My player sports star seduced her to get famous (he's the biggest player on the Sims planet) then dumped her when she got pregnant. She's now a single mother and he has no interest in being involved. He's never met any of his many, many kids. It was a huge scandal for her.
    edited January 2019
    I like her!
    @DanmanNefarius

She looks like Bebe Hart.

Also, I love how you did Lisa's face - like she's planning something evil.

I will have to find a "BASE" (day 1, week 1) game for Jamie Jolina - or as close as I can - before she started learning various skills (dunno what packs you have). I've had Jamie for almost 3 yrs now (9-29-16). If nothing else, I can just find one that has her with just "vanilla" type game skills (always try to learn Vampire Lore for some reason).

Just a preview - she is a Genius, Bookworm, Music Lover.

Life Time Wish - Party Animal (can't remember the bonus trait)

I had her Sims Wikipedia page on my cell when I was putting in her traits and LTW.

@5782341b77vl

it is Bebe actually ^_^ atm she is becoming a famous writer (she just wrote her first bestselling novel). also made the ts 4 versions of Gus and Dorie :p still as crazy as ever but in my story Bebe got fed up with her whacky parents and moved in with Holly (not the GF one but my own version of the ts 3 one so there are two Holly Altos in town...0.0), Lisa and Kaylynn

hahaha yeah, i wanted to create that meanstreak look Lisa had in ts 3, it is what i loved about her because it fits her personality perfect.

i have all the packs so any skill she has is ok with me.

haha and on-topic: my Lisa picked a fight with Judith lol guess she finally snapped after Judith tried to antagonize Morgan a second time.