Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot register in Sims 4 Studio

13...Next

Comments

• QKATZQKATZ Posts: 2 New Member
    @_orangemittens_ I could register but can't login (it redirects to a 404-page after I enter username + password). Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!
  • QKATZQKATZ Posts: 2 New Member
    > @QKATZ said:
    > @_orangemittens_ I could register but can't login (it redirects to a 404-page after I enter username + password). Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!

Never mind! It worked once I disabled DuckDuckGo. Thanks!
  • LiruLiru Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I tried registering in S4S, but a captcha cannot be seen and I got no activation key (Firefox and Microsoft Edge). Please help. Thanks.
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    I registered two days ago and didnt receive an email. Got a captcha and everything.
  • _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member

Hi Zasz, if you PM me with your email address, I can check to make sure the email was sent. Usually, when someone reports an issue with the activation email, the problem is that the email is somewhere in their spam folder or was blocked by their email provider. The previously reported CAPTCHA issue should be resolved at this time.
  • KSH_UKKSH_UK Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi

Like many others here I havent received an activation code to download the programme. I tried to PM you _orangemittens_ but I cant find how to send PM's on here. If you could message me I will reply with my email! Hope you can help! Thanks, Kate x
  • BogusAvaBogusAva Posts: 1 New Member
    I cannot register to Sims4studio. The captcha seems like it will load for a long time.
  • annapotatoesannapotatoes Posts: 1 New Member
    im having the same problem, CAPTCHA is not showing up please help!!
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    Sorry to drag up an old thread but the same for me. I registered but no activation email appeared.
  • NoirNoir Posts: 484 Member
    Same for me, no captcha no email. Please help
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Noir wrote: »
    Same for me, no captcha no email. Please help

Check your junk mail/spam folder if it is not there trying cleaning up your cookies and then register again.
  • ReynaValdezReynaValdez Posts: 6 New Member
    please can anyone help me? I can't register to Sims 4 Studio site because no email with activation key was send for me. I tried to remove spam filters on my email and delete cookies, tried chrome and mozilla and still there is no activation email. Spam folder is also empty. I don't know what to do
    helo? Anyone there?
  • LaumausLaumaus Posts: 1 New Member
    I also have the same issue. This email that i am supposed to get just won't come. I don't know how to solve this...😢
    I'm affraid noone will help us:(
    @ReynaValdez and @Laumaus you can request help from Sims 4 Studio on Tumblr https://sims4studioofficial.tumblr.com/
    i went to their tumblr, click "request help" and it get me back to "creator help" on sims4studio forum where i can't write posts because i'm not registered so can't log in!
    i went to their tumblr, click "request help" and it get me back to "creator help" on sims4studio forum where i can't write posts because i'm not registered so can't log in!

I'm sorry. I didn't know it did that.
  • TigerLily35TigerLily35 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @_orangemittens_ said:
    > Hi Zasz, if you PM me with your email address, I can check to make sure the email was sent. Usually, when someone reports an issue with the activation email, the problem is that the email is somewhere in their spam folder or was blocked by their email provider. The previously reported CAPTCHA issue should be resolved at this time.

Hi, I can confirm that the CAPTCHA issue is still happening, as I am unable to register because it does not show. I tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge with no luck, as well as clearing cookies/cache and restarting the browser. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated!