Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims 2 EP?

Comments

• Mort_OpalMort_Opal Posts: 55 Member
    edited April 2018
    Seasons
    I adore OFB. But, Seasons has to be my favorite. I love the gardening!
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Night Life
    wow this was tough because I literally loved them all.

Nightlife added so many activities cars, dating, bowling, fury for cheating, dancing, dining out, karaoke, the photobooth, i think the gambling card table, vampires... It was just packed with fun.

Seasons, open for business and Bon voyage were close seconds. University would have been behind those. I miss getting really good expansion packs.
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Freetime
    I like FreeTime because of the Sewing, Pottery and the Ballet. I enjoy selling crafts as a home based business, and the Flower Arranging from OFB goes perfectly with FreeTime. Since I have the UC, it's sometimes difficult to tell which feature came in which pack.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Open 4 Business
    There are all amazing :)

OFB
    Seasons
    Nightlife
    University
    Apartment life

Being favorite.

The sims 4 packs are weak attempts compared to these classics.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• MarchTMarchT Posts: 26 Member
    University
    University / Season & Apartment Life ♡
  • WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    All.Of.Them
  • simgumdropsimgumdrop Posts: 77 Member
    Open 4 Business

I loved Open For Business. I had this awesome bakery. It took a while to get the hang of getting it started. I had to keep enlarging it as it got busier and more successful. The owner married the pizza girl. I still miss that bakery! However, I loved Seasons just as much. I thought the snow was quite magical and everything was just plain fun!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited April 2018
    University
    I loved sending my sims to Uni.
    It was long and the final semester made it feel excruciatingly long,
    but I was glad to experience it with my sims and having them grow with new traits and the group of friends they went to uni with.

I loved the other EPs too, but I always looked forward to Uni.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Robinh4Robinh4 Posts: 282 Member
    Open 4 Business
    My favourite is for sure Open For Business. I love setting up the items to sell, running the cash register and selling things. I also like the skill learning aspect (cash register, selling skills, etc.). I wish the Sims 3 had this feature. I really liked opening up a home business and also designing a store.
  • Zachary2k19Zachary2k19 Posts: 5 New Member
    University
    I really love all the Expansion Packs but My Favorite would be University, I really love the young adult life stage, Dorms and Pool tables.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited April 2018
    Open 4 Business
    I really love all the Expansion Packs but My Favorite would be University, I really love the young adult life stage, Dorms and Pool tables.

I love this expansion. in my senior year right now :) I wish I could slow it down. just built my first Greek house.
    I like this one even more than the one from the sims 3 B)

might upload it when completely finished. as still need to landscape it.

it will have to be a media fire download and a Photobucket link for screenshots
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• jupiter1k97jupiter1k97 Posts: 4 New Member
    Open 4 Business
    This was such a tough choice since I loved pretty much every expansion pack, but I went with Open for Business since I really love business-y games.

Close seconds for me are Pets, Seasons, and Apartment Life. University was also a fun one for me. :)
  • JacewinduJacewindu Posts: 29 Member
    Open 4 Business
    Open for Business defiantly I loved Servos so much! I miss them soo much in Sims 4. Very close second would be Night Life. I love me some Vampires!
    My Mods on Nexus Mods
    My tumblr
  • simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2018
    Seasons
    Wow, I wouldn't have thought this to be this hard a question!
    I chose seasons, because for me it added soooo much to my everyday life for my Sims back then. (Unfortunately I can't play 2 anymore)

But I almost chose University because I NEVER played a Sim that didn't go to College. I always used the extra time to max out their skills. I loved being away at the campus!

And I almost chose Bon voyage because I love taking my Sims on vacation and having them chill at the beach, build sand castles and get a sunburn!

Edit
    -I ALMOST FORGOT OFB! I used to always have a business! I loved giving townies Makeovers! Or opening a small shop in my own house (HINT HINT HINT)!-

Ah the memories! I really need to revisit the Sims2. Or maybe we will get all the things I loved about 2 in 4.. Who knows.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Apartment Life
    That was a really hard one to pick since I like them all but going to have to go with Apartment life. That EP had many new things added and not to mention swapping between house holds is a breeze but the main thing is the witches make me laugh.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Apartment Life
    It was a toss up between apartment living & University. Apartment living won, because of the Newson family. I could never give them a happy ending. I kept putting them in other towns and the social worker took the little ones away. I put them in an apartment and got them babysitters with the extra money they had left over. I had the oldest work part time and study with their siblings. It was the first family I played and was hooked, right away on a game that had concequences for every action.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Seasons
    It was so hard for me to decide, because I love every single EP. They are all fantastic for the content and the features they include. But to pick one, I'll go with Seasons. It's great to have weather, and the little buffs for each season. Plus, I love having my sims garden. But honestly, every single EP could have been picked as my favorite too. I love Sims 2, it is my all time favorite game ever.
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Pets
    Pets.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    University
    Sims 2 Uni has always been my fav and in fact I have two Universities going right now in Sims 2 but I also loved the AApartment Life EP almost as much. All Sims 2 eps were amazing though and hold up well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    Seasons
    In this order: There were a couple I didn't have, but I will guess how much I liked them, the ones I don't have have a * beside them:

Seasons
    Bon Voyage
    University
    Pets
    Apartment Life*
    Nightlife
    Open for Business
    Freetime*
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    University
    For me it was University. I loved having my Sims live in a dorm. College life was fun for my Sims and they usually met their future spouse while there.

Updating my own post. Seasons and FreeTime are my other favorites. The changes in weather and the hobbies make the game better also. The skill boost in fall is also a favorite feature.
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    University
    University. I love the YA life stage, the leg up in life for my sims helps with their legacy to earn that extra money they so desperately need at the beginning. Yes, I am one of THOSE players.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Open 4 Business
    People said it was a hard expansion to grasp at the time, lol. Never understood why. Had a blast with home businesses and servo. Too bad there is a bug that make sims change face when they wear an uniform. ;(
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Night Life
    I love them all.

My favorites have always been Open for Business and Nightlife though.

I always loved being able to open and build my business from ground up, being the hire employees that can help manage costumers and tend the register, craft my items to sell and just straight control my sim's work place. That being a bakery, a toy store, a flower shop, a restaurant etc.

As for the night theme it's been one of my favourites since ever. Late Night was also one of my favorite EP's. Always loved being able to go out in the town to bars and nightclubs to get drinks, dance to dj's, going out to eat, playing bowling etc.

Then I'd say

Seasons
    Pets
    Bon Voyage
    Freetime
    University
    Apartment Life
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    Night Life
    For me it's a tie between Night Life and Seasons. I like all of the EPs, but those two definitely are at the top of the list.
    I voted Night Life because you made me pick ONE and it's the one that I don't think any Sims game released since 2 has done a decent job of replicating, whereas Seasons is excellent in both TS3 and TS4 as well. That made Night Life stand out as a good choice between the 2.

OFB also almost got my vote...I remember when it first came out I spent months and months doing nothing but retail gameplay. No Sims game since has gotten this right either.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods