Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle a Christmas fun building activity. Open for 2018 - taking Kris Kringles now.

1234568...Next

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited December 2018
    You are very welcome, @mcrudd Keep me up to date with your research into your brother's disappearance. Do you want me to put it on Twitter, my friend? I would love to help any way I can.

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    You are very welcome, @mcrudd Keep me up to date with your research into your brother's disappearance. Do you want me to put it on Twitter, my friend? I would love to help any way I can.

2 March it will be 3 years already, I would appreciate it if you could share it on twitter, that would be great, I used to have a twitter but don't anymore. Thanks so much for your support <3
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 do you have everyone's hashtag? I want to download the house that was built but can't find it in the gallery
    h8U3C4c.png
    edited December 2018
    I'll find out for you.

Your KK was bubbx wasn't it?

edited December 2018
    It was supposed to be uploaded as #BubZZ if you can't find it best to probably PM Bubbz directly.

• giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    thanks @Jendowoz0612
    h8U3C4c.png
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @aussiekarima I finally got your home uploaded you'll find it under #cmKK or #aussiekarima I called it Modern Tropics. Hope your computer can be fixed soon and Happy New Year :D
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    House is uploaded.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @aussiekarima I finally got your home uploaded you'll find it under #cmKK or #aussiekarima I called it Modern Tropics. Hope your computer can be fixed soon and Happy New Year :D

~ I have ordered all the upgrade parts & a new Video Card,just waiting for them to be delivered, then I or my son will put it together!
    ~Thank you for the house, @cmbaker16 I can not get it as yet as the Video Card I am using is too low for the game to play! (my old video Card!LOL)Soon I will be up & running again,then I can get it,(and upload the one I made as well for @elanorbreton ) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ OK, update, my New PC is up & running but a few of my neigbourhoods were lost in switching over my Hard drives to my new PC,so I lost my Neighbourhood with my Models which is were I built my Kris Kringle house, so @elanorbreton I will have to build anouther house for you, thank goodness I still have the pictures in Imgur, so I can recreate from them!
    ~ So sorry for the wait,but I will get onto it ASAP (now that I have sorted out the Strangeness of Strangerville!LOL! I purchased it as a pre-order but could not play it till my new PC was up & running! So later than everyone else but done now!)
    ~ And Thank you @cmbaker16 I can now download your amazing build! <3o:)<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

~ I went through my External hard drive again,as some saves got over-written I reinstalled my saves, (so I am now going to have doubles & even triples of my saves(from previous hard drive replacements!)) But it is now showing, I have a copy of my "Kris Kringle" build!
    ~ OK @elanorbreton I have your Kris Kringle it is #AusKK & under ~*Sweet Hues Cottage*~, find under by name or HashTag#
    ~ I am so, so sorry it took so long,but I have been with out my PC all this time, & now I have it, I am still sorting it out! I hope you enjoy this build, I think it is my best so far & I adore this house, so I hope you like it!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    WOW @aussiekarima - it is stunning! I love the planting area under the glass roof, and there are so many extra little touches to the home that make it special.

I don't think I've ever noticed that table before with the runner, it's lovely. I love the tv area and the way you put the three poofs in front of the sofa. And that little outdoor sitting area behind the fountain at the front, so beautiful. In fact, I could go on and on and on.... lol.

Thank you very much, it was worth the wait xxx <3
    ~ You are most welcome! ♥ <3 ♥ ENJOY! ♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif