Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Newest Exchange Uploads - Share your Links here! PT2

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Jessabeans

What an utterly gorgeous build and another reason to get back to WA as soon as possible...thank you for all your wonderful creative builds I have many of them in my games :)<3
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2018
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Jessabeans

What an utterly gorgeous build and another reason to get back to WA as soon as possible...thank you for all your wonderful creative builds I have many of them in my games :)<3

@SPARKY1922 Thank you, that is very kind of you to say.
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @Jessabeans what a beautiful build. As is the Hot Springs you've modified. I've checked over a couple of your builds and have bookmarked your Exchange page to check out some more. Very nice work.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @Jessabeans what a beautiful build. As is the Hot Springs you've modified. I've checked over a couple of your builds and have bookmarked your Exchange page to check out some more. Very nice work.

Thank you @Jude525
    edited March 2018
    I have a pair of Base Camps, a new Moroccan Style Base Camp for Al Simhara and a Makeover of Shang Simla's

tumblr_p6bhhsc1wd1x95scjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6bhhsc1wd1x95scjo7_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6bipoqL3S1x95scjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6bhdg9fw81x95scjo7_1280.jpg

More pictures here.
    Download it here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9204188

tumblr_p6exttzA451x95scjo2_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6dlghrcXp1x95scjo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6dkqoRo1k1x95scjo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6exttzA451x95scjo3_r1_1280.jpg

Comparison pictures here.

Download it here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9204585

No CC or CAP, they fit on the orignal base camp lots (40x40 in Al Simhara, 64x64 in Shang Simla).

Notes on placing a base camp lot
    From your main town edit screen you can select Al Simhara or Shang Simla in the upper corner, when it loads type Testingcheatsenabled true, then enablelotlocking true, then click the little lock icon on the base camp. Save the existing base camp to your library in case you want to switch back later then bulldoze it, You should be able to place the basecamp now. Turn off the cheats, return to your homeworld after placing it and it will be there waiting for your sims next time you visit the WA world.

Happy Simming!
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited October 2018
    All right, this isn't really an announcement that requires a lot of pictures. I've just completed two lots that have perfect examples of all the plants from every expansion, and all the store plants as well. Including the ever elusive Corn. I'm still trying to figure out exactly which combo of store items un-bugs it. When I do, I'll post again.

The first one, is a tiny 10x10 lot that has one of each plant, and a streetlight.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9256740

The second one is a larger 30x20 lot. It also has one of each plant. It includes, as well, a chicken coop, cow pen, beehive, swiftgro gardening station, and a couple of sunflowers.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9256866

I finally cracked the code of how to get your plants to stick on a commercial lot. First, make the type Residential. Then move your sim there as their main residence (not a second home). Plant all your plants, then move to another lot. Switch the lot type back to Commercial. Some of your items may end up in family inventory, but they should still be on the lot too.

And here's another one, that does get pix:

Grandpa's Country Fresh Farm
    3 Bedroom, 2 1/2 bath farmhouse style. Fully furnished, landscaped and decorated. Basement, Attic, 2 car garage, 2 horse stable, cows, chickens, cats and dogs. Garden has perfect plants from all expansions, and store plants. Life Fruit, Flame Fruit, Omni Plant, Plasma Fruit, Forbidden Fruit, Lemon Tree, Purple Egg-Egg Plant, Orange Tree, and Bohemian Garden. Uses Farm Fresh, Country Living, Grandpa's Grove, Frontier Find and Riverview items.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9257168

screenshot_original.jpg
    (Note: Blue tractor means it's a Fordson. Massey-Ferguson would be red, and a John Deere would be green).

Basement, with laundry and nectar makers
    screenshot_original.jpg

First Floor
    screenshot_original.jpg

Second Floor
    screenshot_original.jpg

Attic
    screenshot_original.jpg

Stable
    screenshot_original.jpg

Secret of the Corn: You need the Grandpa's Grove set, or at least the tractor and Grandma's Kitchen, or at least the canning station. IIRC, way back when the Grandma's Kitchen was released, the corn & cucumber plants didn't work. Apparently, sometime in the last couple years they fixed it.
    Post edited by bklienhart on
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    I have a pair of Base Camps, a new Moroccan Style Base Camp for Al Simhara and a Makeover of Shang Simla's

Happy Simming!

I really like your Al Simhara base camp. I don't like the standard one, but I've been too lazy to make a better one.

You did some really good work on the Shang Simla one too. Buuuutttt...
    That base camp is just in a really bad place, and the lot with all its elevation changes is just horrible. I usually just bulldoze that lot. I made a replacement base camp out of the Peony house that is in downtown Forbidden City.

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    edited October 2018
    Well...not my newest upload but one of my absolutely favorites from me :smiley: My Beach Villa "CozyCoco". Build without floor plans or CC Stuff.

[img][/img]31623d2.jpg
    [img][/img]2cffnrm.jpg
    [img][/img]dzusno.jpg
    [img][/img]15dqidj.jpg

Download HERE:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9233823

Post edited by goodFeel93 on
    I've added a couple of new lots. One is for Barnacle Bay specifically. The other is more general in use.

One issue for Barnacle Bay, is that there aren't all that many lots. To help with this, I've move the Bookstore & Bistro rabbit holes onto the Grocery store lot. I've used multiple rabbitholes on one lot, as opposed to a multi-use rabbit hole for years and haven't ever had a problem with them

New Barnacle Boulevard Shoppes:
    Bookstore, Bistro, Grocery Store for Barnacle Bay @ 1455 New Barnacle Blvd. No CC.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9266330

roof_up_original.jpg

Grim's Gothique Library
    Gothique style Library with items from Barnacle Bay, Midnight Hollow, Oh My Goth!, Grim's Ghastly Manor, Prism Art Studio and/or Tiny Prodigies Learning Center. No CC.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9267231

roof_up_original.jpg

edited November 2018
    Alright, maybe some people here bored of this but this is my newest upload. "*John Marston's Ranch House*" from the game "*Red Dead Redemption 2*" Ya, sry had to do this :smiley: Is not exactly the original same build but close to it. Build without CC ;) Download HERE: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9268062
    edited November 2018
    @goodFeel93 I was checking out your builds and really like them. Especially a couple houseboats. I've bookmarked them for the next time I'm playing one of my island worlds. There are a couple others that caught my eye as well, including a loft that will look great in Starlight Shores. Thanks for sharing.

PS, check your wishlist for a few small Christmas presents.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited November 2018
    @Jude525 am glad u like it!!!! :open_mouth: Am not a interior master but i think most people make (after they download it) their own interior :) But nice to hear!! Starlight Shores is nice...but so small :neutral: Right now i editing Roaring Heights..again :smiley: 199 Lots r nuff?
    You know, I have barely even touched Roaring Heights. My plan has always been to use the Nraas mod to restrict clothing to period pieces and try and play without tech. But the beauty has been beckoning so long that that particular option may be for a later visit.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Also it isn't really Roaring Heights anymore :D I changed a lot... New isles, more lots (199+/-), but more for me and it doesn't look perfect :smiley:
    edited November 2018
    One of my first buildings :open_mouth: Updated/Edited "Modern City Loft" New Version 2019 ;)

screenshot-6.jpg
    screenshot-4.jpg
    screenshot-8.jpg
    screenshot-3.jpg

Pic Upload.... it works,,thanks jesus... Download HERE: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9270060
    edited December 2018
    In the Exchange u can't c anything...so i made some pictures to show the whole house and the interior :wink:

Beach House bluLagun by goodFeel93. NO CC

xzgemnbc.jpg

ltuzmnr6.jpg

ntkfg9pk.jpg

2nxk4ckj.jpg

7eh4hzgd.jpg
    4csfgnwz.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9235455
    edited December 2018
    My old City House "DiVista".Here more pictures :wink:NO CC

6d55nrq8.jpg

hn8jkk9t.jpg

47ez5p3x.jpg

z8qliauc.jpg

urkp2ndk.jpg

xvi5ncsy.jpg

rr5zrkb3.jpg

y7ueu8ut.jpg

9xrjhodb.jpg

Download HERE:

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9231912
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    @goodFeel93, you're homes look great. I gave you some recs. I think you should consider installing the Sims 3 Upload Image Changer AKA 'UIC'. It's very helpful in order to showcase your work much better than the default images on the exchange. :)
    @goodFeel93 Since I haven't used either property in game yet, it is great to get to see more of them now. You've mentioned that you "aren't an interiors master." But I think the interiors are great on both builds!

The walk in shower stall in the beach house is very creative. I will be stealing that concept in the future. (Will try to remember to give you props if it's something I post.) I'm also very fond of the main floor bathroom in the DiVista house.

You do some great stuff with angular walls, which is something I'm simply crap at. I just don't use them very often as a result, even though they can add so much character. As they do in your builds.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Oh what a nice compliment thanks @Jude525 ! And i'm glad to give you new inspiration for making new houses. I like "Walk In" - Showers a lot yeah. I always look in the net for inspiration for interior but at the end it's complete my own style. :blush::smiley:
    edited December 2018
    My newest Exchange Upload. Modern Beach House GudFeel ^^ NO CC

HTJM3xW.png
    HTJNiwo.jpg
    HTJNsvL.jpg
    HTJNDTI.jpg
    HTJNNNN.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9276196

Very nice, @goodFeel93.

I see you're using UIC, now. :)
    @60smusicluvr well i tried it :smiley: Try to make some better pics next time but i think it's okay: And thanks i workd on this house for months :smiley: *haha*
    edited December 2018
    @goodFeel93, i think your pictures are much better than others I've seen. At least I can see the inside and what's in it. Some people just do overhead shots from way above, which would be ok if I could see a sim person view, too, ya know? I think you should take pictures in live mode, so we don't see the grid.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top