Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Sims that stay sat down to watch TV and don't keep standing up all the time.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I'm shocked that we don't have briefs for men. At least not in the base game and the add-ons I bought. How can my sim life the dream as a fashion icon, when his favorite fashion accessory isn't available to him?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    A way of removing fame perks without doing a celebrity clean....maybe a potion like the one for quirk removal?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    @Gordy wrote: »
    I'm shocked that we don't have briefs for men. At least not in the base game and the add-ons I bought. How can my sim life the dream as a fashion icon, when his favorite fashion accessory isn't available to him?

There are no briefs for men. As a matter of fact we only have two sets of boxers. There's very little underwear and pijama clothing in TS4. But we have about 1000 different t-shirt recolours.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • evelinamarinaevelinamarina Posts: 9 New Member
    We need to be able to show base game+purchased stuff with no custom content without having to remove the CC folder.

Right now, if I try to filter items in bb, I can get either of these options:
    Only custom content (If I tick the Custom content box)
    Only purchased content (So stuff from all expansions, game packs and stuff packs, but no base game stuff, if I tick the Purchased box)
    Custom content+whatever packs I choose (If I tick any boxes under the Packs category), so I can get CC and base game for example.

So, there is no way to get base game and purchased content without custom content. And yes, this drives me mad.
    It shouldn't be that hard to tag all base game stuff with Purchased too (because well, we HAVE purchased that too). Or maybe there is some other solution, but either way it really needs to bee fixed.

Also, I wouldn't mind having Collections from previous games back, so it'd be easier to sort things that are often used or in a specific style. With custom content in my game, it's hard to find what I'm looking for (both Maxis stuff and CC) since the CC sometimes is weirdly tagged. It's a nightmare to open the Clutter category and try to find what I'm looking for.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    We need to be able to show base game+purchased stuff with no custom content without having to remove the CC folder.

Right now, if I try to filter items in bb, I can get either of these options:
    Only custom content (If I tick the Custom content box)
    Only purchased content (So stuff from all expansions, game packs and stuff packs, but no base game stuff, if I tick the Purchased box)
    Custom content+whatever packs I choose (If I tick any boxes under the Packs category), so I can get CC and base game for example.

So, there is no way to get base game and purchased content without custom content. And yes, this drives me mad.
    It shouldn't be that hard to tag all base game stuff with Purchased too (because well, we HAVE purchased that too). Or maybe there is some other solution, but either way it really needs to bee fixed.

Also, I wouldn't mind having Collections from previous games back, so it'd be easier to sort things that are often used or in a specific style. With custom content in my game, it's hard to find what I'm looking for (both Maxis stuff and CC) since the CC sometimes is weirdly tagged. It's a nightmare to open the Clutter category and try to find what I'm looking for.

You can use pack filters both in buy mode and in CAS. Also there is a purchased filter. And you can disable CC and mods in the game options too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • evelinamarinaevelinamarina Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > @evelinamarina wrote: »
    >
    > We need to be able to show base game+purchased stuff with no custom content without having to remove the CC folder.
    >
    > Right now, if I try to filter items in bb, I can get either of these options:
    > Only custom content (If I tick the Custom content box)
    > Only purchased content (So stuff from all expansions, game packs and stuff packs, but no base game stuff, if I tick the Purchased box)
    > Custom content+whatever packs I choose (If I tick any boxes under the Packs category), so I can get CC and base game for example.
    >
    > So, there is no way to get base game and purchased content without custom content. And yes, this drives me mad.
    > It shouldn't be that hard to tag all base game stuff with Purchased too (because well, we HAVE purchased that too). Or maybe there is some other solution, but either way it really needs to bee fixed.
    >
    > Also, I wouldn't mind having Collections from previous games back, so it'd be easier to sort things that are often used or in a specific style. With custom content in my game, it's hard to find what I'm looking for (both Maxis stuff and CC) since the CC sometimes is weirdly tagged. It's a nightmare to open the Clutter category and try to find what I'm looking for.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can use pack filters both in buy mode and in CAS. Also there is a purchased filter. And you can disable CC and mods in the game options too.

Hm, did you read my post at all? If I use the pack filters, CC will still show, if I use the purchased filter, base game stuff won't show. And if I disable CC/mods in game options, I will, obviously, disable both CC and mods, and I don't want to do that. I still want my mods to work, I just don't always want to see all custom content.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    we need more drama in game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Amber_DiPhillipoAmber_DiPhillipo Posts: 12 New Member
    Literally the ONLY reason why I bought the Pets ep, is because I wanted to have a Basset Hound in the game. The only way to make that possible rn, is to make a mixed breed. You have every other breed including Foxes, and Racoons for some weird reasonm but not a Basset hound. In case any of you were wondering how to make this wonderful breed in the game, you have the 1st parent be a Dachshund, and the second parent be a Bloodhound, then give them the fur coat of a Beagle. (Dachshund has to be 1st otherwise it will look too big, and tall.)
  • Amber_DiPhillipoAmber_DiPhillipo Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Amber_DiPhillipo said:
    > Literally the ONLY reason why I bought the Pets ep, is because I wanted to have a Basset Hound in the game. The only way to make that possible rn, is to make a mixed breed. You have every other breed including Foxes, and Racoons for some weird reasonm but not a Basset hound. In case any of you were wondering how to make this wonderful breed in the game, you have the 1st parent be a Dachshund, and the second parent be a Bloodhound, then give them the fur coat of a Beagle. (Dachshund has to be 1st otherwise it will look too big, and tall.)

Ps. Sometimes the ears look too short the have to be stretched out to the maximum.
  • MirandanikMirandanik Posts: 12 New Member
    I agree with a lot of these. Dimples would be great, way more realistic facial hair for guys, WAY better high heel shoes most of them are awful (more shoe styles in general), less t shirts more modern street fashion and sexy clothes for women (WAY more sleepwear options), more kitchen counters and islands, new french style fridges with freezer drawer like all the new fridges people actually use now, MORE CARPET and wood floor options (more realistic looking), would LOVE if we could have the textures back to download and make our own wallpaper, floors, clothes (not like the whole thing in TS3 JUST textures, those were SO nice) Street modern hair I like the new unicorn hair style in Get Famous but we need MORE unicorn hair and less normal/full color/wisps would love to see highlights for hair!, Glossy lipstick, plumper prettier lips (the full versions are way too big for the face), eyelashes, nail polish for fingers and toes, more toddler hair styles/clothes/ and clothes for babies, a baby wear item so we can baby wear, strollers, baby mat with toys all kinds of baby stuff and make them do more, hippie type stuff like Mandella beds/wall hangings tie dye decorations etc, more pet outfits, more swimming pool options/decor like ones that you can attach a hot tub to that has a waterfall into the pool, movie star hair like Rhianna's hair styles (SO MANY LOL), a pull out couch bed would be nice!, more kitchen appliances like deep fryer/pizza stone to make your own pizza's (maybe even a pizza oven)/with more recipes for us foodies :), chef career where you can go to work with them and make the food including experimental and sushi etc, more table plants we have tons but most are floor only, glitter paint for walls, more paint/wallpaper for accent walls and more paint colors/textures, Crystal salt lamp would be cool, laptops, more video games besides just 2 on console, pantries for the kitchen you can actually stock with a drop menu with different stuff like chips, cereals, soups and canned foods etc, bikes for kids, more movies, more GTW careers like lawyer/musician/sports star/nanny/maid/fast food worker/chef/tech guru, farming would be awesome (a lot of us love farming games ie Harvest Moon/Farmville ;)) you could also own your own farm shop and make/sell your own cheeses, eggs, veggies etc and make a bunch of stuff like jams etc to sell or to use to make recipes, beach vacation world with hotels/ snorkeling/surfing/sea fishing/etc, Kurig type coffee maker where you can make coffee/tea/hot chocolate all in one machine, ONLINE SHOPPING lol how cool would that be? Open a computer screen and pull up an Amazon like site where you can shop and the mailman delivers the packages, GROCERY STORE where you can buy way more than just veggies for recipes, pre teens, more small pets like ferrets/rabbits/snakes/spiders/chinchillas/birds/turtles etc, big trampolines for kids, WAY more jewelry/accessories that are actually cute, and bring back robbers and house alarms. That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now lol
  • Aish86Aish86 Posts: 4 New Member
    Would love to see spiral staircases, more modern styles of staircases and pretty please bring back the option to have CAS/Build/Buy custom music folders in the game! :'(
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I would like to see more content for what we pay, less crashes (even without mods) and fixing bugs most of all. Yes, I would love spiral stairs, residential elevators, more things our kids, babies and tots can do, usable clutter, and so much more but the three most important things I think I want in the game is bugs fixed, no crashing and more content for the packs we buy.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • AlpacattackAlpacattack Posts: 2 New Member
    This isn't the most exact, but I feel like it would be really cool to have like a university that sims could go to, and you could live in dorms and you would have to pay like 300 simoleons a week or something like that for your education. And you could join your sims to their classes and stuff and get good grades. And then you would have to write papers and other things. If it was a pack it could be called "Get to Uni" or something.

Also, I think it would be cool to have an ATM or something to keep money on, I know you can download it as cc but it's a bit hard so if it was already in-game it would be nice. You could have a credit card as well, and take out loans and stuff maybe, I dunno but I for one would enjoy it.
  • justdarcyjustdarcy Posts: 4 New Member
    Can you please add more organization options to the build and buy/decorations section?

The thing that I notice the most frequently is when I am looking for art for the walls I would love to be able to sort the items available in the art section by type- like decals, wall details (like cracks, spiderwebs etc that aren't art but are more of an atmospheric item), posters, and framed art so I can skip to the type of stuff I am looking for.

Also for the rug section it would be nice if, when looking at the thumbnails, there was some indication of how big the rugs are- like if the size of the image in the thumbnail was related to how big the rug was, or if it had an S, M, or L on the thumbnail to indicate how big it is so we don't need to place it in order to see. Also, being able to sort by sizes would be nice as well.

I find that I spend a lot of time on stuff like that, which isn't the fun part.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited January 2019
    @justdarcy

Don't get me started, oops to late. lol
    I totally agree You have many great ideals. :)

They are categorizing everything by cost, and money is the least of our problems. if we find we can not buy something we can move on.

So seems to me We have good designers, only after they give their boss the Beautiful set they take the tops that go with the skirt and put all the tops in one room, and the skirts in another, how awful.

Another thing if they could put Sets together. we can find what matches easier. If you have dressers that match put them all together. Or Beds that was made to be apart of a set put that together.All the windows that match together please, nooo, not small windows together Sets Pleasee

Our Eyes become strained just trying to find what we want to build with for these very problems.

Can you imagine a furniture store sorting by Surfaces?? and their ideal of a surface may not be the same in our mind.

If you need Furniture for your new home in real life, and you go to a store, that had all the dining chairs together, then all the tables. then all the living room chairs without the matching couch and loveseat, You would leave fast to go to a different store, to keep your sanity.

Please do not put all the chairs together, we rather you show us the table that matches them. also if its other parts that were made to match.

Sort by Money no because we can always get money if we want it in the game, with money cheats.

Please if you will set up build buy as real stores do. If our build and buy were in real people would leave the store because they would be too tired of looking. Just to find a dresser to match a tall dresser that they like, all alone it's two more that match what they were looking for, but now this is a week later they find out.

We could truly die before we leave build buy.

Same with Create a Sims. I am sure the designers made skirts or pants to match some tops, but they just put everything in the box together, like skirts, tops.

OMG just thinking about what we go through to dress our Avatars. (Sims)

After dressing a larger family, wow sometimes you have taken so long you even miss eating, or work even lol.

After they have put everything that matches together then they can make an area for single pieces.

Oh and please give us more delicate colors, yes it's females out here and truth we do like some more delicate colors on our single beds because they are for our kids, (All our beds,) and if you could please 4 pillows the other two can just rest on the headboard of the bed, and please do not forget more fun patterns for kids.

Just because,(I feel you chose to mostly ignore females, (girls, teen girls, and ladies) that will not make us go away, we just get tired of looking for something nice. we have a secret dislike for you for what you're doing. No matter how hard you try we will never conform to dressing our girls like boys.
    or make their rooms in all dark or just ugh off colors. Yes, you have a sprinkle here and there but your efforts are to ignore the feelings of females in the colors of our bed linens. And window treatment.
    But Why?

I thought it was the designers, but after I was watching your live broadcast I saw one of your lovey designers come to her boss with something in Pink, (you know who you are, I like you I understand how you are, same as my brother.) You turn her away and made and negative comment about not wanting anything Barbie. Now was that a nice thing to say?

Now with Seasons, we need to be able to save sets for each s
    Seasons
    that we can just click for our spring/summer, or fall and winter outfits or clothing sets. You would make life for us simmers a lot easier, Thanks.

Sorry, I do space, but only so it's easier on your eyes.
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Every item should be available in the base colors: black, white, blue, red, yellow and then a few mixed colors like green, purple, gray... Not sold with a pack because the base game doesnt cover the base colors.
  • Athina258Athina258 Posts: 62 Member
    I don't know if anyone has already said that, but I would like more flexibility in build mode. For example being able to create walls with different thickness, at any angle and curve I want. Also different levels and room heights on the same floor, glass walls, and a larger variety of modern doors and windows, with adjustable sizes. Thank you!
  • Lexera1000Lexera1000 Posts: 22 Member
    I would like to see more hair colors, especially in the group of dark blond light brown, they are too light, too dark or too fake :(
    o3fP5ky.jpg

Gallery ID Mimicrysims
  • astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Toddler bath tubs, so we can clean toddlers in houses/apartments that only have showers. Pictures under spoiler:
    baQzp4R.png
  • justdarcyjustdarcy Posts: 4 New Member
    I remembered another idea that I have heard somewhere before but want to regurgitate here: it would be excellent if the beds are split into mattresses/bed frames so you could use any of the frames but make it as comfortable or as terrible to sleep on as you want depending on how expensive the mattress is. Then I guess each mattress would just have a zillion colors for sheets/comforters. Right now it's limiting to only have 1 or 2 styles of beds to design with if you want your sim to also get rest.
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    is it possible to have an option to turn ghosts into like real ghosts and stop them acting like “living” sims like make them stop inviting or go to community lots its so hard to send every ghost to netherworld i want them in game and family tree but not on lots

I would like to see a small family clinic, with just one doctor and staff.

Also, I think we need indoor grills, so we can cook burgers and whatever in all seasons.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.

I would like to have baby dolls and teddy bears for toddlers to hold and play with and carry around with them.
    Also, I would like grade school kids to have dolls like Barbie to play with and dress up in different clothes. The little dolls could be of a male and female famous people in the game.

I would like them to play with these toys at their choosing and not the simmer clicking on the toy first.

Also, a blanket for toddlers to carry.

They should love their toys as much as Sims like the computer.

I think, well hope we are already getting slow dancing or dancing together.

pool toys and pool games. (This is a new one lol.)
  • Ida_fsIda_fs Posts: 1 New Member
    dear Origin

i have an idea for the sims 4 opgrade. My idea are a school opgrade where you eg. you want to control them in school and work as a teacher.
    you want control teenagers in high school.
    And you can wear a school uniform. and make you own lunch pack ore buy lunch/food in the cafeteria. there should be recesses
    where you can do various activities.

best regards
    Ida fogtmann sonderskov
    10 years old

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top