Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2018
    Picked up my instant pot today!

I've wanted one for ages and thought black Friday was a good time because they all were on sale everywhere. But I since I worked black Friday I couldn't get to the shops before they sold out. I still chased them all over the city though and at least once *just* missed one. It was pretty frustrating but I hoped luck would come back around and maybe I'd get an even better deal. Well, I did. It's used but whatever it was a really good deal and now I have one. My friend had to pick it up first though and has been holding onto it all week for me. It's been agony waiting until today lol.

Birthmas present from me to me :mrgreen:.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Attended my Grandson's 1st Birthday party today at the in-laws home. My daughter-in-law baked and decorated a little cake just for him. They put him in a highchair in just his diaper and let him have at it. You can just image how cute it was seeing him try to jam a fist full of cake in his adorable little dimpled mouth.

There were probably 25 family members in a surrounding circle watching as Daddy and Mommy helped him open an abundance of presents. Afterward, in that room full of people that love him so much, including another set of Grandparents, and so many new toys, books, and such to play with, it warmed my heart when he crawled straight over to me, pulled himself up to stand at my knee and begged to be picked up so he could play with my glasses.

I love that little guy so much and can't wait to meet and fall in love with his new sister too due to arrive the end of January. <3
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    “The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs. They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers, is I’m the only one. IIIII’m the only one!”
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited January 2019
    Several people complimented me on my new hairstyle today. I had my stylist cut it to just above shoulder length and dye it an auburn-brown color yesterday. It looks very similar to my avatar (also my simself).
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    My mother-in-law took me out for a bagel and early morning shopping. It was really nice and quiet and she told me that she really loves having me in her family!
  • uniisimmeruniisimmer Posts: 41 Member
    it's christmas!!
    gosh darn i love christmas so much
    i'm spending this one with my boyfriend hehe
  • GwenAutumnGwenAutumn Posts: 18 Member
    It's christmas and my mom loved the present I made for her!

PS: I am a DIY goddess
    [img][/img]Cu7xidF.jpg
    Check out my Simblr! https://globalgwen98.tumblr.com/tagged/sims4cc

• TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Walking around and hearing the cheers and laughter of people as they enjoy the holiday.
  • cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    My girlfriend has had a good day <3
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif
  • jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    being able to relax and sleep well for the first time in a few months!
    yikes!
    Christmas clearance shopping lol. Nevermind the fancy electronics and stuff for boxing day, I don't care about that. Chocolate, pyjamas, and nice bath sets (bath fizzies, scented epsom salts, bubble bath, the whole works!). All the finest luxuries in life ♥.

And being able to use my laptop again. I needed a new charger, again. I couldn't use my laptop at all yesterday, because of course the charger had to totally die on the one day of the year NOWHERE is open to replace it. So I got a new charger today and it actually has the right tip in the box so I can use it (I have another charger but I have to request the tip for my laptop,and then wait :( ). And to take the sting out of being the 3rd charger I've purchased in like 3-4 months ('cause they ain't cheap) it was on a great sale for boxing day (weird boxing day item, but whatever, it helped). Mostly just happy I can use my laptop again, but saving a fair bit of money on it was the icing on the cake.

And that it's my last day shift for a couple days! I can sleep in. Christmas and day shifts ('cause we don't have afternoons on the holidays) were kicking my butt haha. Slleeeeep I miss sleep. So happy.
  • Scarletsin666Scarletsin666 Posts: 38 Member
    That after a year I am able to play Sims on a new pc
    My parents got me a little pick me up package because I've been bedridden with an exceptionally nasty flu for several days now. Pajamas, chocolate, bath fizzies, fuzzy socks (anybody who knows me knows socks and slippers are the best things you can give me. And they're fuzzy!)

Legit cried a little bit.(I may be slightly over-emotional from days of pure torture. But it really was very sweet and the only good thing of the last few days)
  • SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    Finally being able to play thief the metal age on my windows 10 laptop I had to install tafferpatch to get it working :) :) :)
  • I_Honestly_Cant24I_Honestly_Cant24 Posts: 28 Member
    Getting paid after being underpaid last time round
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ

━ ❝A friend of my dad lend me the FMA colection with all the seasons, movie and guide books. It's a shame that I can't have it xD25q39dl
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    I met two deadlines at work today! :D

BUT I'm still a month behind in certain areas... :(
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
    edited January 2019
    That My Time at Portia has left early access on steam. This means new story updates!

I had the early access and ran out of story a few months ago. I'm so happy to really dive into this game again. I play it on occasion anyway, it does have some playability without the story but it's even better with the story and I'm excited!

And I don't even have to work until like really late tomorrow so I can stay up almost as late as I want to play :mrgreen: Just waiting for the download to finish, this is more exciting than the countdown to New Year's!
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    sleeping
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2019
    Seeing how good this wooden tray I stained rose gold looks! It looks amazing! 😍 I'm in love with it! <3. To stain wood, just mix half paint and half water and you'll have a thinned out paint. It's easy but looks so good, y'all. :)

Edit: Here's the tray! 😄
    1zyj3f8.jpg
    Post edited by Hippie_Simmer on
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    my first day off after two straight weeks of working. I love my job and working but it's physically taxing. Sadly we had some pipes changed in the house and there's so much cleaning to do now. Did some today. But I wanna mostly rest.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Finally had our driveway plowed today after being snowed in for almost a week! The plow driver ended up being the brother of my Son's best friend too, which was a nice surprise. Plus, it was a bit warmer today, 12F, 40sF tomorrow. Yay! Heat wave! :p Unfortunately, the battery died on my Fusion since it's been stuck in the driveway all week, but Hubby got it jump started for me without any problems, so that made me happy too! :)
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Oh god when I saw this thread my immediate thought was, "Wait... what have I even done today?" It's literally like 9 PM

Since I apparently can't remember specifics, I was happy that I didn't have school today. Well, it's a Virtual Learning day but I can do that in a study block or something.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Spending quality time with friends last night, happiness still lingers in me, even an Introvert loves to be in a good company.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Going for lunch with my mom and sister and showing them Pusheen the Cat.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/