Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Want “Get Famous” But Don’t Want To Pay $40 USD, Get In Here!

123457...Next

Comments

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    verlainem wrote: »
    verlainem wrote: »
    If any Canadian want a deal Best Buy has the the actual CD (not download) on for $39.99 CND - which is a good deal, not 50% off, but still good deal as our retail is $51.99 on Origin. I don't have an actual cd drive on my new laptop so I will wait for a better download deal.

I don't think they make actual cds. It's usually a box with a code inside @verlainem

Then I wonder why you have to go to the physical store to purchase rather than online?
    For the people who don’t have access to online payment, and then for the people who like to collect the boxes

• ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited November 2018
    Deleted
  • xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    Not sure if anyone is still following this who hasn't gotten Get Famous yet but it's $20 right now on Origin. Figure I'll get it now since I definitely didn't want to pay $40 for it.
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    is it worth buying gf though??
    yikes!
  • Scarletsin666Scarletsin666 Posts: 38 Member
    Sweet but I hope they come out with more packs and not another Sims my pcs keep dying lol
  • xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    jvliajuliq wrote: »
    is it worth buying gf though??

Hard to say. I went ahead and bought it and I toyed around with it a bit. Honestly, from what I have explored as far as the acting career, it's pretty fun. I think I'll probably enjoy it quite a bit since I like to pretend some of my sims are celebrities and they did great with that aspect imo. I'll probably build a new home to stick in the world too. I'd say if you're considering it, definitely try and take advantage of it while it's still on sale but also try and look for some gameplay to see if it is what you expected. I'd say it was worth the $20.
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell