Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    I'd like to have more small deco items in future packs. It's great that furniture comes with more deco slots than initially, but the game is lacking small deco items to fill the slots.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    I wish there could be an update allowing you to lock doors for specific sims and/ or specific pets, If it's not too much work of course...please no one overwork themselves. And maybe you could find a way to be able to go trough doors In the new first person mode. (Having to exit and re-enter first person to get through a wall will get frustrating) Just one more thing, maybe some day allow a switch for control your pets mode? I love the unexpected behaviour but it'd be great for youtube videos and stories if you could control the pets, so a switch to turn control over pets on and off would be great, and could even get more people to purchase the Sims 4 pets expansion.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    I've had Get Together for quiet a while now, but I haven't played the more rural areas of Windenberg much until recently. The area where the Fyre's live is just so beautiful, and scenic to look at. The roads are so long, and I would love to take my Sims bike riding on them. Of course bike riding wouldn't be limited to just the larger worlds. Bike riding could be a skill for both children and adults. Children could start out with training wheels and level up to two wheels. Sims can have accidents on them; falling off, crashing into things, etc... Sims could get uncomfortable or dazed buffs. Different types of bikes for boys and girls, men and women. Even accessories for bikes, reflectors for riding after dark, baskets, and tassels for girl's bikes.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited December 2018
    I wish there could be an update allowing you to lock doors for specific sims and/ or specific pets, If it's not too much work of course...please no one overwork themselves. And maybe you could find a way to be able to go trough doors In the new first person mode. (Having to exit and re-enter first person to get through a wall will get frustrating) Just one more thing, maybe some day allow a switch for control your pets mode? I love the unexpected behaviour but it'd be great for youtube videos and stories if you could control the pets, so a switch to turn control over pets on and off would be great, and could even get more people to purchase the Sims 4 pets expansion.

Nightleaf said =
    I wish there could be an update allowing you to lock doors for specific sims and/ or specific pets,
    (Just to let you know EA has granted your first wish.) :)

Everything else I hope they work on them.
    please hurry with the switch for control of your pets mode.
    Yea bikes are a good ideal. @WillKDavid
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • shainamae98shainamae98 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we also have the decorations for houses as editable. Like the box of decorations from seasons which auto decorates your house. Because on houses that are unusually shaped, or houses that don't really have the typical roofs (like modern houses) it doesn't put the decorations properly (mine only decorates my fences and a small part of the walls). I would like to be able to set my own custom decoration of the house or at least make it detect those kind of roofs?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Shopping bags animation. For realz. If Sims can have umbrellas they can have the shopping bag animation TS2 sims had after buying something. I have been requesting this update for yeaaars, here's another try.

ofb.jpg

the-sims-2-open-for-business-20060228103836493.jpg

And dropping them on the floor if when they get angry from waiting too long.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    I truly miss military career. Would be great if it was especially expanded like careers in Get to Work or by a game pack.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I would love to see more Asian Fusion style decor in game! <3
  • Amber_DiPhillipoAmber_DiPhillipo Posts: 12 New Member
    2 things:

Windbreaker pants for all ages.
    The ability to wear, and use diapers for all ages. (Some people have incontinence, and or are ABDL's.)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I hope that EA and Maxis think about adding a colour wheel, that really helped with interior and exterior decoration and I like to match things so they blend in together. :):)

• procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    An end to the constant hugging and kissing my sims family seem to do at every opportunity....and not going outside to shovel snow in a blizzard or mop puddles in a thunderstorm or when it's raining...now that would be nice ;)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    OFB has to be my favorite Sims EP of all time. I have an anti bag throw mod but I'd love to see to the shopping bags make a return.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    #freethebabies
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • sevvstaasevvstaa Posts: 12 New Member
    I'd like to see all glitches removed and I hopefully would love more job options and more tendy clothing and hairstyled but it's not like your going to change anything. ):
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited May 2019
    Improve Babies and Romance. I only tried Sims 3 and really don't remember it. I watched several Google videos to see the differences. Sims cuddled, talked, and kissed in bed-that would be a nice feature. There were a lot of interactions with the Baby and they took the baby places. Please don't let them place the babies on the floor-didn't like that. Strollers would be nice. Talking to mommies tummy while pregnant. Carrying the baby places. I saw a baby throw up which was realistic. They talked to a baby while someone else was carrying the baby--well, you get the point. Bring back those things, but please don't bring back the baby wrapped in the blanket--didn't like whichever Sims version had that. Sims 4 has the best graphics and I like how the Sims look in Sims 4, so I started playing again and have been enjoying it ever since. Looking forward to 2019 to see what EA releases and updates.
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Starr711Starr711 Posts: 77 Member
    edited December 2018
    X-I really want dog houses back. I thought they would have been in seasons but nope.
    X-Pool Slides.
    -Add more aspirations under Location for new cities that subject the different things to explore.
    -Movie Theaters would be a nice touch since we have sims making movies now.
    X-OHHHH!!!!! and one I'm currently going through! When you have a kid with someone who's not in your household and the kid's other parent dies the kid just disappears if they aren't a teen yet....at least give me the option to take my kid!!! XD
    X-A TIRE SWING!!!!!!!
    -I miss horses.
    X-BOARDING SCHOOL!!!! (I'm not a kid/teen player.....I'd rather just send then away instead of aging them up faster)
    -Private school.
    -Diner proposals.
    X-Different levels of dates like first date, at home date, proposal date, no kids date, family date, breakup date, widowers date?.....some like that, each has different goals. (a date night expansion would be cool)
    -Drums.
    -More Vacation packs. (Japan/China????.....or a Western type place?)
    -Daycare career? (Playable)
    -Teacher career (non playable)
    -Construction or engineer jobs? (us ENGs are not represented!!!)
    -Honestly just more career. (don't have to be playable)
    X-I wish animals didn't add to your family number since you technically can't play or do anything with them.
    -The costume trunk where the kids played make belief

XXXX-Another thing not really in the game but the gallery is a scroll button on the bottom that skips down a block. Right now you have to grab and move it and that gets difficult if the game lags and then you jump down a bunch of items and lose your spot.

That's All. XD
    Post edited by Starr711 on
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    I'm disappointed in the number of lots in del sol valley. if it's supposed to be like Hollywood, there should be TONS of lots for rich houses, expensive apartments, and then the businesses. there's so much space on the map that isn't being utilized, I'm shocked there aren't more lots.
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Something needs doing about sims reacting to other sims....my family has 2 global superstars and a b lister and the constant cheering of each other is a bit mental...makes the game a tad annoying when trying to get a sim to do something.
  • SmileyOne69SmileyOne69 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to see a couple more things from Sims 3 put into Sims 4 ie; Sunbathing, Pool Table, and Shower Whoohoo.
  • FancyRuby36FancyRuby36 Posts: 1 New Member
    We need the open world again like the sims 3, it's annoying how I wanna visit somewhere or someone and I have to wait for it to load. Plus then being able to buy cars suited to your sims life made it more fun and more life like. Also need the colour wheel back for the hair and clothes that way we have more of a choice to create the sims we want. More traits, aspirations and careers need to be more in depth like the sims 3 that makes each sim more different from another.
  • Rooke420PRooke420P Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello again. I've recently got a few more expansions and have some thoughts on game play. 1, I would like to see a toggle favorites for recipes. My sims bakery loves selling roast chicken and apple pie yet its near the bottom of the list. I really hate having to constantly scroll to the bottom. 2, I get being famous you get the personal stalkers (paparazzi). Yet their super annoying and the ban of the famous pack. Yet in the real world theirs boundaries aka front porch and restaurants. In the sims these boundaries seem lax. As restaurant owner. I should be allowed to lock the front dooor against paparazzi. Every actual customer deserves the right to eat in peace. Not to mention that they clog my space up. Now if they bought something lol....
    Again thanks for listening.
  • rorogogo91rorogogo91 Posts: 7 New Member
    As far as fashion is concerned, Highwaisted jeans/mom jeans. For adding more personality, more tattoo selections and placement; facial piercings (i'm missing the Urbz style)!
  • Colin656Colin656 Posts: 1 New Member
    Schedules for employees. Most businesses are open both day and evening, and some run for 24 hours at a time. It would be nice if we could schedule hours for each employee under "Manage Staff" so they could work a normal work day and we could have another Sim come in for the next shift. Defining the hours of business would be nice too, but if we could schedule each staff member then hours of operation would be less important.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Columns and stair railings with garland wrapped around them:

5cd1dd99f9450c5321bfdddc2328cf0f.jpg

Three%5b1%5d.JPG

christmas-decorations-for-stairs-banisters-pretty-staircase-garland-decorating-tips-chart.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Can we please have sliding glass doors that match these ones from the base game?

Steel and Glass Double Door with Narrow Transom (Short)
    Steel and Glass Double Door with Tall Transom (Mediumr)
    The Action Item (Tall)

I would like them to have the same frame, height, width and colour choices. Just the doors need to be changed to slide instead of swing open, and of course the handle needs to be moved.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top