Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• pyromorbidfreakpyromorbidfreak Posts: 3 New Member
    My name is ShadowShayd
  • pyromorbidfreakpyromorbidfreak Posts: 3 New Member
    Actually it's pyromorbidfreak apparently
  • NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    Add me my origin ID is NyaIeroWay but since I changed it after I got the sims 3, for that its wolf101220
    origin: saltystroodle
    sims 3 id: wolf101220
    [/center]
  • LadyTibbersLadyTibbers Posts: 1 New Member
    You can add me too ! Daily player :smile:
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    1 post in 2016, I think the OP gave up on TS3 :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Possibly so - but other players looking for friends will find this with a web search, so I generally feel okay about adding. I am also Sindocat on the old The Sims 3 site - feel free to add me.
  • BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    Mine is: BerryCharm
    Feel free to add.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Oh, Plum... :eyeroll: I started adding people before checking the dates. :lol::blush:
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I would like to get all of the simport badges too! My ID is the same as my forum name!
  • kenkie79kenkie79 Posts: 36 Member
    I don't know how to add people. I thought it would be easy to do on the forum but I guess not. I need people to come on tour in my Sims3 (I have 4 but I reverted back to 4 because I truly just like it better). If anyone wants to add me, I'm Kenkie79.
    kenkie79 wrote: »
    I don't know how to add people. I thought it would be easy to do on the forum but I guess not. I need people to come on tour in my Sims3 (I have 4 but I reverted back to 4 because I truly just like it better). If anyone wants to add me, I'm Kenkie79.

To simport you need to be friends on thesims3.com, those are also the friends that you can send gifts in game!
  • dolfena286dolfena286 Posts: 5 New Member
    add me! dolfena286 :)
  • dolfena286dolfena286 Posts: 5 New Member
    add me! Dolfena286. I play almost daily for hours at a time :)
  • deskitadeskita Posts: 24 Member
    My sims 3 account is deskita same as on here.
  • aglitteringsimmeraglitteringsimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Hey I added a lot of you! Mine is turquoiseshadow9
    I'm looking for some new active friends because my account is new, I never actually registered my games before aha.
    An average simmer wasting her life away
    --just kidding, will find a photo of my fave sim soon--
  • PandiePawsPandiePaws Posts: 2 New Member
    Well I am really late to the party but I could use some friends as well since I recently was able to get a few expansions including Showtime. Kinda nervous adding people in case they don't need more friends or a total newb like me xD
  • rorogogo91rorogogo91 Posts: 7 New Member
    Also looking for friends! I've been playing the sims 4 recently but i'm about to jump back into the sims 3 again, too. Anyone can add me: RoroGogo91
    edited December 2018
    PandiePaws wrote: »
    Well I am really late to the party but I could use some friends as well since I recently was able to get a few expansions including Showtime. Kinda nervous adding people in case they don't need more friends or a total newb like me xD

Don't be nervous, we all started as newbies. I am still getting to know the game in my ultimate sim challenge (link in sub). I added you! I don't have any performer sims to send on a tour right now, but who knows what will happen in the future!

rorogogo91 wrote: »
    Also looking for friends! I've been playing the sims 4 recently but i'm about to jump back into the sims 3 again, too. Anyone can add me: RoroGogo91

Hey RoroGogo, to become friends in The Sims 3 you need to add people on your profile on thesims3.com, what is your username there?
  • DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 771 Member
    edited January 2019
    I can host and send sims! Just add me :)

*Edit: you can find me here: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Daiyu

**Edit 2: I seem to be having problems with simport :( My game starts freezing and crashing. So unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to host sims.

**Edit 3: Update. It looks like I just over did it with sending and accepting sims via simport. So please just be patient with me if you ask me to host.
    Post edited by Daiyu on
  • rorogogo91rorogogo91 Posts: 7 New Member
    > Hey RoroGogo, to become friends in The Sims 3 you need to add people on your profile on thesims3.com, what is your username there?

@AlHollandiyah my username is RoRo_GoGo91 I put my origin because I thought my info was the same lol it's been 2 years since I last played ts3. I got on tonight and created a sim and it reminded me how much I loved/missed it. Definitely plan on splitting my time between ts3 and ts4 now :smile:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    I have all my badges, but I am happy to help you to earn yours.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • NyaIeroWayNyaIeroWay Posts: 76 Member
    Add me my origin username is NyaIeroWay (with a capital i people get confused)
    but for the sims 3 id thingy its my old origin username wolf101220
    origin: saltystroodle
    sims 3 id: wolf101220
    [/center]
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Heh, the title of this thread always amuses me.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Hello, I'm actively playing Showtime now! If you'd like to simport add me: zeegee966 is my sims 3 user name.
  • XxIAmTheReaperxXXxIAmTheReaperxX Posts: 205 Member
    I still need friends for Simport!! UK player, please don't add me if you won't accept my Sims!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top