Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Secret Simta** Gift Giving Group - join in now!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Thanks to whoever made my gift! (I do know who it was but not going to say as it'll narrow everyone else's guesses down ;) )
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Thank you, secret Santa, for the beautiful house and the beautiful sims! I'm going to guess... @Bugsie2016 because I am a big fan of your builds! Also, thank you @Karilan for putting this all together :)
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    It's Christmas Eve and wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you. All the latest gifts look great too. To the person I did the gift for, I'm so happy that you like it. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Thank you, secret Santa, for the beautiful house and the beautiful sims! I'm going to guess... @Bugsie2016 because I am a big fan of your builds! Also, thank you @Karilan for putting this all together :)

I won't confirm or deny that.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I won't confirm or deny that.

I was thinking maybe @Bugsie2016 too for my gift but I could be wrong.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I think I know whom mine is..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    This has been so much fun to see everyone's thoughtful gifts to each other and to see you guess who made what!

My favorite part of making a gift is that you sit down and think about that person while you make it. You think about what they like, what their style is, how they'll use the gift... and when they finally get to open it, they know someone was thinking of them. <3

Thanks everyone for participating so far! Can't wait to reveal who the elves are!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I had fun peeking at everyone else's.

And thanks to the story writer of mine. I got hooked from the first paragraph. And I especially loved the ending!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    This has been so much fun to see everyone's thoughtful gifts to each other and to see you guess who made what!

My favorite part of making a gift is that you sit down and think about that person while you make it. You think about what they like, what their style is, how they'll use the gift... and when they finally get to open it, they know someone was thinking of them. <3

Thanks everyone for participating so far! Can't wait to reveal who the elves are!

When are we finding out who made each?

Also, thanks for doing this! :)
  • Options
    I think I said the 30th but might bump this up to Dec 26th unless anyone objects?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    No objection.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    That will be fine for a 26th reveal and @squirrelwithacup said that is fine with her too @Karilan.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @Karilan I noticed @mamasquirrel 's gift isn't up yet..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Yeah it might be hard to keep momentum up for the rest of the month. Holidays are tiring. :p

Throwing my official guess into the ring with @Shadyboop as my Santa (confident) and their drawing being Shark and Harwood from Eight Cicadas (less confident but a fun guess nonetheless)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Yeah it might be hard to keep momentum up for the rest of the month. Holidays are tiring. :p

Throwing my official guess into the ring with @Shadyboop as my Santa (confident) and their drawing being Shark and Harwood from Eight Cicadas (less confident but a fun guess nonetheless)

Yo. Also the drawing is just a lesbian couple and two ded people. They can be whoever you want them to be, but they're not from Eight Cicadas.
    You can recreate them if you like :)
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Shadyboop: as a fan of lesbians and being one, that's just as fine. Thanks for your gift!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Karilan I noticed @mamasquirrel 's gift isn't up yet..

Last gift is being worked on!

I’ll reveal creators tomorrow. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Happy holiday friends!

I've just updated the site with the answers revealed for who got whom! Excited to see how many of you were right. ;)

D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I kinda suspected my secret santa. I had two in the back of my mind. So am happy I narrowed it down correctly. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Not at all who I thought. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    There were a few I had guessed right, but some I did not. I think everyone did a great job. I'm glad Skcaga6 that you like your gift. It's available on the gallery under Squirrelwithacup. You will need to check includes custom content to see it possibly.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I will download it next time I am in the game. I already have plans to use it in my story :) Thank you very much.

By the way, I LOVE your name and siggy. My sweet Pepper Oni used to love laying in the window watching the squirrels Have only seen one since she died. Your siggy made me think of her watching them and I smiled.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I will download it next time I am in the game. I already have plans to use it in my story :) Thank you very much.

By the way, I LOVE your name and siggy. My sweet Pepper Oni used to love laying in the window watching the squirrels Have only seen one since she died. Your siggy made me think of her watching them and I smiled.

That is awesome! I really hope you enjoy it and you're welcome. I'm so glad that my siggy made you smile and that it was a fond memory. Squirrelwithacup made it for me. I think it's really cute too. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Thank you @simscognito! My gift was awesome... <3