Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fame loss for inactive households?

EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
I'm new to Get Famous, so far played only two households. Both live in San Myshuno, as neighbors in the same apartment complex.
I first played Amber, earned her first fame star, then switched to Eldigan. He got nominated for an award, so I decided to keep playing him until the weekend. At one point during this week I got notified that Amber had lost her fame star for having failed to do enough fame building interactions.

Is that normal? IIRC during the stream they said that fame would not decay for inactive households? I think the problem might be my sims being apartment neighbors, but I'm not 100 % certain. So before I'm going to move Amber to another home I wanted to ask whether others experienced the same problem and what solutions were working for you. (B.t.w., I cheated back Amber's star, as losing the first wasn't her fault)

EDIT: Also, now that I switched to Amber and saved on her lot, will Eldigan still stay nominated?

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I played some more and it seems to be an apartment problem.

Moved Amber to another town, played Eldigan for four days and no fame loss for Amber :)
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Perhaps you're not the only one who has this issue? Have you tried looking for a relevant bug report in AHQ?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Perhaps you're not the only one who has this issue? Have you tried looking for a relevant bug report in AHQ?

Yes, I did. There was one post about fame resetting upon the loading of a household. Maybe the two issues are related.

I'll go make a post there when I have had the time to test without mods (since they ask about mods and with all mods I have in chances are high that one of them is mucking up things).