Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expansion do you want next after Get Famous!?

Comments

• SpicyTriangleSpicyTriangle Posts: 1 New Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Would love mythical/fantasy cause that means more life aspects and i prefer to tell those kind of stories with my sims, i need a werewolf,witch/warlock,fairy pack and a bunch of other cool life states and i would easy hit the 1000 hour mark on this game
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Other
    Farm Life Expansion Pack

With Horses, ponies, corn and other new harvestables, building farms, ranches, horse stables and barns, etc. Grow livestock like chickens and cows to get milk, and eggs, making jam, canning harvestables for even longer duration, etc.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    University
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Farm Life Expansion Pack

With Horses, ponies, corn and other new harvestables, building farms, ranches, horse stables and barns, etc. Grow livestock like chickens and cows to get milk, and eggs, making jam, canning harvestables for even longer duration, etc.

I think that would be an interesting pack if they did make it. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    University
    I went with University, even though I too really want some more supernatural options mostly because of all the careers it could give us! A lot of what we are missing require degrees in the real world - like teacher, lawyer (seriously, where is this career?) and plenty of options for alternatives to college - military anyone?

Really wish they would start rolling everything from the previous game into the base game and go from there. They could do so much more that way!
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    University
    I'd like "all of the above"....but if I have to pick just one in the list, it'd have to be University.

I was feeling nostalgic (it's a Christmas thing, I'm sure) and I re-installed Sims 3 yesterday, just so I could take a sim to university. Of course, it took me all of my free time just to install it all and setup a town with all the lots I "needed"....so I never did get around to playing yet.

I just got home from Christmas celebration IRL, going to go do some Uni TS3 right now before bed.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    University
    University.

There's a "Go To School" and "Go To University" mod that allows you to follow your teen/YA to campus, but... it's a mod and there are limitations to what modders can do. It would be nice to have an "official" gameplay option to follow our sims to school, equipped with school/college activities.
  • DerykDeryk Posts: 9 New Member
    University
    University

It is way past due and time for teens to get better-paying jobs! Plus it's a great launch in to young adulthood! :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Island Paradise
    My Sims are getting cabin fever -- they need an island adventure.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Island Paradise
    Oh please not University it was so corny. I would rather an Island destination so the Sims can vacation but only if they can swim in the ocean.
  • LilDramaMama6892LilDramaMama6892 Posts: 13 New Member
    It's difficult to choose. What if we could go to University on an Island Paradise with the option of studying SciFi, Mythical Fantasy and Farming? Hey...a girl could dream!! 😂
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,653 Member
    Island Paradise
    It has to be Island Paradise for me.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • broadway_baby4lifebroadway_baby4life Posts: 12 New Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    Anything that gives me bands would be awesome. I also think it would be cool if they made the bands kind of like they did vampires and parenting where your band can level up.
  • ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    University
    Of the options, I'm most hoping for University because I loved it in TS2. A lot of the ideas ppl are super excited about (sci-fi, fantasy, farming) just don't do it for me but I'm sure whatever gets released will be done well. I appreciate that in TS4 they develop more complex systems and depth, for example the difference between Night Life and Get Together. As long as that keeps up, I'll be happy.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    University
    I would love an Education Expansion pack that wouldn't just include our sims being able to go off to university but also education options for our sim kids, teens and toddlers. Private schools, charter schools, gifted schools, reform schools, online grade and high school, military school because of sim children getting kicked out of reform school again and the only option is, of course, military school and other education options.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • ChristelleChristelle Posts: 144 Member
    University
    A university and college expansion pack
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I went with Mythical/Fantasy. Realism packs are great and all, but that's almost all we've been getting. It's been four years, and the only occult life states are vampires, ghosts and aliens - the middle one can't even breed this time around, and the latter is too science fiction- for my tastes. Vampires was great with not only the life states, but the lore around them as well. A full, expansive EP would be amazing.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Island Paradise
    drakharis wrote: »
    I would love an Education Expansion pack that wouldn't just include our sims being able to go off to university but also education options for our sim kids, teens and toddlers. Private schools, charter schools, gifted schools, reform schools, online grade and high school, military school because of sim children getting kicked out of reform school again and the only option is, of course, military school and other education options.

I'd like to see homeschooling and/or "study from home" options like the work from home careers. Would give Sim children/teens more time to work on skills if they're not stuck in school all day. And an active day care for toddlers. And customizable high schools that could work like the club system -- you choose a specialization, a group of teens with similar interests, and an instructor who is high in a related skill (if your concentration is culinary, a Sim with level 10 cooking skill, or if it's painting a Sim with level 10 Painting skill, etc.) then you can check the activities allowed/disallowed. Maybe you have a school where the allowed activities include romance if you want a bit of drama. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Other
    The packs that I still want in TS4 are:

Farm Life
    Vacations
    Hobbies and Sports
    University
    Makin' Magic

And then perhaps a Daycare Business Gamepack, a Date Night Gamepack and Wedding and Birthday Party SP.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Aeren90Aeren90 Posts: 65 Member
    University
    University, please!
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Mythical/Fantasy
    I absolutely adored University when it came out for sims 3 since it gave us the young adult and some amazing gameplay, but honestly at this point right now it's a given as a future expansion pack...and this old simmer just wants some good werewolves and witches for my vampires to play with. v__v
  • Lexera1000Lexera1000 Posts: 22 Member
    Other
    Instead of Into the Future I'll be very glad to see Into the Past, maybe in the medieval times!
    o3fP5ky.jpg

Gallery ID Mimicrysims
  • IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    University
    > @Lexera1000 said:
    > Instead of Into the Future I'll be very glad to see Into the Past, maybe in the medieval times!

Yes, this would be awesome!
  • AvalonTribune_Y2KAvalonTribune_Y2K Posts: 8 New Member
    Island Paradise
    ...beautiful beach and possibly with the option to swim in it.
  • SaphiregirlgamerSaphiregirlgamer Posts: 449 Member
    University
    We need a university or zombie apocalypse would be so cool!
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    University
    Out of the options I voted university as I really liked it in previous games. Would be interested to see how they could do it different in TS4. That being said, I also would love vacation EPs or more depth for hobbies (like in TS2 where they could make up the old car and join hobby clubs etc)