March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Audreyy wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Totally forgot to mention that I’d love some outside space to plant fruits and veggies! Great to have you here :3
    Audreyy wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Oh, oh! And let it be modern but more on the dark, gloomy side. Like with lots of black and super grim.

Noted! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    edited December 2018
    I have a request on the Sims 4 side, idk if I can have both. If so, I posted below in case

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: TiaBadd
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Topical Beachouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master, Girl, Boy, Unisex, Nursey/Toddler, Butler
    Number of bathrooms: 5.5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Don't have The Boardwalk, World of Wonder Carousel Collection, Last Venue of Amore, The Now & Then Century Manor, and Brunch at the Old Mill
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunlit Tides
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Sauna, garden, pool, patio, gym, witch's room
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    Post edited by TiaBadd on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    TiaBadd wrote: »
    I have a request on the Sims 4 side, idk if I can have both. If so, I posted below in case

That's a very good question! As far as I know you are the first to ask. We'll need to see what Madame Secretary has to say. :)
    TiaBadd wrote: »
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: Have a lot of premium set and venues

We'd appreciate it if you could make a list of the sets and venues you do have or a list of what you don't if it is shorter. :) Thank You!

edited December 2018
    Madame Secretary, Kings Crossing for Springfairy556 is finished! :)

Okyg3OS.jpg

Medieval Inn and Tavern. Come ye Gallant Knights and weary travelers. We've food and Ale a plenty and lodging up above. There are games for ye to win and music to entertain ye. ~ DNA Request for Springfairy556 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9273949

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xf4x7535u1CNnZog8
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

I'm going back to update my request. I need to change a few things on it, not much though.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Kings Crossing Inn is an awesome build Rox! You've really got this style down pat, and it really has a true medieval feel in every aspect of this place. Great job!! Off to rec. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Just amazing, dear @romagi1 ! <3
    edited December 2018
    @a_niles06 , I have your Dragon Valley home ready for you.

This tudor style home has 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, formal dining room, living room, kitchen with breakfast room, two fireplaces, a rec room, a children's playroom with reading loft, mudroom, laundry room, carport for two cars, large pool, covered porch, kids' play area, fire pit, and a small horse barn with one stall. (A few notes for you on my contact thread here.)

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Sussex Manor is a lovely home @Sandraelle . So homey and welcoming. I also like the landscaping touches including the sunken pool area and store circle. Well done! Rec’d :D
    Sussex Manor will fit great in DV! Ditto on the homey and love the colors you used!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic Tudor style creations @romagi1 and @Sandraelle both wonderfully unique with lots of fabulous character :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @ElijahsBabyGurl9, such nice sentiments and wishing the same for you. :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Sussex Manor is a lovely home @Sandraelle . So homey and welcoming. I also like the landscaping touches including the sunken pool area and store circle. Well done! Rec’d :D

@soocoolsim , thanks Paula. That was the first time doing a pool like that, glad you liked it. :)
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sussex Manor will fit great in DV! Ditto on the homey and love the colors you used!

@romagi1 , thanks bunches Rox! :)
    masajo wrote: »
    Fantastic Tudor style creations @romagi1 and @Sandraelle both wonderfully unique with lots of fabulous character :)

@masajo, thanks so much!!!!
    Madame Secretary we would like to claim this one as a collaboration. @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and myself.

Date: December 2, 2018
    Username: anonymolerat
    Page:  here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Ecclectic Cottage for Appaloosa Plains, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@anonymolerat, I will have it first. :) I have some questions for you here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • anonymoleratanonymolerat Posts: 15 Member
    @romagi1, @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim, thank you so much! @romagi1, I'll head over to your thread to answer your questions. :)

Dear @Sandraelle , Sussex Manor is so beautiful! <3 I love how you used so different windows and got a perfect harmony! Very well done.

Thank you very much, sweetie! <3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear @Sandraelle , Sussex Manor is so beautiful! <3 I love how you used so different windows and got a perfect harmony! Very well done.

@AIRIS6962 , thank you so much Inma! <3
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Username: TrashBinSouvenir
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Indian/Asian Fusion
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but Katy Perry
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 60x60
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Master: A bit "over the top", I have 2 very high level dramatic sims who need luxury : ) I'd like a bed that has a 10 energy.
    Guest room: Either to be used for when foreign visitors come for extended stays or when my game takes me down an avenue I least expect!
    Nursery: I'd like this to be a bit gender neutral at this point, as I'm unsure as what the baby's gender will be right now, and also for future generational use. I would like the store objects to be in place- walker, swing, playpen, diaper changing station, etc.
    Child's room: gender tbd, should be known by the time this request is chosen. I can communicate the gender/personality of the child at that point if that is okay! I always try to do the watermelon etc cheat but have terrible luck!
    Butler's Quarters- self explanatory I suppose, but let me know if any questions linger
    Number of bathrooms: At least 4, one for each main room, but also at least one on each floor, so that will be determined by the floors of the build
    Favorite color schemes: I'm really willing to give a lot of creative freedom with this one- my "main" sim is (to me) half indian/half-asian and is a genie... she is a level 3 visa in all three locations and working on collections. Her outfits consist of mainly the Indian collection from the store, but I also love any Japanese influences, which would work well with anything from "Shang Simla". I believe this house could really go with either the modern look or the more traditional dark woods etc look and be amazing either way. I love both looks equally!
    Colors you dislike: For this house, really any color is fair game!
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please : ) But when including collection displays, please do not fill these, as my sim is an extensive adventurer- same for gems.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes!
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Bridgeport
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like to have rooms for all various skills- how this is divided or laid out is completely up to the creator. As I own all of the store content, please feel free to use as much as you would like. Usually I think of an "art room", "music room", "gym", "spa", "science/logic" etc room type scheme but they can easily be mixed up. I would love a decent garden as my intended is a faerie- the Garden Station would be wonderful to have included. Feel free to just give some space, as my sims have the plants/seeds to grow any harvestables, but no room to do so atm! I would like the aforementioned spa w/ the sauna and massage table. The gym w/ martial arts equipment. A pool/hot tub would be lovely. A bar to create mixed drinks at. I would like a nice little basement area dedicated to a winery area, and would not mind having the canning station on the lot. A nice little outside sitting area with the garden for the tea set would be adorable, maybe with the faerie castle to tie that in? The house will also need to be fit for a dog, huge wildcard thrown in for me!
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes, just to see where my game currently is with the child situation! Also I am continuing to decide which lot I would like this placed on, so if that affects the building process in a major way please let me know and I will get with you on the exact lot in the world I will be placing it on.
    Additional instructions? I always like the builder to know a bit about the sims/family they are building for. My main sim is a genie who is the top of the Journalism career. With her long lifespan, she has accumulated a lot of skills and social experience. She is a 5 star celebrity and the top of all 3 social groups. She has at least one point in almost every skill somehow or another. Her skill levels continue to grow and new passions are continuously found. She is a world traveler, and is gaining a level 3 visa to all locations, and collecting many relics/gems in the process! While down to earth, she has become very use to the finer things! ;) She dresses in mainly Indian inspired clothing, and I imagine her as half Indian decent and half Asian, which inspired her desire to travel. She will be marrying a top level actor who has a flair for the dramatic, while being a faerie and owning a dog. Not sure how life could become more odd, but I'm sure this sim family will find a way!! They are both family oriented but I want to reign them in to only one child, who they will spoil relentlessly. Thank you so much for whomever picks this request up! Feel free to ask any and all questions, and take plenty of creative liberty!!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    edited January 2019
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary we would like to claim this one as a collaboration. @Sandraelle, @soocoolsim and myself.

Date: December 2, 2018
    Username: anonymolerat
    Page:  here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Ecclectic Cottage for Appaloosa Plains, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@anonymolerat, I will have it first. :) I have some questions for you here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you, everyone! :)

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png