The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s your fave stuff pack and why?

I have several packs and would like to add more during the sale, but I’m not sure which one to go for next.

What’s your fave stuff pack and why? 131 votes

Backyard Stuff
25%
OneAdorkableGirlicmnfrshPlayerSinger2010SimpkinsimlishtrLizzychicagoLustianiciaashcrash19LadyKynkendallranWulfsimmerEnkiSchmidtArchieonicAquaGamer1212townie1010DeeTsimstrulyoutrageousRebbilinaPlumDiddyRexZheng 34 votes
Spooky Stuff
9%
lornalexloveBugginbabs78Sigzy05LiELFSilentKittyHyunHeeBusufuHuiiie_07Ja_rdeRae357katrinasforestDaephene_000key 13 votes
Perfect Patio
11%
JaiSeajeLlyBeAn1573KirbySkywalkerkeenowx_Always_Heart_xJon the Wizarditskatylynnmustenimebagl15happyopiAeren90DrakossimuelleVanderhootlynciaa_lol 15 votes
Kids Stuff
15%
Magdaleenaluthienrisingzagboorulesmarcel21wrenstalesLissyK9annaliese39ChadSims2EvaliynMakoSimsMDianaSimsDestin2016LluviaRainSihuChelsPlaySimsLairaWallSims4everIyasenuBubbledSimmerPorcelainFaery 20 votes
Toddler Stuff
22%
IceyJaprilroseColorist40StormkeepIsb917MeteoraStormThunderbat87xdawnxRadioAChickenBluelleKaeChan2089ladybreidbecks1112mariajane216AngelEb95sillyangel0906KayeStarShanabananasRedShoe7TheRedLion 29 votes
Fitness Stuff
9%
auroraael14alejandro15039Jennyggduhboy2u2CXonor13DeKayshnailehMadachan88DragonGirl643AndyDanielellie_291KitelDesignsHeatherInMyHeart 13 votes
My First Pet
5%
Writin_RegxoJessiBagoas77alanmichael1puddleduck1AirakaleCatsLuvCami 7 votes

Comments

• KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Perfect Patio
    PP for the hot tub.
  • IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Kids Stuff
    The Voidcritters thing is fun to watch kids play.
    And completing the collection is pretty neat, especially if you can get Foil versions of each card, as well.
    My only wish is that older Sims could play.
    Even if the Sim has the Childish trait they can't play Voidcritters with their kids, but it's still nice.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I love toddlers, therefore I love toddler stuff pack. It's a no-brainer!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    Backyard is my personal favorite because I like the CAS, and the new gameplay objects (water slide, chimes, bird feeder, lemonade pitcher) are fun additions to the game.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    I like the activities and realism it brings to the game. Before this pack, my backyards in Sims 4 would look very dull and boring... mostly because there was almost nothing to put there. I also really like having the water slides back in the game! :smiley: The drink tray was also a nice addition, along with the wind chimes.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Fitness Stuff
    Fitness cuz the shower, toilet and wallpaper are 10/10.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I know this one is usually one of the least popular but Spooky Stuff is my favorite stuff pack. I use the costumes all the time and I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. I really think this pack is solid for what it is. The costumes, the decor, the activities...it's pretty thorough. If you have Seasons, this pack goes with it incredibly well and really helps fill out the Autumn season. I also use some of the costumes to make my own "Occults" and eccentric Sims. It's awesome. <3
    #Team Occult
  • ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    If you play with lots of children and / or families, I definitely recommend the Toddler Stuff Pack. It adds a lot for the toddlers to do, and the animations for the stuff it adds are so cute!
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited December 2018
    Spooky Stuff
    from the ones listed above, it's spooky stuff, cause I like the costumes and the deco.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    My First Pet
    Rodents and kids room furniture are great.
  • Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    I love the CAS and it's nice to have some more outdoor activities.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Backyard Stuff
    This was tough - because I enjoy Backyard, Kids Room and Toddler Stuff equally.

Backyard Stuff: Because I use every single object. I love the bird feeder, the wind chimes, the water slide, and the little wind spinners. I just love listening to the wind chimes and how there are different choices to choose from and each one makes a different sound.

Kids Room Stuff: Kids always need more. I absolutely love the puppet theater object. The animations are so cute and I like that little ones and even adults can gather around and watch the puppet shows. Plus, it's a new object we've never had before in previous iterations. I love all the objects in this pack because it adds some nice furniture for kids rooms. Monsters under the bed are back and I loved that feature from Generations. Void Critters is such a cute and interesting feature and I like that kids can go collecting cards by looking in trash cans and stuff like that for them. This pack was just really great, in my opinion.

Toddler Stuff: I adore the little Toddlers in this iteration so much, and I still feel their content is lack-luster. Just because I would like them to have even more CAS items and more activities to do around the house. They need their own coloring/building blocks combo table like previous games. But the Play Dates are super freakin' cute and I love this feature. I am sad though that you have to know the toddlers in order to invite them over. I feel like if the Parent(s) know the other Parent(s) of the toddlers being invited over, then they should be able to invite the parents over and they would bring their toddlers over for the play-date. Which reminds me that I need to see if there is some mod out there yet that .. maybe fixes this, or something? Or at least makes it where I don't have to know the toddlers, because that's a pain. x_x

One point of a play date, is for the toddlers to interact and "get to know" one another.

Hope you decide on a pack that you will find enjoyable. (It definitely depends on your play-style). Good luck! ♥
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Kids Stuff
    For me its easily Kids Stuff without this pack there just really nothing unique or even decent to make a kids room.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    The reason I voted Spooky Stuff, is because if you have Seasons definitely buy this SP. It has a lot of Halloween decor and content that you can play with.

I'd also go with Fitness Stuff though, because it has great clothing and hair, great build mode and I love the earbuds and the fact that sims can now exercise on the TV.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Toddler Stuff since it's catered solely to them whereas they're ignored in nearly every other one.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Kids Stuff
    This was tough - because I enjoy Backyard, Kids Room and Toddler Stuff equally.

Backyard Stuff: Because I use every single object. I love the bird feeder, the wind chimes, the water slide, and the little wind spinners. I just love listening to the wind chimes and how there are different choices to choose from and each one makes a different sound.

Kids Room Stuff: Kids always need more. I absolutely love the puppet theater object. The animations are so cute and I like that little ones and even adults can gather around and watch the puppet shows. Plus, it's a new object we've never had before in previous iterations. I love all the objects in this pack because it adds some nice furniture for kids rooms. Monsters under the bed are back and I loved that feature from Generations. Void Critters is such a cute and interesting feature and I like that kids can go collecting cards by looking in trash cans and stuff like that for them. This pack was just really great, in my opinion.

Toddler Stuff: I adore the little Toddlers in this iteration so much, and I still feel their content is lack-luster. Just because I would like them to have even more CAS items and more activities to do around the house. They need their own coloring/building blocks combo table like previous games. But the Play Dates are super freakin' cute and I love this feature. I am sad though that you have to know the toddlers in order to invite them over. I feel like if the Parent(s) know the other Parent(s) of the toddlers being invited over, then they should be able to invite the parents over and they would bring their toddlers over for the play-date. Which reminds me that I need to see if there is some mod out there yet that .. maybe fixes this, or something? Or at least makes it where I don't have to know the toddlers, because that's a pain. x_x

One point of a play date, is for the toddlers to interact and "get to know" one another.

Hope you decide on a pack that you will find enjoyable. (It definitely depends on your play-style). Good luck! ♥

This. On reflection I actually think I've changed my mind and would choose Toddler Stuff, simply because I play with toddlers so much. If you're not interested in children or toddlers as much, then go for Backyard Stuff. I love the CAS and bird feeder.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I love the costumes and all the things that came with the pack. It was one of the really early packs as I remember it. We didn't really have much stuff that was broken or tattered at that point, it really made a huge difference in my game. All my historical ghosts could get exciting clothing and it made my game feel more like a fantasy and less like it had to play out as a current suburban life. Also, it hinted to future occult fun!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Kids Stuff
    Kids room stuff because I absolutely love the furniture. And otherwise it added voidcritters which is a cute thing for kids to collect and play with.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    LiELF wrote: »
    I know this one is usually one of the least popular but Spooky Stuff is my favorite stuff pack. I use the costumes all the time and I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. I really think this pack is solid for what it is. The costumes, the decor, the activities...it's pretty thorough. If you have Seasons, this pack goes with it incredibly well and really helps fill out the Autumn season. I also use some of the costumes to make my own "Occults" and eccentric Sims. It's awesome. <3

I don't think it's the least popular so much as people tend to have a strong opinion on it. So it comes up a lot both as a favorite or a "least favorite." Either you're the type of player who will always use this type of decor and attire or you never will.

I'm the former, personally. So it's my favorite stuff pack as well. :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Because toddlers >.<

Squeeeeee
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    do i have to explain that?? this pack is just.... adorable
    yikes!
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Kids Stuff
    It’s the only one I have :p
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited January 2019
    Perfect Patio
    Out of those I would go with either Perfect Patio or Kids Stuff, depending on whether you want something for adults as well. Perfect Patio doesn't have a lot of CAS items but the hot tub is super lovely. Kids Stuff comes with voidcritters which are one of the most adorable additions to the game.
    Post edited by musteni on
  • ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    Toddlers! They are so adorable in TS4😍
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited January 2019
    Spooky Stuff
    Cool Kitchen Stuff, but it's not included in the poll. It's my favorite because of the ice cream maker. The taste of diet ice cream really comes into handy when my sims put on too much weight (which happens really fast in this game due to the poorly implemented calorie system). I also really like Spooky Stuff because it works so well with Seasons, thus I voted for this one.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff