Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing Claus Quest

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
How's everyone coming along on this quest. Today is the final day and I think I'll be able to complete it.

Comments

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I really love the farm house so I was determined to finish on time. Unfortunately, this quest starts the new day at 2:00 a.m. for me and they packed so many game play hours into the last day I knew I wouldn't have enough time to finish unless I got up in the middle of the night, which I didn't want to do. So, I've spent the last couple days on the cooking hobby to build up my LP. I have enough now that I'll be able to complete it in time.

The little pig is so cute, I hope it comes with the farm. And now I'll have an appropriate place to keep my turkey.

Merry Christmas!

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited December 2018
    Spent a lot of LPs this morning to finish with 15 hours left. I hate quests where you have to wait for the next day or can't skip ahead. This is why I haven't done the feature walls quest either.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Yeah that last day was tough. The total hours for Day 13 tasks was around 17 so if you didn't start it immediately, 2am for me, then there was no way to finish without life points. I had all my available Sims cooking during the entire event. Didn't have to buy any life points. No way a beginning player could have done this without life points simply because of tasks like have 10 Sims on a computer. You'd need 10 Sims and 10 computers. Anyway, the farmhouse is gorgeous and I really enjoyed the event.
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Not good was using Freeplay had to go to ER and missed 24 hours but it was fun wish they cut hours few hours 7 hours is a long time..... Specifically when you can't use electronics for 24 hours.... :)