Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    My current household is a cult that lives purely off what the combined village lots can produce. They don't interact with any outside sims in my town, and the village itself is separated in a forest.

Here is the current villagers on this lot, there are 4 toddlers in the back and 1 unborn baby so far.

dbabc808b0.jpg
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

My current household consists of one sim, Brittany Page, who is working on becoming an Ultimate Sim. She just moved in Christopher Steel for her boyfriend.

aDWtYce.jpg
    This is the only picture I have of the two of them at the moment. Neither are in the medical career, those are their Spooky Day costumes.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited December 2018
    I just bought TS3 and created young Yin Chunyu, my current household is only him(one of my sim in TS4, a vampire father of a YA and a teen)(I think TS3 is late 80-90s, TS4 is recent years)
    F6wqJA.jpg
    F6wbid.jpg
    F6w7IH.jpg
    In TS4
    F6wjQP.png
    He's character setting is former human and victim of unrest period, so although he's dreamy, he has some personality problem.
    I will create his wife who created in TS4 and let them meet and fall in love
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @Shadow_Assassin So, did you just start playing TS3 after having been playing TS4 for a while? If so, I am curious what your motive was. Do you play both?

I have played The Sims since the beginning, and tried TS4, but have given it up and play TS3 exclusively. Besides the fact that I own everything EA ever released for it, which is a substantial amount of content, I generally prefer the game play. The two things I wish I could steal from 4 and add to 3 are the searchable Buy/Build catalog and Sims' multi-tasking. I do like having a Sim eat, watch TV and send a text all at once.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    edited December 2018
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @Shadow_Assassin So, did you just start playing TS3 after having been playing TS4 for a while? If so, I am curious what your motive was. Do you play both?

I have played The Sims since the beginning, and tried TS4, but have given it up and play TS3 exclusively. Besides the fact that I own everything EA ever released for it, which is a substantial amount of content, I generally prefer the game play. The two things I wish I could steal from 4 and add to 3 are the searchable Buy/Build catalog and Sims' multi-tasking. I do like having a Sim eat, watch TV and send a text all at once.

Yes. I haven't motive just want to play and I play both
    Entrance to the abyss
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Here are some pictures of my Jorgenson family in Cape Garner Islands from 2 days ago. It had been 2 months since I last played.

Johan came home from winning his first game and gave Kaitlin a massage after she had put their youngest son, Nathan, to bed.
    JN0uWAP.jpg

The next day Johan aged up to an adult and immediately started worrying about wrinkles.
    tGKdPbk.jpg
    VD5fAeu.jpg
    G1yJc1r.jpg

Then their middle son, Michael aged up to a teen.
    xRXcd9n.jpg

And Kaitlin aged up to an adult.
    qgfoduc.jpg

The next sim day Nathan will age up to a child. Will try to get a group picture then.

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    I've gone back to a game-save with Haruo and River (Survive at All Costs).
    They've gone from getting kicked out of Mom and Dad's house to living in a nice big property of their own. And they've even adopted a dog. :D

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    ...with winter on-set...they're pretty darned lucky to get themselves into a home that they built up. They're not rich by any means yet, §303,000...I've set the rich threshold with NRAAS at §1M. But they're comfortable. Meanwhile, Phil, Noel and the rest of the bunch are doing whatever. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited December 2018
    Finally! We've gotten a unicorn to join the family!

Here are Midnight and Aasifa taking turns on the Celestial Salt Lick. Seems appropriate.

vEBZtrF.jpg?1

When Alyssa first met Midnight, there was no room for another animal in the household. But I sold Aasifa's daughter to make space. After that I kept waiting for Midnight to make another appearance. Each night Alyssa's relationship score with Midnight dropped a little bit more. I was concerned that I wouldn't have a high enough score to successfully invite him to the household when he finally showed up. But, on the snowy night when he returned it took only a couple social interactions to restore the friendship level and get him into the family.

Here is Alyssa riding Midnight home that night.

mi7LwIL.jpg?1

It's funny, you can only see one sparkle behind Midnight. And it seems to be coming out of his butt. Supporting the theory that unicorns poop rainbows!

Now I have the quandary of breeding Aasifa with Midnight. Again, the household is full. And I'd hate to adopt out an animal I adopted in the first place. It is different than selling an animal I bred. I will have to use the cheat allowing more pets in order to do this, and I have not decided to go that way.

Otherwise, my Alyssa chapter is drawing to a close. I may leave it here and return to unicorn breeding in another game. Which Vecoli sibling will be next? Giancarlo and his wife would be moving to the city to pursue their music careers. Giulio would be moving to Monte Vista to pursue his culinary desires, including nectar making and a multitude of preserves, before moving back home to open his own bakery. Or there is Luca, who I think is a wild card. I don't remember having a story line prepared for him yet.

Or a break from the family story and pursue something I've had brewing in the islands. I could move Luca to the islands and combine the two. Decisions, decisions.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Paul and Ian, who have been teens for what seems like forever, finally aged up :)
    32638417928_eb902b82b8_o.jpg
    45787587114_267e46f9c5_o.jpg
    edited January 2019
    I'm use to create and play the household consist of one male and one female, only a male always makes me feel that something is lack, so I created Yin Chunyu's older sister Night(used mod).
    In the aspect of traits Yin more like the older(neurotic, rebellious, brave, virtuoso, good<TS4 are jealous, good, music lover>) Night more like the younger(neurotic, supernatural fan, easily impressed, shy, heavy sleeper), for embody they're child and teen grown in unrest period I gave both them neurotic trait
    FoXdgI.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss

Haruo Chikamori and River McIrish-Chikamori (from Survive at All Costs)
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Their dog (adult turning to elder soon): Sally McIrish-Chikamori
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited January 2019
    Teague, Ean, Devon and Max are all doing just fine still in Hidden Springs, but in grabbing a couple of neighbors for my bin (because I have romance plans for Max once he's a teen), I decided to check in again with Ean's rebellious teen brother, Sage, who had been sent away to boarding school (run by Teague's sketchy uncle Logan) at the Morningwood Academy for Very Naughty Boys (sounds legit...).

To avoid the strain of multiple large households in my town (game performance reason) and because Logan likes to stay one step ahead of the law (story reason), the Academy has, once again, relocated - this time to Roaring Heights, where swimwear is a viable fashion choice year-round!

Ylqeuql.jpg

Logan is still Headmaster, running the house while also managing his criminal empire array of perfectly legitimate business concerns.

NzgvY5B.jpg

Typically, Logan likes to recruit adjunct faculty who meet certain demanding criteria to assure his boys receive a comprehensive educational experience. At the present campus, this is resident anatomy coach, and fellow Werewolf, Buck Woodruff.

fRIYG6i.jpg

Buck was brought on because, rather than the typical bevy of Fairy teen house-boys, this term Logan has a very special pupil, his nephew Tyson Howell, pursuing a special leadership and self-assertiveness program.

1UgFfNB.jpg

But not too assertive! Very Naughty Boys need discipline, and Buck loves putting Tyson in his place.

mQWGAWB.jpg

Ty isn't sure he's all in, but the real purpose of putting pressure on his dominant impulses is to encourage him to be extra-assertive in other relationships... and there's only one pretty Fairy house-boy around, now that Tino and Tavie have moved away.

"Ginger hair's a bit... aggressive for your role here, Sage. Let's try something more appropriate."

lfD6ASa.jpg

He's been assigned more suitable clothes, as well, not that he will be wearing them much.

vIKTnoH.jpg

Three bossy, burly Werewolves to keep up with - and it seems someone is always wanting something!

iTlTcgR.jpg

No wonder he's such a flirt, hoping they'll go easy on him...

9FEf1ho.jpg

uMyGFjV.jpg

Somehow, it seems to backfire, and they only get more demanding!

Midterms, already? Hope he can impress Buck with everything he's learned, or he'll be working extra hard for the rest of the term!

cakzGZ9.jpg
    edited January 2019
    @Sindocat It was interesting to hear some of what has been happening with Sage and Logan. (I do remember you sending
    Sage off to school. ) But, in fairness, what does my easily distracted mind catch hold on? The lovely Tiffany style lamp in Logan's office! LOL
    aka Jude

My Studio

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @Jude525 I love that lamp, too! I use it all the time - usually on the "big" desk in the library/office. I'll try to see which EP or SP it came with, because I don't think it's CC, and I don't see it in the shop.
    I've been known to use that lamp a lot too :D

There was a new addition to my household, Pia :)
    45914818394_eac27ea89f_o.jpg
  • SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    My household consists of my Simself,which is always the case,love remaking my life..

I never make my simself as I never want to live it again - once has been 73 years worth of enough.

My household consists of my Simself,which is always the case,love remaking my life..

I never make my simself as I never want to live it again - once has been 73 years worth of enough.

Contrarily, this is why my Simself has 5 children and, so far, 4 grandchildren. I've never had any of my own, and at 53, I don't see that changing.
    aka Jude

My Studio

There's been a birthday and a new addition to the family since I last played :)
    31733244607_83395d19c6_o.jpg
    "Survive at All costs" family structure

2 cats Charlie (male - lower rung of cat tree) & Scarlett (female - upper rung of cat tree)
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Haruo and River
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Sally the dog
    Screenshot.jpg
    ...and the new little addition to the family...which is in the oven...
    Screenshot-106.jpg
    Dunno if we'll add another dog...or not.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer What is a "Survive at All Costs" structure? I've seen the term before, but never an explanation.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited January 2019
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer What is a "Survive at All Costs" structure? I've seen the term before, but never an explanation.

Actually, I borrowed a bit from my own life...at the start of this story-line game.
    https://sims3-surviveatallcosts.blogspot.com/2018/10/chapter-one-life-at-start.html
    https://sims3-surviveatallcosts.blogspot.com/2018/10/chapter-one-teenage-years-part-2.html

...Essentially it's just a narrative... the quote pretty much reads out as basically you do whatever you have to in order to "survive" - and I've turned it into a "rags to riches" survival narrative.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    @Jude525 , @Sindocat I also love the handcrafted lamp. If you still want to know, it's from Generations EP and named 'Fantastical Favrile Lamp'; environment: 2 - but for me: 10.