Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Random question. Would it be weird at all if i tried to challenge myself in writing? Cause i thought of maybe seeing if i could update everyday for a week (which might be 10 chapters since it's possible i'm splitting this next chapter of TDC into 3 parts).

no.

is it weird that i know tdc is the diversity club but don't always know what your avi is?

hey there facing forward this time. it looks like2 guys hugging but that might be cause the picture is dark.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Random question. Would it be weird at all if i tried to challenge myself in writing? Cause i thought of maybe seeing if i could update everyday for a week (which might be 10 chapters since it's possible i'm splitting this next chapter of TDC into 3 parts).

no.

is it weird that i know tdc is the diversity club but don't always know what your avi is?

hey there facing forward this time. it looks like2 guys hugging but that might be cause the picture is dark.

Not weird. I'm not surprised you don't know since my edits are always dark and the small images make it hard to see :joy:

And yes, that's Cy and Takumi hugging :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited December 2018

no.

Not weird. I'm not surprised you don't know since my edits are always dark and the small images make it hard to see :joy:

maybe my eye dr is wrong. i don't need glasses just dark rooms.lol. most of my lights are out but i can see better.

cute avi btw .i'm not saying that just because i knew what it was they really do look cute.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

no.

maybe my eye dr is wrong. i don't need glasses just dark rooms.lol. most of my lights are out but i can see better.

cute avi btw .i'm not saying that just because i knew what it was they really do look cute.

Aw, thank you :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    the only spam i got had nothing to do with adrien so tomorrow i might share his and kris secret. no they aren't pregnant. but its not from lack of trying.

i posted that here instead of ww because for some silly reason shad and legacy think the benders are naked a lot.

ayden jumped in his pool in his work suit. not his bathing suit.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    for those reading my legacy can you tell me if the pictures make it look like Hannah and America are older then they're were in 2.16 and 2.17?
    OYb8vJO.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif

no.

i think i'll go watch tv while i'm 2 foir 2. well 1 and a half the half is last time.
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! It's been a while, but I now bring you the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 38: A World Where...
    v2Iil3Q.jpg

Addie is happy to hear that Sage now has a lead on the Ambrosia. Sage thinks about a world where...

Have a lovely time, and happy holidays!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Season's Greetings!

What's everyone up to for the holiday weekend?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited December 2018
    Season's Greetings!

well Brian kindof ruined mine. because my eyes are bad i wanted to be home before dark now because hes working on christmas i won't get home til after dark. the last time i fell it was cause i couldn't see in the dark.

but work gave me a present. the manager who drove me nuts quit. okay thats mean but true

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Season's Greetings!

Just working on some sims stuff and spending time with family.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited December 2018
    @AdamsEve1231 I'm going to spend Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family and Christmas Day with my mom's side of the family that includes my 87-year-old great-grandmother. I'm always happy to see her...she is probably the sweetest person I've ever met and I've never, ever seen her unhappy or being even slightly mean to anyone - such a beautiful soul. I cherish every last moment I get to spend with her.

But this weekend was spent helping my dad fix our pool, doing household chores and the rest of the time was spent playing Sims...lol
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited December 2018
    Season's Greetings!

Fanfiction.

Lots and lots of fanfiction (or at least the ones I feel should be updated)

Also I may go in-game to try and make a general floor plan of the main location of one of said fanfictions. Not as easy as I thought it'd be. :/

Oh, and contemplating whether or not I should have Chinese food later tonight with my grandparents.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited December 2018
    Season's Greetings!

I'm going to try and relax, while playing some sims with a few new packs I got from christmas! Spend some needed time with family.And also going to try and overcome my first writer's block.Tbh I'm not even sure it counts as writer's block I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do with the first chapters, but now, I kept thinking: ''Okay, what now?''
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Season's Greetings!

Happy holidays everyone! This weekend I used for cooking and baking as well as some writing and arts & crafts. Tomorrow we're gonna spend time with family. Then maybe do more writing. :)

I hope everyone has a lovely time! And happy winter solstice!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hope everyone is going to have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays this week.

(If you're on vacation and in need of some good SimLit reading, head over to the Sims Literature Directory! There are over 100 stories to choose from. If you don't see yours, you are encouraged to add it for others to quickly find it and add it to their reading selection!)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    got to see Olaf's Frozen Adventure!! Didn't get to see it in the theatres last year during COCO since by the time I saw COCO they had to take the short out.
    6adMCGP.gif
    So what hoilday lryics have people misheard hear?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Hope everyone is going to have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays this week.

(If you're on vacation and in need of some good SimLit reading, head over to the Sims Literature Directory! There are over 100 stories to choose from. If you don't see yours, you are encouraged to add it for others to quickly find it and add it to their reading selection!)

i just realized something joseph sleeps half naked. naked doesn't just refer to the

bottom half.

i had a good day sim wise played a little this morning adrien and kris now have 1 of their twins a new toddler. which is not what i was going for i wanted kris pregnant but shes so cute and just for now they have the older half brother of the twins and dina and her wife have the older daughter.

because their parents are gay the kids haven't had much interaction with the sex that they are so it was a way they could at least learn about it.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

Awesome challenge, @LyricSimsz15 ! I've done that before, little challenges for myself. Oh, yeah! Actually, I did a poem a day in April and a short story a day in May! That was really fun and a huge challenge and I learned so much and wrote some things I wouldn't have otherwise. Great experience! So, yes! Challenge yourself and let us know how it goes! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited December 2018
    First 3.1 chapter

[URL=http://wwwswansonslegacy.blogspot.com/2018/12/31-bullying.html4fhCkU.jpg[/URL]

for the next chapter I need to create some childhood lies about America. So can people give ideas please? @CathyTea @simscognito
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    i just realized something joseph sleeps half naked. naked doesn't just refer to the bottom half.

Joseph just wants to be a Bender, that's all! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    i just realized something joseph sleeps half naked. naked doesn't just refer to the bottom half.

you do realize noel and lauren are in my gallery right?

is joseph in your gallery or just a made for story sim.

made for story means just for story .
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    It's time for convince me which stuff packs to get. :p I don't have 8 of them - Bowling, Fitness, My First Pet, Spooky, Luxury Party, Backyard, Movie Hangout, and Cool Kitchen Stuff.

I play Sims primarily to write stories, but I do like adding additional gameplay options, and new content in general. I'm planning to use some of my Christmas/birthday money to purchase 2-3 possibly. Suggestions? And/or is Get Famous worth it?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top