Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Python/Terrain Update + Get Famous, Nov. ’18

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @citysimmer

Oh thank goodness the creator of the UI cheats mod always updates quickly it does not seem like 2 minutes ago (like everyone else I suspect-) I went through checking all this :) Thanks for the update info much appreciated :)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    mamx2 wrote: »
    hi
    i have my game updated and have the get famous expansion. the
    luumiasims
    files for making the male sims able to have a muscular , medium , lean chest torso build , i think is crashing my game i believe. also i had to take out my ---- frostrainbowcy luumia body hairs v5 separated
    . they are conflicting or something, not sure what going on there. but it seems some cc content can crash our game somehow. the lumina body files were used in cas to give the body the desired shapes u wanted. there are also default version of them files , and were fixed while ago. that seem to works, strangely all my mod hacks are working ok. i feel that cant be right but there it is. game modifers seem to be a problem i guess. and i had to take out ---missrubybird.tumblr----post/173959993950/celebrating-1000-amazing-people-thank-you files for kitchen junglesadventures etc and other things out , not sure what in that folder for ruby stuff is messing my game up though. needs some updating im sure. it probably has to do with recolors and required meshes i suppose? bed sure seems to be a problem. i wonder what kind of cc stuff we need to look out for. im guessing body skins and chairs and beds?

If you are having problems with chairs and beds you may need to run the Sims4Studio batch fix for 'Fix objects for Cats and Dogs Patch". You could have CC that was created before Cats and Dogs that needs updating. The patch only affects CC that is in your Mods folder at the time you run it, so even if you have run the patch before if you have added CC you may need to run it again. You will need to sign up for Sims4Studio to access the program but, membership is free: http://sims4studio.com/

At the top of the main page for the program, you should see the option for "Content Management". Clicking on that will give you the option for batch fixes, choose objects and then Fix objects for Cats and Dogs Patch. Run the fix. This should solve the problem you are having with CC furniture.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2018
    Fresh UI Cheats Extension update! I'll gather some other update info when I get a chance. I'm meeting a deadline today + have had children and their partners and a puppy descend for the holidays.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Any word on if the ArtUrlWWW teleporter is going to be updated?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Fresh UI Cheats Extension update! I'll gather some other update info when I get a chance. I'm meeting a deadline today + have had children and their partners and a puppy descend for the holidays.

You will enjoy this special Christmastime with your family and their puppy <3:)
    WillKDavid wrote: »
    Any word on if the ArtUrlWWW teleporter is going to be updated?

It would be best to contact the creator of that mod and ask them.

Happy Holidays @luthienrising! Enjoy your family and the puppy!
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    edited December 2018
    been out of the loop for a bit. did a recent patch fix the issue with terrain paint cc? I saw them mentioned in some patch notes, but wasn't sure if that included cc ones. I know the big update botched those, iirc.
    6riwm5.png
  • mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    edited December 2018
    this one i edit erased , i wrote more of an update down below
    Post edited by mamx2 on
    edited December 2018
    mm mm i am processing my mod folders to weed out what crashing my game still. i have a folder that has my subfolder hack mods default in it and the ui cheats in the mod folder. if i start the game with with just that , it runs. but if i have cc in the mod folder , it will crash. so it the cc that make it crash or the hack mod default game modifers that make it crash , im working on that , i do have a lot of stuff. but it worked before . so it hard to tell what is going on. the game is changed a lot more than i thought mmm

think it may be ohmysims nude clothes. they are from 2016 . i have more stuff like it so they conflict i guess.

after doing more testing of mods and stuff. i think these two files are crashing my game .

chisami brntwaffles pinstruck n1 default-eyes, why would this do that , it is from 2015 ,is that fixable at all?

moxiemason nomosaic toddlerupdate 15012017 - not sure why this one is crashing my on startup. some have said it is an ok working file mod . is it fixable or what.

night night

Post edited by mamx2 on
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited December 2018
    While traveling today, visiting several Sim/lots, I got this error code:

111:e04deb9c:8853545

Says, game could not be loaded. Best to restart your computer. My game is updated.

Also I have this bug that a Sim is constantly trying to spray the plants for bugs, but gets cut off every second in a loop.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

and im sure the cas items ,jfc nude clothes are borked or outdated due to all the updates we have gotten , well.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Is the Stand Still in CAS mod still working/has been updated?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    LuvMySimz wrote: »

Says, game could not be loaded. Best to restart your computer. My game is updated.

Also I have this bug that a Sim is constantly trying to spray the plants for bugs, but gets cut off every second in a loop.

So it's not Error 102? Have you updated to the hotfix patch from Dec 20?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • inuyinuy Posts: 14 New Member
    is the teleporter mod broken or something? I tried using it and it did teleport or summon my sims
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited December 2018

So it's not Error 102? Have you updated to the hotfix patch from Dec 20?

No it's what I posted 111:e04deb9c:8853545 - and Sure have my game updated as always.

I tested all my mod and CC and found the culprit thanks to all my CC's being sorted into sub folders by objects and function ;)
    It's was a sofa throw CC that caused this only one lot not to load anmore. (who would have guessed) it was still loading a couple of days ago.

Also gave me LE which was this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>d3e2b5015fa107c65c1f6de2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-23 12:15:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>flammability.py:87</categoryid><desyncid>d3e2b5015fa107c65c1f6de2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: Failed to find/create valid placement polygon (ValueError: Failed to find/create valid placement polygon) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 774, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 1209, in finalize File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\fire_service.py", line 909, in flammable_object_location_changed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\fire_service.py", line 888, in add_to_flammable_quadtree File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 1282, in object_bounds_for_flammable_object File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\fire\flammability.py", line 87, in get_bounds_for_flammable_object ValueError: Failed to find/create valid placement polygon rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

I have removed the sofa throw and now the lot is loading again.

Just in case anybody else is running into this issue and have this CC in the mods folder.

CC is from dreamteems and it's called "SofaThrow" dreamteamsims.blogspot.com/2016/10/2015-simblreen-trick-or-treat-04.html

Sim spraying bug glitch still remain.
    Post edited by LuvMySimz on
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• RobCarlos02RobCarlos02 Posts: 20 Member
    I don't know if it was because of the latest update, but my sims in brittpinkiesims fashion career don't get paid after they get home from work :(
    I don't know if it was because of the latest update, but my sims in brittpinkiesims fashion career don't get paid after they get home from work :(

It sounds like it's not properly updated to account for the shifting of salary location.
    Anybody else here running into this with that career?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated Careers:
    Other Updates:
    Of possible interest:
  • RobCarlos02RobCarlos02 Posts: 20 Member

It sounds like it's not properly updated to account for the shifting of salary location.

Ahh I see. Wish I knew how to mod lol

Ahh I see. Wish I knew how to mod lol

You may want to contact Rex with your concerns, that Mod is one of the ones he has updated in the past:
    https://konansock.tumblr.com/post/167305407113/brittanys-mods-fixed
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member

Yes same here. I have the latest version that was updated by Konansock, and sims are not getting paid.
  • kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    Sim spraying bug glitch still remain.
    Have you tried repairing your game? Right click on The Sims 4 in Origin and choose "Repair Game." Also try deleting the localthumbcache.package file in your Sims 4 Documents folder.
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
  • LadyEveLadyEve Posts: 38 Member
    Hello ;)

Just want to inform you that

K-hippie/Blackgryffin, 202 Terrains Replacement and 303 Terrains Replacement (not game-breaking but they don't all look right)
    necrodog,

has updated her/his terrains. Please go to her/his website to download the updated terrains.

I wish you a merry Christmas and best regards from Austria :)

Eve
    edited December 2018
    LadyEve wrote: »
    Hello ;)

Just want to inform you that

K-hippie/Blackgryffin, 202 Terrains Replacement and 303 Terrains Replacement (not game-breaking but they don't all look right)
    necrodog,

has updated her/his terrains. Please go to her/his website to download the updated terrains.

I wish you a merry Christmas and best regards from Austria :)

Eve

That's awesome! Thank you @LadyEve !

Did a bit of hunting and now follow them on Tumblr :)
    303 Terrains: http://tech-hippie.com/archives/3079
    202 Terrains: http://tech-hippie.com/archives/642

Will update the OP later but off to do Christmas Eve things

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top