Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle a Christmas fun building activity. Open for 2018 - taking Kris Kringles now.

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2018
    Thank you so very much @Movotti I love my house <3 Sorry I did not guess you. I tried peeking at everyone's galleries to see their style of building as a tip in picking who made mine LOL.

@cmbaker16 I am loading my game now and will upload your house for you. Its name will be Desert Oasis :)

edit to add link

Hope you like Desert Oasis :) Merry Christmas and happy new year @cmbaker16 . <3
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Hope you all enjoyed it this year and I'll run in next year if everyone is keen. <3<3

• giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Yay my husband taught me how to use hotspot on my phone to get internet on computer :):p (worst timing for internet to go out!!)
    So Here is your house @movotti :)https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2FDEB5A306ED11E98AE0B573E4FD424D
    I really enjoyed making it for you!
    Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Thanks to @giggler36 for my house it looks great!, sorry i didn't guess you!
    and thank you @Jendowoz0612 I'll look forward to doing this again next year!! <3<3

you are welcome x
    h8U3C4c.png
    oh YAY I guessed right, thank you so very much @Bubbz3388 I love the house you build xo
    h8U3C4c.png
    edited December 2018
    Okay pepes there is a surprise for each of you on page 1 for participating in Kris Kringle. You may keep them as a memory or add them to your siggy if you choose to.

<3 Have a very happy Christmas all of you and enjoy the new year. I will now I'm retired, Yay!! :heart:

@aussiekarima @elanorbreton @bokylie1 @Movotti @giggler36 @mcrudd @leashahampton @momoito @cmbaker16 @Bubbz3388

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Thank you it's so pretty and festive
    You are welcome, @cmbaker16 <3<3

edited December 2018

Here are some memoirs for participating in 2018 Kris Kringle, so thank you all very much. You can resize these and add them to your siggy's if you choose to. If you are not sure how just ask.

WmPvmJR.png

Thank you I love mine <3 Will save it as a memoir on my profile page as I have my brother's missing person in my siggy. Merry Christmas to you for tomorrow, hope you have a super lovely day and happy simming <3

Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited December 2018
    Yes I feel for you everytime I see that. I really hope things will look up for you, I really do. I would never remove that, my friend. Sending many hugs and love, @mcrudd <3<3

thanks @Jendowoz0612
    I think I worked out how to use or add a siggy
    h8U3C4c.png
    giggler36 wrote: »
    thanks @Jendowoz0612
    I think I worked out how to use or add a siggy

It looks super cute as your siggy @giggler36 :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @momoito here is the link to your gift. Hope you and your sims enjoy it.

Thanks @Jendowoz0612 for our gifts.

Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Your welcome, @bokylie1

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @leashahampton Can't wait to play! My sims are going to be fighting to move in!

@mcrudd It's uploaded! I had fun building it, it turned into a delightful sprawl
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Thank you so very much @Movotti I love my house <3 Sorry I did not guess you. I tried peeking at everyone's galleries to see their style of building as a tip in picking who made mine LOL.
    That's what I did :D

@Bubbz3388 - sorry for the delay, been working. I have uploaded your house today, hope you like it. I left it called ElbKK and also used the hashtag #ElbKK so you could find it. My ID on the gallery is elliebreton.

Thank you @aussiekarima for making me such a beautiful house, can't wait to download it! And thank you @Jendowoz0612 for the lovely seasonal pic, I will keep it as a momento as I have siggies turned off on the forums.

Merry Christmas to all, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 2019 <3
    Movotti wrote: »

@mcrudd It's uploaded! I had fun building it, it turned into a delightful sprawl

Love love love it, so many little details, just perfect <3

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi, and a Big Thanks to @cmbaker16 for your amaSim house I love it & can not wait to download & install it!
    ~ I also have to apologize to @elanorbreton my Video card has decided that CHRISTmas day was a good day to die! So I am sorry but as I can not open my game at the moment you will have to wait to download it, & as the places I buy my PC parts from are closed at this time of year, it may take me longer to get my PC/Video card working again, I am so sorry! (I am looking at an expensive CHRISTmas present from my PC)
    XVVFSNN.gif
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    No need to apologise @aussiekarima sorry to hear that your video card has died :(
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @aussiekarima i'll have your home uploaded for you soon it's been very hectic here with Christmas and all so I've not got a chance but now that it's over and I have time to myself again your home should be up soon :D
    ~ No rush as I can not open my Game at the moment, so take as long as you like,it will be there waiting when ever I get my PC fixed!♥ @cmbaker16
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

~ I forgot to say THANK YOU @Jendowoz0612 for the lovely memento, I love it!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Finally managed to get some simming time :) Just have to share some pics of my AweSim house build by the talented @Movotti . I <3 My house

ziNphrM.png

HzYIqzw.png
    JXTANfL.png

UqbV0jU.png

vNTG1wI.png

T4k38Df.png

cpbEeEX.png

FpXvG9T.png

EO6oQ1U.png

9VKb4MP.png
    Looks awesome, well done @Movotti and @mcrudd <3<3

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @mcrudd Glad you like it. :)

I am particularly fond of bath tubs with a view. Who needs privacy? :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited December 2018
    Looks awesome, well done @Movotti and @mcrudd <3<3

Thanks for the challenge, without you I would not have such an AweSim house :)
    Movotti wrote: »
    @mcrudd Glad you like it. :)

I am particularly fond of bath tubs with a view. Who needs privacy? :p

My sims love soaking in lavender, so no one will recognize her with her mud mask and all steamed up windows LOL ;)
    soWKWNY.png
    kmRbYOz.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on