Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Also, question guys. Does anyone know how to make a realistic rain effect (and possibly also backdrop) without Seasons? I've tried using fountains but that didn't work.

There's a mod if you don't mind using that. I used it to get rain before seasons came out. I used it in this pic:
    ts4_x64-2018-04-14-16-22-081.png?w=748

thats creepy.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Also, question guys. Does anyone know how to make a realistic rain effect (and possibly also backdrop) without Seasons? I've tried using fountains but that didn't work.

There's a mod if you don't mind using that. I used it to get rain before seasons came out. I used it in this pic:

I don't have Spa Day so this won't work for me unfortunately. Unless there's a way for me to make it BGC, but i don't know what kind of 'object' it counts as.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited December 2018
    Is it weird for both a father and his daughter to both be demi romantic (the dad wasn't intentionally supposed to be but it kinda happened in the background of his own story)? Btw, I'm talking about Claude Burton (which I only realised recently when talking about it with someone and never thought about) and one of his daughters but not saying which one.

Not weird at all! I'm planning to have characters (that aren't straight) with kids that share their romantic and/or sexual orientation too.

Good to know. Speaking of one of Claude's daughters...

So Rye's going to do some acting later on in BL and I wanted to know if anyone wants her as a background character. You can dress in whatever, change her hair, give her colour contacts. I really don’t mind. You can dress her as a banana if that fits your story (seriously, there is cc for that). I ask because I’m lazy and I don’t want to screenshot pictures of Rye acting on anything. My only ask for borrowing her is I can borrow one screenshot she’s in for a later BL chapter. :)

For any new people who haven't seen my multiple avis of Rye:
    tumblr_inline_pk5dz9cijI1v2lczu_540.png

thats creepy.

Its supposed to be. He's up to no good. Wont say what he's doing because...spoilers.

thats creepy.

Its supposed to be. He's up to no good. Wont say what he's doing because...spoilers.

well up until a second ago i didn't know rye was girl.lol

i think you mentioned her before but don't remember.

thats creepy.

Yes, she's a girl. It's short for Riley or the other spelling, Rylie. xD :lol:

thats creepy.

Yes, she's a girl. It's short for Riley or the other spelling, Rylie. xD :lol:

if it makes you feel better i also yelled at cog cause he aged henry to ya without telling me. i was looking for teen henryand got confused.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    edited December 2018
    @InfraGreen @mamasquirrel @Morningstar apparently my local grocery store is now carrying "Pho broth"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Passing by just to coment something interresting (story related?) That happened a few days ago: I had a dream in which two characters of my story where getting married, but, actually story-wise, that's impossible, in a a way that ,even in the dream I just kept asking myself: Why did I do this? or: This was bad idea, why are these two characters getting married?That makes no sense.

Guess I have some weird shipper hiding in my subconscious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why isn't it possible?

Sorry for the late response @friendsfan367 :D It's impossible because one of the characters is gay, and the other is straight. :)
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    For anyone who read the "Whispers in the Night" chapter I posted on Dec the 8th. What did people think of the Tangled laterns being used in there?

They were gorgeous, I was wondering where you got them.
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Hey guys, I'm just gonna beg again for some more votes for my Heir. Vote Here Even if you dont regularly follow my story! This is a big poll and would like to see a lot more votes than I normally have!
    edited December 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    For anyone who read the "Whispers in the Night" chapter I posted on Dec the 8th. What did people think of the Tangled laterns being used in there?

They were gorgeous, I was wondering where you got them.

@TheAemaSimming I meant in context of the songs in the story's chapters but I got it from here: https://clumsyalienn.tumblr.com/tagged/s4poses (it's "Be the Light" pose)
    6adMCGP.gif
    What would be early start for lies for Harley to create about America (outside of that America is a gold digger) and they're only children.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Passing by just to coment something interresting (story related?) That happened a few days ago: I had a dream in which two characters of my story where getting married, but, actually story-wise, that's impossible, in a a way that ,even in the dream I just kept asking myself: Why did I do this? or: This was bad idea, why are these two characters getting married?That makes no sense.

Guess I have some weird shipper hiding in my subconscious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why isn't it possible?

Sorry for the late response @friendsfan367 :D It's impossible because one of the characters is gay, and the other is straight. :)

that sounds like a good plot. sorry i just find it intresting, then again my chracters don't share with me that much. not that i forced him but the only kids well teens adriens age were girls but it kept failing then kris popped out and i knew adrien was gay. ironically one of teen girls he slept with is now gay. no i had nothing to do with it. so if theres such a thing he turned her.

i don't think there is in rl.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Okay so I was messing around with my Isbi characters in Cas, just messing with body scales and hair and clothes and such... I discovered something I NEED to figure out how to work into the story. xD and i have no idea how I'm going to do it.

But I'll say that one of the boys looks GORGEOUS in feminine clothes.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    d52ce8a6f155a94274c784593fce3555.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    122acf29efbdfa69ecc9f599136af68f.png
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    giphy.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    (Please know this is all for a challenge and means nothing to any of you. :) )
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2018
    @lovesstorms: nonsense, I love Squidward

Ym31.gif
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Ay, i love Squidward too.
    And i have to say.
    giphy.gif

Most relatable thing I've seen all day.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Finished a PTLT chapter but like my last LL chapter, no pics for now. :)
    https://thepeopleofthelighttribestory.wordpress.com/2018/12/23/chapter-thirty-five-a-conversation/
    don't know what to say
    2L6Sd4n.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited December 2018
    jTAulfY.jpg needed to get that other show out of my head
    6adMCGP.gif
    Random question. Would it be weird at all if i tried to challenge myself in writing? Cause i thought of maybe seeing if i could update everyday for a week (which might be 10 chapters since it's possible i'm splitting this next chapter of TDC into 3 parts).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top