Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not around much these days! Small build with Terrain that I did if anyones interested?

So I am not around on these forums much these days lets just say due to things that occured that made me not want to be here.

I also don't have the most time these days with working on a YouTube art channel either. But I briefly wanted to share a small build (probably the smallest I have done lol but still got a bit of a price tag here as I am quite proud of my first go using terrain tools.

I hope you enjoy it :) Yes this is a cloudy day as I have seasons in my game! Depending on time I am thinking of using this house and my sim for a lets play but not sure about time yet so I haven't played much just through the welcome wagon and to get her to the first celeb level so she could start in the pinacles like I wanted :)

Front of the house from different angles (The Top Floor is not furnished currently)
12-18-18-1-47-28-AM.png
12-18-18-3-19-48-AM.png

The Welcome wagon of Celebrities! Makes it much easier to get to know them.
12-18-18-2-01-44-AM.png

Inside the house/rooms that are done images:
12-18-18-4-03-13-AM.png
12-18-18-4-03-54-AM.png

Know this isn't the best photo but best I could do whilst tired of the Tiny Kitchen!
12-18-18-4-04-14-AM.png

I don't have bathroom images as its so small I couldn't get a decent angle.
But I hope you enjoy it anyway and will provide a Link to the gallery below :)

Now I have to sleep got recording for my art channel to do tomorrow.

https://ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E77184A9020911E98C5977C0F1EC7B3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Sorceress2696&max=50&maxis=false&maxis=false%3Fsearchtype%3Dea_origin_id&maxis=false&time=all&time=all&sortby=downloads&sortby=downloads&category=all&category=all&max=50&max=50&searchquery=Sorceress2696&searchquery=Sorceress2696
Sorceress%20sig.png
Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
Origin Id: Sorceress2696
Sims 4 Gallery Here!

Comments

• stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2018
    This is so beautiful! I admire Simmers who can make wacky wallpaper look so cute, as whenever I use them it just looks tacky, so kudos! <3
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I had downloaded this & I finished the upstairs as the bottom bedroom had no bathroom I put stairs on the outside to the top floor bathroom & a door for her to get quickly to the lounge & kitchen, & as one of my Sims is a musicain, I put a grand piano in that space near the front door! (I also put it on a smaller block as I have none that size available!)
    ~ It is a lovely build & it works well, thank you so much for sharing!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Hi Sorceress its good to see you back here and building it's a lovely cosy place <3
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    stellanova wrote: »
    This is so beautiful! I admire Simmers who can make wacky wallpaper look so cute, as whenever I use them it just looks tacky, so kudos! <3

Aww thanks so much! I in some ways love that out there wall paper lol :P Glad you liked it :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    ~ I had downloaded this & I finished the upstairs as the bottom bedroom had no bathroom I put stairs on the outside to the top floor bathroom & a door for her to get quickly to the lounge & kitchen, & as one of my Sims is a musicain, I put a grand piano in that space near the front door! (I also put it on a smaller block as I have none that size available!)
    ~ It is a lovely build & it works well, thank you so much for sharing!♥ <3

Awesome :) Love when people put there own spins on my builds :) And yeah I plan on extending the house more in the future! Just for now it was the largest room for a master bedroom so its what I used you are probably right that it needs a bathroom though. So glad you made it your own and you are most welcome! Happy to share it :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    chips46 wrote: »
    Hi Sorceress its good to see you back here and building it's a lovely cosy place <3

Thanks so much Chips46 :) Glad you like it :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Hi @Sorceress it is a lovely build. I'm not on here much either, RL is kicking my a&^. I will download it today x
    h8U3C4c.png
    giggler36 wrote: »
    Hi @Sorceress it is a lovely build. I'm not on here much either, RL is kicking my a&^. I will download it today x

Hi @giggler36 nice to hear from you. I hope you enjoyed the build if you got to download it. Don't get much chance to play these days as I am so busy with real life :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!