Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    well doing google translate from my Swanson Legacy is teaching me new French words. Last Night I learned "tojour"="Always"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    which goes better for America black or blonde hair? Since original (first time before my screw up over two years ago) America had black hair but in the first remake she got blonde hair since I couldn't remember other wise. Or maybe she could go blonde as a teenager?

16EE8re.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    which goes better for America black or blonde hair? Since original (first time before my screw up over two years ago) America had black hair but in the first remake she got blonde hair since I couldn't remember other wise. Or maybe she could go blonde as a teenager?

16EE8re.jpg

I like the dark hair, and then maybe blonde as a teenager idea?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

16EE8re.jpg

I like the dark hair, and then maybe blonde as a teenager idea?

thanks @AdamsEve1231 that way I can have it sort of a combination of the two (I mean America's dad has blonde hair) previous times
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    painted_dreams87painted_dreams87 Posts: 93 Member
    Hi all! I'm finally back to playing Sims and writing again. December is just such a crazy month for me, so I had to take about a month off. I'm excited to share my newest chapter posted tonight, and I can't wait to catch up on reading your stories! :smile:
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    the fact America almost always got yogurt as a toddler could I coperate that into my story that because of America being allergic to honey/ that they tried to be safe and gave America yogurt instead?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i went shopping and spent nothing. because its heavy i take the wallet out when i go to work i forgot to put it back.
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Hello everyone! I need some votes for my Heiress! You can vote Here!
  • Options

voted. i was first thats only happened like twice.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    so what would "honour rooms (or walls)" be do you think?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member

Haha well thanks! This is a really big vote, this will be the last generation before the next heir sort of starts over. Too much money this generation.
  • Options

Haha well thanks! This is a really big vote, this will be the last generation before the next heir sort of starts over. Too much money this generation.

you could send me some. the only reason i have any today is i went to target but my wallet didn't
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited December 2018
    Passing by just to coment something interresting (story related?) That happened a few days ago: I had a dream in which two characters of my story where getting married, but, actually story-wise, that's impossible, in a a way that ,even in the dream I just kept asking myself: Why did I do this? or: This was bad idea, why are these two characters getting married?That makes no sense.

Guess I have some weird shipper hiding in my subconscious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Passing by just to coment something interresting (story related?) That happened a few days ago: I had a dream in which two characters of my story where getting married, but, actually story-wise, that's impossible, in a a way that ,even in the dream I just kept asking myself: Why did I do this? or: This was bad idea, why are these two characters getting married?That makes no sense.

Guess I have some weird shipper hiding in my subconscious ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why isn't it possible?
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 there's a reason AUs exist in Fanfiction so if a character is dead or something they can still be alive in the AU.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    *looks at GTS Swanson Legacy "Cookie" chapter weirdly*
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 there's a reason AUs exist in Fanfiction so if a character is dead or something they can still be alive in the AU.

its not au though .it was a dream.
  • Options
    For anyone who read the "Whispers in the Night" chapter I posted on Dec the 8th. What did people think of the Tangled laterns being used in there?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Is it weird for both a father and his daughter to both be demi romantic (the dad wasn't intentionally supposed to be but it kinda happened in the background of his own story)? Btw, I'm talking about Claude Burton (which I only realised recently when talking about it with someone and never thought about) and one of his daughters but not saying which one.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Is it weird for both a father and his daughter to both be demi romantic (the dad wasn't intentionally supposed to be but it kinda happened in the background of his own story)? Btw, I'm talking about Claude Burton (which I only realised recently when talking about it with someone and never thought about) and one of his daughters but not saying which one.

Not weird at all! I'm planning to have characters (that aren't straight) with kids that share their romantic and/or sexual orientation too.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Also, question guys. Does anyone know how to make a realistic rain effect (and possibly also backdrop) without Seasons? I've tried using fountains but that didn't work.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Also, question guys. Does anyone know how to make a realistic rain effect (and possibly also backdrop) without Seasons? I've tried using fountains but that didn't work.

There's a mod if you don't mind using that. I used it to get rain before seasons came out. I used it in this pic:
    ts4_x64-2018-04-14-16-22-081.png?w=748
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Not weird at all! I'm planning to have characters (that aren't straight) with kids that share their romantic and/or sexual orientation too.

i didn't plan it because laurens parents died with kids actual kids not teens living with them but both her brother and sister are gay. and they grew up in seperate households after the deaths.

yes sis i killed her parents. but they only died once.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top