Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Congrats @gmcrozier and @13Vader ! Great entries :)

Thanks for the feedback @BuildnShare ! I enjoyed building for this challenge :) I disagree with the comment of too much space in the containers, however, as decreasing one more square would make them too short to look at as a container unit. Playability for Sims to move around without hindrance was also taken into account. Nevertheless, I respect the judges' suggestions :)
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results for #BnS109 - Twas the Month of December

@13Vader

Wow, Kingle Enterprises is a true masterpiece, a beautiful gem in the heart of Granite Falls set amongst the forest and wild landscaping. This is a very magical build and you certainly get 10/10 for this one! The main building looks very majestic set up high overlooking the stables and workshop and you have made great use of terrain tools to achieve this. The structure is very interesting with the diagonal on one side and the tower on the other. The roofing is fantastic and flows so well. Your exterior colour choices are top notch, the red walls with white trims and decorated in greenery make it look all the more festive and I love how it looks at night, all lit up and shining brightly. I am in awe with your design of the stables, very realistic and highly detailed. The reindeers will definitely love this rustic place with it's animal treats, really reminds me of a manger! Heading over to the workshop is another wonderful sight, again your attention to detail is first class from the children's letters to the very organised and inspiring workshop itself. I also must commend you on the impeccable landscaping, each and every plant/tree blends perfectly with it's surroundings.

Suggestions: I have gone through your slideshow several times looking for constructive criticism but there is really nothing I would change about this creation except to say when rooms are connected with archways I prefer to use the same flooring so the rooms flow .. but that's just a personal preference.
    ceVwv8W.png

Sim Challenge: Beautiful portrayal of Mr and Mrs Claus with their little helpers and the addition of a Siberian cat and a Malamute dog, very appropriate pets for this abode. The traits you have chosen for each couldn't be better and suit them all perfectly. I really love the clothes you have chosen for each individual, especially the Christmas jumpers, this makes them all the more fun! Your presentation was very cheery and it was lovely to see the characters enjoying their wonderful new home.
    cl0PTxT.png

Room Challenge: Helpers Bedroom is perfect for the Bells, very neat, tidy and organised with lots of home comforts. I really like the reading nook in the tower, quiet and peaceful and also a good place to chat. The door leading to the balcony is a bonus feature to this beautifully decorated and festive room. The only thing I would change is to reduce the size of the mats by the beds, it will be a good contrast with the one by the dresser.
    T7QM7gu.png

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of this Challenge is ....

mUUmw9e.jpg

@13Vader

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of the Sim Challenge is ....

mUUmw9e.jpg

@13Vader

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of the Room Challenge is ....

mUUmw9e.jpg

@13Vader

GArBA5W.jpg
    edited January 2019
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BnS109 - 'Twas the Month of December

@flobobunny☆
    aXlnVIJ.png

Santa’s home and workshop has a very cosy and cohesive look to the exteriors. Great to see you using the terrain tools. The roofing feels so organic and it fits the build well. Love the use of the Seasons icicle lights, they add a nice touch. Love how you used the upsized clay llamas for reindeer. It looks like you put so much thought into the workshop, the tube that spits out presents is a cool addition, and I appreciate that you have decorated the workshop for the holidays as well. Santa’s home feels welcoming and lived in, love how his desk is covered in letters I can only assume are from hopeful children all over the world.

Suggestions: We ask all our entrants to include several pics of the exteriors during summer. That is the only way we can properly judge your landscaping, since we judge solely based on pictures. One picture is just not enough to see what you have done. With an unlimited budget, I would have liked to see you had done more with the bathrooms, they seem a little sparsely decorated. Adding some towels and some toiletries really goes a long way.

@AIJay☆
    bGMuDpe.png

I love that you gave Santa a little, secluded pond! Your landscaping feels very lush. The sleigh is a clever touch! Santa’s workshop is colorful and feels just as busy as it should feel this time of year. Great job on the stables, and a nice touch with the name plaques! As far as Santa’s home goes, it feels warm, welcoming and properly christmassy. Great touch with the candy cane striped mailbox! Love that you gave him a fireplace in his office, and he sure has got a lot of letters! Love the elf bunk beds, even if they don’t work, they still add a touch of realism. Same goes with the utility room. I appreciate you including recreational space, as they sure will need them after the holidays!

Suggestions:I would consider adjusting the roof pitch a little, especially the workshop roof feels a little too steep. Also, when decorating kitchens with a tall wall height, it looks like sims will have problems reaching the overhead cabinets if you place them all the way up the wall. Good to see that you have played with the terrain tools, but I wish you had tried using some plants to tie those rocks better in with the surrounding terrain.

@pinkusfamily
    e07kYtQ.jpg

‘Twas the night before… is quite picturesque! Your exteriors are so detailed and it all flows so nicely together. It’s nice to see how you have put so much thought in your landscaping and how detailed it is, it all flows nicely and works perfectly with the build. Also here you add the small touches. The stables are capable of housing plenty of reindeer. The toy maker’s shop is wonderful, I love how the conveyor belt passes between the rooms. Love that you made an apartment for the helpers! Santa’s front hall is wonderfully decorated. The whole house feels very lived in.

Suggestions:I wish you had toned down the red a little bit in parts of the build. If you had picked a less busy flooring in the kitchen/dining area, perhaps it would have worked better with the red wall tiles. The master bedroom has a little too many similar patterns, but is otherwise lovely - consider breaking up the organic patterns with some solids.

@AfterMidnight
    HllHjws.png

Santa’s New Pad has lots of curb appeal! I’m surprised to learn that this is the first time you have used the terrain tools - you have done very well for your first attempt! Your landscaping feels natural, and your buildings work well together. Santa’s workshop feels appropriately chaotic and whimsical. I love how you have catered each elf space to the individual elf’s taste.
    Santa’s home feels lived in, and I appreciate how you kept the holiday decorations out of the rest of the house, I’m sure he appreciates a break from work too. I really like the kitchen! (and yes, I noticed the fire extinguisher, good to avoid another accident.) I love how you used what we have in game to create both a makeshift sleigh and the llamacorns for reindeer! The nighttime shot with the colored lights is amazing.

Suggestions:The brief specifically asked for a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom house, so unfortunately I had to deduct points for that. Mind the floating bushes when you are placing them on uneven terrain, landscaping sure can be made difficult with the new terrain tools, this goes especially for the plants with larger footprints. I wish you had included an overhead shot of the entire lot, makes it easier to get a good read of how it’s all laid out. I also think the stables are better suited for cats or dogs than reindeer, although the llamacorns look quite happy in there.

@iampes23
    AqFNGS3.png

Your house is wonderfully symmetrical, and you have chosen colors that goes well together, both outside and inside. The home seems very player-friendly with spacious hallways and a well thought out floorplan. I like that you included planter boxes for gardening. Your living room feels so warm, yet elegant. The guest bathroom is quite striking with the gold, black and white. Love that you put a fireplace in the master bedroom. I think you have created an elven paradise up top! The stables look great, nice use of the bathtubs and leaf piles here. Santa’s workshop is quite spacious, love how you used the paint splatter rugs in there.

Suggestions: With your desire to give Santa and his wife everything they could possibly imagine, you have gone a bit too far - the brief specifically asked for a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom house, so unfortunately I had to deduct points for that. Try to find a balance between the house size and the lot size, in this case your house feels too big, and leaves very little room for landscaping. I think it would have looked more natural if you had gone with a terrain paint outside instead of the brick walkways. Did you forget to paint the sides of the stairs in the hallway? The very modern master bathroom feels like it doesn’t fit in with the rest of the classical, elegant interiors.
    3gHHX7s.png

PwdSQ98.png
    And the winner is… @PINKUSFAMILY
    2nd Place goes to: @AfterMidnight and @flobobunny - we have a tie!

3gHHX7s.png

Room Entries

@SimTresa
    HlfyeJA.png

Love the color scheme with the blue against the wood walls. The room feels spacious and airy. The elves will either love you for giving them double beds, or hate you if they have to share!
    Suggestions: I wish you had placed the last bed so that you could fit the nightstand next to in instead of placing it randomly up against the wall.

@AIJay☆
    Ri8cYdi.png

The bunk beds look great, even though they are not usable. This screams Christmas with the red and green color combination.
    Suggestions: I wish you had included a dresser or a wardrobe, this is gonna be one messy room if the elves don’t have space for their clothes.

@MrsHosni
    u3wCCGA.png

I love that you made this into not just a bedroom, but also gave the elves a place to relax. I’m sure they will be happy about having their own Christmas tree.
    Suggestions: I would have gone with a bit more color on the bed spreads, they look a little washed out against the light walls.

@iampes23
    zryDtbO.png

I love that you gave the elves their own common area separated from the beds. The colors you have chosen for the bedroom itself feels wonderfully wintery and airy.
    Suggestions: I would have skipped the clothes hanging above the beds, no one wants to wake up from having a sweater falling on your face.

@allears☆
    YV2JPsc.png

This feels open and airy. Love the headboard accent walls you have made for each of the beds. Love that you also included some recreational activities for the elves.
    Suggestions: I would have picked a different color for the armchairs, as the green tone sticks out from the rest of the colors in the room.

3gHHX7s.png
    9FFj47j.png
    And the winner is… @allears
    2nd Place goes to: @iampes23
    3gHHX7s.png

Sim Entries

@AIJay☆
    VO5e8zE.png

What a jolly bunch! I adore the names you gave the elves. Lovely to see them enjoy their new house as well, especially that Santa gets to enjoy a lovely Christmas dinner after his busiest night of the year. Both Santa and his wife looks exactly like you would picture them.
    Suggestions: I would have loved to see them in their different outfits.

@iampes23
    uVWlUw5.png

You have done a wonderful job showing everyone in their different outfits. Who knew Santa had a trophy wife?? Good to see them enjoying their new home, perhaps a little too much, as Santa takes a bath in the reindeer water trough. They seem like a normal family after all!

Suggestions: I find their party clothes a little all over the place, from fancy dresses to hot dogs?

3gHHX7s.png
    nzmOUdm.jpg
    And the winner is… @AIJay
    3gHHX7s.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Thank you @BuildnShare - I am so honored- I am speechless ! ( Thats unusual for me ! )

With appreciation and Thanks,
    Diane Pinkus
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats to the winners .
    image.png
  • MrsHosniMrsHosni Posts: 108 Member
    Congrats to the winners and everyone else the houses and rooms look fabulous!
    3XTWXGf.jpg
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    Thank you so much @BuildnShare !!

Congratulations to all the winners!
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    Congratulations everyone! I enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity on this challenge. Great job!
    Every one was so creative , disregarding levels of building skill, everyone did a wonderful Job ! So festive and talented, Every one deserves a round of applause !

Happy New year to all, and Happy new building !!

Sincerely

Diane Pinkus
    fcuRqPI.png

Starting Out Results for BnS 109 – Twas The Month of December

@Momoito
    mlq9ly.jpg
    Comments: Santa Manor is a stately home. Your choice of wall coverings on the exterior gives the home a nice rustic feel. The large spacious rooms are great and I’m sure translate well in game play. Your use of reds and greens are just enough to give a holiday feel without being overwhelming. Nicely done!

Suggestions: Build ‘n’Share challenges require overhead pics showing the rooflines and the layout of each floor, this is so that we can tell how the rooms relate to one another. From your pics I can see 2 outside buildings, but you have no pics showing these buildings. There are no pics of bathrooms or the stable. I’m sure that you spent a lot of time on this build, don’t be afraid to show it off.

@Vicingus
    75npPwt.jpg
    Comments: Santas Workshop is a very festive build. The way the buildings are arranged it puts me in mind of a Christmas village. Great job with your object choices and placement. Good job with the clutter. It certainly looks as though the elves have been busy.

Suggestions: More photos please...... Take pics showing all sides of buildings and rooms. You have a path leading up to the front of the stable... What is there?.. a door? In Santa’s bedroom you have the windows behind the headboard at two different heights, is this because of something outside?
    3gHHX7s.png

zuqob2M.png
    And the winner is….
    @Vicingus

3gHHX7s.png

SIM ENTRIES.

@PINKUSFAMILY
    MDSdMbT.png
    Mr&Mrs Clause & Helpers are a great Sim family. I love that you went with a younger version of Chris Kringle. It was great that yoy based him on the classic Claymation movie. Mrs Clause has a very motherly appearance and your elves are adorable! The reindeer are awesome! Great work!

@Linnsane
    00.jpg
    Kringel Family is a very festive group of Sims. Mr & Mrs Kringel have a grandparent vibe to them and Mr Kringle certainly looks jolly. Your elves are cute and look as though they may be a little mischievous. It’s great that you included pics of all the different outfits. Good job!

nMT0wPZ.png
    And the winner is….
    @PINKUSFAMILY
    3gHHX7s.png

ROOM ENTRIES

@Ajones0516
    Santa’s Helpers Bedroom is a very cozy room, Good job with the flooring and great color choices. Very creative putting the snowflakes on the window. Great job!

qyDjm4m.png
    And the winner is….
    @Ajones0516
    3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    EVxjqb3.png

Master Results for Twas the Month of December

@gmcrozier
    KLWoYMC.png
    The house looks lovely! It looks like such a normal house, that no one will suspect mr and mrs kringle would live there, but the small winter touches and the decorations for Christmas make it just right.

The inside as well, the main living room and the dining room have those typical Christmas colours, but not overbearingly so.
    I just adored what you did with the stables and the workshop, I think that is my favourite part, but all the little details all around the house really made it. The cobwebs in the gym made me giggle.

Might be cliche and probably personal preference, but I would’ve liked to seen a bit more reference to christmasy world on the outside of the build and not that I mean snow, but perhaps the siding of the house seems a bit too summery/beachy? But I loved the build regardless

@KitKat7147
    Rf3gcyl.png
    Such a winter wonderland! Great use of the terrain tools to create an interesting landscape.
    The details you’ve put in on where goes what and how the layout works, is amazing!
    The cute little reindeerbeds, the workshop full of toys and the Christmas ornaments all around the house, without it getting too overwhelming. Great job on the balance of it all.
    The snow around the house is really icing on the cake, but if I look at the terrain and the house itself, it can work just as well without it.

It’s really hard to not give a suggestion that’s not personal preference, but I’m going to go for it anyway. I noticed that all the wallcoverings indoors, were basically the same in every room and even in the stables. I would have liked to see some variation in that throughout the build.
    All in all, all I can say is: When can I visit Santa?

3gHHX7s.png
    dFmr8l5.png
    And the winner is… KitKat7147
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • VicingusVicingus Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you for the feedback, i will work more on getting pictures of everything and every angle :)
    Youtube Channel: Vicingus
    Sims 4 Gallery: Vicingus
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Congrats to everyone! Very wonderful creations by all! <3
    Congrats to everyone and thank you @BuildnShare for your comments! :)
    Thank you again @BuildnShare .
    Congratulations to all the winners !
    Also I feel everyone is a winner that participates. All the entries were fantastic ! Every one should be proud !

Happy New Yer to all,

Diane Pinkus
    fcuRqPI.png
    Starting Out Results for BnS 110 – Young Minds

@JojoMOMSTER

Fort Fun Times is such a magnificent build with so many unique and interesting features. The design is educational in itself and can provide a host of historical stories. The towers stand tall at each corner and the domed roof of the atrium is perfect for letting in much light to the indoor garden. Great combination of exterior textures and the facade looks wonderfully antiquated with the plants creeping up the walls. I also love how you've moo'd greenery into the balconies. The interior layout is well designed with rooms all around the central atrium. This area is so much fun and I really feel at one with nature here. The water garden and tree plus the many activities provided here all add to the beauty of the daycare centre. You have made good use of terrain paint to create pathways to the different areas. Your attention to detail is first class and I particularly like the handbasin outside the kitchen to enforce hygiene and providing stools in the potty room for the little ones to reach the basins.

Suggestions: The facade of the build is fantastic but the other three elevations could be enhanced by adding small fencing to the edges of the roof. Perhaps a little iron one or use a combination of different sized half walls. The second floor is empty but you could have saved money by not adding all the interior walls as they are pricey and used this to add more climbing plants around the other sides of the build.
    FUiSz89.png

Sim Challenge: Excellent portrayal of Mr Gizinski, his daughter and their pint sized clients, each having well chosen and very appropriate traits. Wonderful idea to have Mr Gizinski's outfits match each of the daily tasks, the toddlers will have much fun figuring out what comes next! Laura is a beautiful teenager who you have shown to be caring and enjoying helping out at the daycare. The toddlers are all very cute and adorable and will love their new daycare centre enormously.
    iRQUlXK.png

@Christelle

Dino Daycare has a very attractive facade with wall textures complementing each other in shades of blue and green and a great roof structure. The entrance is very welcoming with the colourful dinosaurs, bricks and planting and the high walls surrounding the garden will provide much security to the centre. Wonderful choice of windows which will throw much light indoors and I really like how these contrast well with the exterior scheme. The open plan layout is a fabulous idea, nice and spacious and the adults will be able to see what the children are doing at all times. The colourful and bright interiors look sunny and cheery and speak of happiness and fun. The water wall is excellent for soothing and calming over-excited children and it's great there are beds for all ages. There is so much for the children to do, whether it be playing or learning and building new skills. I think my favourite area is the reading nook with the pets on the wall either side of the chair, looks so cosy and homely.

Suggestions: We judge primarily by your slideshow so more pics would have been good. A few shots of each room at different angles gives us a good feel of the space. It's also best to take pictures with the walls up so we can see any wall decor that's been placed and an overhead shot with the roof up allows us to see the structure. The open plan activity area is excellent but I would have differentiated the various areas using dividers or half walls for example or even plants or sculptures. I think it would make it all the more interesting.
    BjIo9tu.jpg

Sim Challenge: I absolutely love your portrayal of Izumi Yoshida and her helpers. They are all dressed in beautiful colourful outfits which will enhance the daycare centre. The toddler is so adorably cute and gorgeous and the kids look so much fun. You have provided excellent traits for them all though I was surprised to see Izumi as hotheaded and mean! A little note for future entries, please could you provide separate slideshows for each challenge entered so as not to mix them up.
    pNUyf9H.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of this Challenge is ....

npaCoou.jpg

@JojoMOMSTER

3gHHX7s.png

npaCoou.jpg

@JojoMOMSTER

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Thank you for your feedback @BuildnShare it does get a bit stressful at the end of the money. I was not completely happy with the exterior and was kind of stuck.
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results for #BnS110 – Young Minds

@Oliana
    08XJlkX.png

Little Rainbows Kindergarden and Daycare is a very colorful build. The front facade and curb appeal is great. The rainbow and wall art on the front is a nice touch. The open plan layout with the different areas is very well thought out. The bright colorful wall covers are cheerful and fun. Your use of different carpets and rugs to define the different areas was very creative. The addition of the washer & dryer in the kitchen was very thoughtful. It’s awesome that you included a teacher’s lounge, bathroom and office. You object choices and placement are very well done. Great build!

Suggestions: I’m not sure about the archway for the bathroom and feel that a little privacy would have been more appropriate. I would have liked to have seen beds for older children, all you used were toddler beds. Please include pictures of all sides of the exterior and an overhead shot with the roof up to allow us to see all parts of the structure.

@Abelhinha35
    5iaRGOV.png

Teeny Tots Daycare is a very enchanting build and sparks the imagination at first sight. Your architecture and landscaping is very inspired and your choice of windows and exterior wall coverings is appropriate for the style. The moat and draw bridge are fantastic. Inside your choice of colors are bright and would be very appealing to young minds. I love that you have beds for various ages. The courtyard is magical and would be ideal for safety. Although your floor plan isn’t completely open, I could see how a teacher would be able to supervise several children at once. Great object choices and placement. Well done!

Suggestions: Your build is executed very well, but there are a few issues that concern me. The monkey bars on the right side of your build seem out of place and the terrain there could be treacherous for a child. Either move them to a more accessible location or leave them out. With all of the attention given to the rest of the build, the bathrooms don’t seem to fit with the rest of the build. Some rugs, wall décor, hand soap dispenser or paper towel dispenser would have helped greatly. One last thing, in the kitchen you used moo to place a corner cabinet on the diagonal, it really stands out to me and doesn’t look right with the drawers cutting into each other. I’m not sure if another style of cabinet may have looked better or perhaps it would have been better not to put a cabinet there at all.

@Laireen35
    ZDAg6UW.png

The Gizinski's Recreational Educational Academy for Toddlers Daycare (G.R.E.A.T.) is a very regal build. The curb appeal is great and it looks like it blends in well with the neighborhood. Around back the playground is inspiring. The sand pit is my favorite. Downsizing the picnic table for the toddlers is very creative. Coming inside, I really like the exposed brick around the front door and the soothing colors on this floor are great. I wasn’t sure how a 2 story building was going to work for a daycare, but by keeping structured activities on the ground floor (eating & napping) this just might work. The complimentary coffee & tea for the parents is a great idea. The wardrobe… another great idea. So much thought went into the details, field trip sign up, fire extinguisher, bathroom directional signs, safety gate at the top of the stairs and so on and so on. I don’t have time to go into all of the details, but I’m fairly certain that I saw all of them. Outstanding job!

Suggestions: You requested no constructive criticism……

@Kementari
    front1.jpg

Laugh N’ Learn Daycare has a playful and bright facade. Good use of terrain paints, nice play area and the greenhouse is a wonderful addition. Great job with the roofing and the skylights are a nice touch. Inside the bright colors continue, but the way you used them is not over powering. Great object choices and placement. I really like how you have divided up the spaces and that your rooms are large. The use of the dark wall covering in the nap room is great and very conducive for napping. Great use of rugs and floor coverings throughout. Excellent job!

Suggestions: I just have a few suggestions for you. I would have liked to have seen some landscaping on the left side of the front facade, it looks really bare. I like the skylights and you executed them well, however I don’t think there should be one in the nap room. It would make it very difficult to take an afternoon nap. Last of all and this is just personal preference… a small bathroom on the ground floor, maybe just a powder room (toilet and sink).

@13Vader
    fhrjUfV.png

The architecture of Storybook Daycare certainly has a storybook feel to it. Excellent architecture and exterior wall covering choices. The parking lot is a nice touch. Nice landscaping and use of terrain paints. The playground area looks great and really like how you put the blue rugs under the pirate ship to look like water. Good job with the roofing. The interior colors are cheerful and bright. The infirmary is a thoughtful touch. Kitchen on the 2nd floor is a bold choice, but it works very well for this application. Bathrooms on all levels… absolutely. You have obviously put a lot of thought into this build and layout. Outstanding build!

Suggestions: I really had to look to find anything to suggest on this build. I would have preferred different chairs for the parents in the office, something more conventional and comfortable. The only other thing is more trash cans, remember you are dealing with kids, and if no where else… certainly by the changing table.
    HKRLrzt.png
    Sim Challenge: Daycare Crew is such an attractive group of Sims. I really liked how you showed them interacting in the daycare. The traits that you have given Darren and Lorna would work very well for a daycare center. The children are adorable and the individual traits that you have given them, may make them a handful. Excellent job!

3gHHX7s.png

The Winner of this Challenge is .…

@13Vader

And 2nd place goes to @Kementari
    pPrLa0U.png

3gHHX7s.png

@13Vader

mUUmw9e.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats to all the winners.
    image.png
    Thank you! :) and congrats to all the winners.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top