Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle a Christmas fun building activity. Open for 2018 - taking Kris Kringles now.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    No worries, glad the move went well, @bokylie1 <3

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I used a lot more money than I thought I would :D I'm used to building little starters lol. I had about $30,000 left over, but it's a good job we had the extra!

The opposite happened to me. I still have a good 77k left after the build
    Oh hamburgers!
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Ok, I think I have messed up. How much money do we have for the build?
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

You have what you arrived at the lot with plus an additional $150,000, @bokylie1

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Thanks @Jendowoz0612. I thought it was what you arrived at the lot with plus an additional $50,000. WIll have to revisit my build and use the extra $100,000 :D
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Your welcome, @bokylie1 <3<3

edited December 2018
    Update: One more day to get the photos to me please pepes, so I can display them and the guessing can go ahead as scheduled. Please try to get them into me by tomorrow night, thanks. It's 7.15am on Thursday 20th here, so I know most of you are in or close to my timezone, but there are a few who are not. So where ever you are from, that gives you an indication of when to get the shots to me. Thanks for those of you who have already given them to me.

**Don't forget, lovely people, if you have money left over, decorate your house up with Christmas things, since it is a Christmas present if you have the time and the inclination.**

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @leashahampton @mcrudd @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @Movotti @elanorbreton @momoito @bokylie1

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 I will get mine to you by tonight, just had night shift this week.
    h8U3C4c.png
    No problems, @giggler36 looking forward to seeing it. <3<3

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    **Don't forget, lovely people, if you have money left over, decorate your house up with Christmas things, since it is a Christmas present if you have the time and the inclination.**

What an aweSim idea, I might just do that tomorrow morning.

mmm just thought about it, and do I have to resend my photos if I add Christmas decorations or will those be an added little suprise ?
    @Jendowoz0612
    edited December 2018
    Up to you, @mcrudd do what you would like to do . But writing it here they will know anyway. LOL :D

edited December 2018
    Just in case you didn't know...If you want to pick your season so that some of the plants and flowers you put around your house are at their best when you take a shot you can use the cheat to change the season. It is...

testingcheats on or true

...then you type in 'seasons.set_season 3' Season 3 is spring, season 2 is winter, season 1 is autumn or fall, season 0 is summer. (without the quotes).

Up to you, @mcrudd do what you would like to do . But writing it here they will know anyway. LOL :D

lol, will pm you then :)
  • leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    Thats handy to know about seasons! Our home internet went out yesterday, at this stage i wont have it back for another week!! so most likely wont be able to upload my house till after xmas. But @Jendowoz0612 has my photos/pictures atleast already! Excited to see everyones builds! <3
    rzsH227.png
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 let me know if the pic's turned out ok, and you got them
    h8U3C4c.png
    edited December 2018
    Almost there pepes, just waiting on one more lot of images, then I'll put them all up in the thread for guessing.

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @leashahampton @mcrudd @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @Movotti @elanorbreton @momoito @bokylie1

Do we upload our homes now?
    Oh hamburgers!
    edited December 2018
    No not yet, @Bubbz3388. As soon as I get the last lot of images, (still waiting on one lot) I will put all the photos of the houses built in my reserved comment box on page 1 and you then make your guesses. No-one will know if their guesses are right as yet until everyone has had their guess otherwise your Kris Kringle would be too easy to work out through process of elimination. We need to wait until all guesses are done then it will be announced if you guess was right or not and then you upload the houses. Uploading your houses won't happen until all the guessing is done.

I am expecting the last lot of images to come to me this morning I hope and then I'll put up all the pictures today for the guessing to begin. Should all be well and truly done by Christmas Eve.

• leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    When its time, do we guess who made each house? Or do we guess who each house was made for? Or do we just try and guess which house is built for ourselves. Haha hope that makes sense?!
    rzsH227.png
    @leashahampton Your name will be against the house your Kris Kringle made for you, so you only need to guess who made your house for you. LOL, it's great fun the guessing part. <3<3

@momoito does that mean you have no stuff packs other than laundry and not other packs except dine out and parenthood. So you have no others is that what you mean, just wanted to clarify this for your KK.

edited December 2018
    If I don't get the last lot of images tonight, I will stand in for the person whose images didn't get to me on time, there is always a good reason why and so I've got a stand-in just in case, so no one misses out. :)<3

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @leashahampton @mcrudd @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @elanorbreton @Movotti @momoito @bokylie1

edited December 2018
    <3<3 Okay pepes ready to go. You shots are up for you to guess. Please don't let anyone know if they are right or wrong until all guesses are in. Otherwise it takes the fun out of the guessing for others. Thanks. <3<3

Put your guesses in this thread. I will give you all until Christmas Eve to guess then will let you know who you Kris Kringles are that day or, if all the guesses are in earlier, I'll let you know earlier. Hope you all had fun!

I hope I got them all correct, please PM me if there is an error anywhere.

It's up to you after that to upload them and let your person know when you have uploaded them and with the special # I gave you, so they can find it.

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @mcrudd @leashahampton @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @elanorbreton @momoito @bokylie1 @Movotti

Ooooooooh this is very exciting.
    Oh hamburgers!