Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Occult do you miss the most?

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Witch
    I want them all really. Witches are just my number one choice.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Witch
    Witches. or at least a magic system My next would be mermaids, fairies and Robots/servos. I like having a robo servant
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Mermaid
    Mermaids.
  • WedWed Posts: 174 Member
    Mermaid
    Mermaids, then werewolves, then faeries, then witches.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Mermaid
    I absolutely miss mermaids! I usually don't ever play with occult life forms, but I thought that mermaids were really interesting and pretty. It definitely adds a challenge making sure they don't dry out. Tail customization was also super cool.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    edited December 2018
    Witch
    Witches. or at least a magic system My next would be mermaids, fairies and Robots/servos. I like having a robo servant

@Misa_wants_Pepsi You speak my lingo, haha. I wouldn't mind mermaids too, though maybe it'd make more sense if they were in a tropical pack, similar to aliens in get to work with their own "Atlantis" lot.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Witch

Ye witches are by far my favorite ocults. but i somehow totally forgot about robobts. They would be spot 2! I love them. Tho i use them as servants, but still they are adorable.
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Werewolf
    I miss all of them 😭 witches are definitely coming, but I hope most of these make a come back. I want to be able to put more fantasy into my game and recreate fantasy stories I've had in my head for a while now. Another must have occults is werewolves! They have been in the sims since 2
  • ghostpostghostpost Posts: 42 Member
    Werewolf
    Werewolves and Witches made great partners in TS3! I miss them :heart:
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Witch
    I obviously voted for witches because they're the occult with the most potential.

However I kind of wish zombies would return but this time done right, not like they were made in sims 3. Either as a spell to return a Sim from the dead gone wrong or a curse, or even a whole zombie apocalypse pack lol.
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Witch
    Baby Dragons!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    none I clearly do not miss super natural life states in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MirandanikMirandanik Posts: 12 New Member
    Witch
    Witches but with way more spells like Harry Potter type stuff, how cool would it be to wave your wand and have a table food of food? lol or turn someone into a frog?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Witch
    Witches are great. Even if I never use the spells, they usually come with a lot of features and lore that make them very interesting additions. There's tons of story potential to be had with all the life states, but none more than the spellcasters, I feel.

> @Freygea said:
    > Baby Dragons!

Also this. I loved those little arsonist jerks. I want to raise a little buddy and have him run around, even if he happens to set my flowers on fire and chase gnomes. (Speaking of, gnome life state when?)
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Witch
    I am the 107th voter for witches :D Anyways, they need to come back, and I hope they come back. They are my most awaited feature in The Sims 4.
  • IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    Mermaid
    > @Freygea said:
    > Baby Dragons!

THIS!!!!
  • IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    Mermaid
    Also I picked Mermaids because I LOVED Island Paradise and I need something like this again
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Werewolf
    I like Werewolves. But I do think Witches will be next, or some iteration of magical abilities.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I really miss the '' an actual good game'' occult oh wait was that not an occult
    23rif7.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Witch
    latest?cb=20130728102309
    Servos have been so cool! They also would be a really interesting life state to play with besides witches. For example they would have no emotions unless they're programmed to or could rust if they swim in water and have different needs like charging in the charging station.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Servo

I went with witches but Simbots/Plumbots were a close second for me. I'd like an inventing skill like in Sims 3, or maybe a mechanics skill if we ever get cars back that would extend to building/developing bots as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Witch
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    I obviously voted for witches because they're the occult with the most potential.

However I kind of wish zombies would return but this time done right, not like they were made in sims 3. Either as a spell to return a Sim from the dead gone wrong or a curse, or even a whole zombie apocalypse pack lol.

Not a big zombie fan so I'd pass on the zombie apocalypse, but I kind of like the idea of a resurrection spell gone wrong creating zombies.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Mermaid
    Also I picked Mermaids because I LOVED Island Paradise and I need something like this again

Me too! :) 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️

I also like other occults like Fairies, Witches (as long as they are customizable), Werewolves.

I like angels in general, too, but those would never happen in a neutral Sims game, so I’ll have to reskin some witches or fairies with CC for that kind of stuff, lol.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I miss Faeries the most, in terms of having them around.
    I miss Witches the most in terms of being able to actively play them.

Abstaining from voting seeing as its a tie.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Witch
    Not a huge occult fan but if I had to choose I'd say witches.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free