Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Me1620 That’s awesome! I need to skip ahead and play that one while it’s still possible to do that.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @ZeeGee - When you are ready, I would be happy to Simport with you.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I believe @Jemlia still uses Simport.

ZeeGee, I've never heard of monkey bread :o

@scillakees As Britain voted to leave the EU in 2016, by the time this Article comes in, maybe we will have actually left >:)

@Me1620 .... you're too late, I've eaten all the cake, I needed some comfort food B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Monkey bread is the best gooiest stuff ever.

Coyotes do like to eat obnoxious and well fed little 18 dogs like mine. I suppose it was quite amusing to watch me panic when our little twerp chased it out of the yard. Bunnies I think are what lured it into the yard. :o

I think Zarabelle would make a great simporter.
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    I do still sometimes still Simport. Alas, I haven't been playing much of late. All forms of coffee cake, monkey bread, nut bread, pastries, cakes, cookies, sweet rolls, gateaus etc... are at risk of being consumed at my house. The sweets will wait for no one. ;) Here's wishing all of you wonderful people a very happy and safe holiday season with as many treats as you can stand. :smile:
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - When you are ready, I would be happy to Simport with you.

@Me1620 That would be awesome! I might have some time tomorrow evening if you're available. :smiley: I'll just add ShowTime to my vanilla base game.

@mothersuperior2 I'd never heard of monkey bread until Scilla posted the most scrumptious looking picture way back in this thread somewhere. Been wanting to try it ever since, just not from the freezer section!

@scillakees Oh no! So happy your little dog won the day. I'm guessing that's a typo? You don't really have 18 dogs, do ya?!

@Jemlia Sorry to hear that! Life gets in the way sometimes. My simming time has also been drastically reduced. But I still have to have my fix. And I'm getting my 5-yo niece hooked too. A new generation of simmers. :)
    @ZeeGee - I will look for your requests. I have level 10 singer, acrobat and magician. We don't have to be on at the same time. However, if we are on at the same time, we can keep sending requests and get the job done a bit faster.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @scillakees Oh no! So happy your little dog won the day. I'm guessing that's a typo? You don't really have 18 dogs, do ya?!

lol Most definitely a typo. 18lb not 18 dogs.
    @ZeeGee - I will look for your requests. I have level 10 singer, acrobat and magician. We don't have to be on at the same time. However, if we are on at the same time, we can keep sending requests and get the job done a bit faster.

@Me1620 Had an emergency, no time to play tonight :( That is cool, I thought we would have to be online at the same time. Working tomorrow. I’ll try again Sunday.
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Won't be on for a while, hope to see you all in 2019. Unfortunately 'real life' has got darkish again, but I'm trusting that light at the end of the tunnel is not the oncoming train :s With a bit of luck and a following wind, I'll see you in the New Year <3:#
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    @mothersuperior2 My condolences. Hugs <3
    @ZeeGee - I hope your emergency was not serious and that everything is okay.

@mothersuperior2 - So sorry to hear real life is causing problems again. It was so nice to hear from you again. I hope that the light you see is truly a bright warm light. See you very soon.

@mothersuperior2 We will miss your pink flower and your blue face. I hope that light keeps getting brighter!

@Me1620 My niece suddenly developed a fever of 103, scary in a 5-year-old but she is fine now. Thanks :) So I've got the game booted up. Working on getting my sim to level 2 singer!
    @Me1620 I’m having SO much fun with Showtime. I’ve never played it before. It’s a cute little town with lots of interesting sims. And the first time I wandered into a Simfest and saw an acrobat I was blown away! They can do the coolest stuff! Anyway, my singer sim is up to level 7 so I’m going to try and figure out this simport thing now. Are you online?
    I am online now. I will check if you have a tour in Simport.

@Me1620 Just checked. First I got a popup message 'failure accepting simport hosting request' cause the venue was nonexistent or already booked. Then later I got a notification that Shaynia Twine put on an epic show. Weird! I did get a stamp but didn't get to actually see Shaynia perform, which would have been fun. :( My sim is saying that she's still pending so I cancelled her tour request and did another one. Maybe it will show up this time.
    I sent my sims to the park but so far your sim did not show up. Maybe that is the tour you cancelled.

If she does not show, I will cancel the tour request and send Shaynia for your other request.

Simport is not without its many glitches. Sigh.

@Me1620 I am anxious to see Shaynia! So I should be able to see her perform? That will be fun. But I don’t get to ‘come with’ my sim to your world when she goes there to perform?
    @Me1620 I finally got to see Shynia!! She ran off after the performance. I guess sims can't make friends with visiting friends. :)

Stupid bartender wouldn't get off the stage!
    vEQ5Bd8.jpg

Close up...
    eOx7sOO.jpg

Zarabeth enjoyed the performance very much!
    sQLgw7Z.jpg

I sent my sim to you and she came back a level 10! I think it worked.
    I sent Shaynia in another one of her career outfits. I guess the game uses the default costume. I hope you get all the stamps so you can unlock the content. Of course there is a mod that unlocks the content, but I think it is more fun to complete the simport passport. Off now to go host your Sim.

Your last Sim never showed at the venue. I even had the game go through a week to see if your performer would stop by at the next scheduled time. Since that tour didn't seem to work, I saved my game which would supposedly cancel the tour. As soon as the game saved, I saw the animation stamping my passport. Strange game.

edited January 2019
    @Me1620 Oh that's a shame that it uses the default outfit. I wanna see her! Did wonder about that hair...

On my end it still shows 2 slots in 'send a sim' that say waiting for you to go see the show. Nothing is happening with either of those. I send you another request to play at the park. I'm going to try to be more organized and send out requests from the park until I get those filled up, then so on. I've put a request in the simport thread so hope to get some more simmers who are still simporting as friends so I won't be bugging you all the time. :blush:

I really would like to do this the fun way instead of using the mod to unlock everything! Hopefully it starts working.

ETA: What is up with those LOUNGE LIZARD GNOMES? Is that a bug? I swear I delete 3 and 6 come back. :rage:
    Here are some shots that I took at Zara's performance.

Warming up and warming up the crowd
    FZWQkr5.jpg

My sims enjoying the show. Shaynia is on the left. My acorbat and magician are on the other side of the stage.
    QKKEIZN.jpg

Zara showing off her moves
    FnNN6ic.jpg

She took a bow then ran off to her limo and back to you.
    ol1iH4Q.jpg

I not only have a number of loung lizard gnomes, but I also have a bunny and magician. I keep selling them but they keep coming back.

edited January 2019
    @Me1620 Thanks for the pics! It's such a shame they don't keep their performance costumes, hair and makeup! But it's still fun to see her in your game. :) Can you post a picture of Shaynia? I'd like to see what she looks like with the right hair and costume.

ETA: I think I've made more deleting those gnomes than Zara has made as a singer!
    edited January 2019
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    ETA: I think I've made more deleting those gnomes than Zara has made as a singer!

LOL. Just wait until she is level 10. One gig can raise over 10k simoleons.

I will take some photos of Shaynia to show how she looks in my game. Warning, she definitely is not as beautiful as your sims as I still have not started using CC. I do plan one day. It took me years to begin using mods but I can't play without them now.

@Me1620 10k?! Wow!

I don't have any cc in this game folder, not even mods! And I think Shaynia very pretty without cc. When I'm done with my series, I'm going to greatly reduce the amount of cc in my other game folder. I've learned you don't need all of it. Just a few nice skins and hairs, and a few eyeshadows and lipsticks. I don't use half of what it's in there now. (Cause I went way overboard downloading stuff ages ago and have never culled it)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top