Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New update is awful, expensive & misleading

13...Next

Comments

• geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    edited December 2018
    And this is why I don't play Sims Mobile anymore. EA went too far when I gave up on it, this is just pouring salt on an open wound and then pouring acid over it and setting it on fire. Good job EA, you've successfully made this game one of the worst mobile games of the year.
  • CeeameeCeeamee Posts: 6 New Member
    Wow. So I've spent a lot of money on this game since I started playing. Easily hundreds of dollars. I recently got an iPad and switched from playing on my phone to it. Welp, I was going to have to start from scratch. I logged in after taking a break from the game for a bit only to see all of this nonsense.

No thanks. Keep your game. I didn't have an issue with having to buy some items with sim cash before, but making us buy the item and then the colors, which were given to us until recently, is a desperate money grab. I'm no longer interested.
  • SuranChanSuranChan Posts: 1 New Member
    I've lost simoleans 1250. Also lost many (!!) stuff bought . 🤬
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    The day after yesterday I had the broken symbol on the floor and nothing was broken so I wrote to EA and they fixed it right away. Then when the same thing happened again its still like that they haven't fixed it and told me they don't fix bugs in the game when they fixed it the first time and now I have the same symbol in another spot so now I have it in 2 different places and its not being fixed.
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2018
    The day after yesterday I had the broken symbol on the floor and nothing was broken so I wrote to EA and they fixed it right away. Then when the same thing happened again its still like that they haven't fixed it and told me they don't fix bugs in the game when they fixed it the first time and now I have the same symbol in another spot so now I have it in 2 different places and its not being fixed.

Not sure what you mean about a broken symbol on the floor.
    But you know how when an object is broken, there are flies and dust around it and you can hear the sound of flies? Sometimes after I fix everything I can still hear that sound. So I just force quit the game and reopen and the issue takes care of itself.
    Also maybe it helps to get an app to clean cache on your device. I have one on my phone.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

That's what I mean there's the dust and flies on the floor where there is nothing broken. I have forced closed the game and restarted my phone many times and even cleaned out my phone and cache and its still there not being fixed.
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    Oof... stubborn glitch...
    I know customer service is really unhelpful, but it might be you just have to keep sending bug reports.
    Sorry 🥺
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

I fixed it myself yesterday....I did something nice to my sims home I added a front entrance at 6,549 in coins and 7 llamazoom tickets and for me to build another room its 13, 549 and 15 llamazoom tickets that's ridiculous..they need to stop putting up the prices after you buy something!
    I had a watch video to watch for a reward and when I clicked on it the video didn't play.....it didn't do anything.