Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 for the Nintendo Switch

FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
edited December 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Please bring this game and all of the content to this system. I don't see any reason why the system couldn't run this game if this game was designed to run on a toaster. Nintendo might even be reasonable about allowing the gallery too. I have a feeling that nothing has to be changed to accomedate the console, but if you wanted to include the direct control from past console Nintendo Sims titles as an optional means of playing then be my guest since that system was fun.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    :'( :) :) :'( 😭😭 I Super agree with u!!... I bet EA wouldn’t see this but I’m just hopefully they do.. Please bring it to the Switch!! Plz EA I’ll pay $60 or $70 for it just bring it plz T-T....
    > @FreakAboutSims said:
    > Please bring this game and all of the content to this system. I don't see any reason why the system couldn't run this game if this game was designed to run on a toaster. Nintendo might even be reasonable about allowing the gallery too. I have a feeling that nothing has to be changed to accomedate the console, but if you wanted to include the direct control from past console Nintendo Sims titles as an optional means of playing then be my guest since that system was fun.
  • FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    I see you bumped this thread so let me help you out.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I sure hope this never happens we are already getting less in the game because they decided to go on X-Box and PlayStation and now performance is a huge issue and worlds have to be smaller so these weak systems can handle it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DanyhProjectDanyhProject Posts: 3 New Member
    Well, I think it is important for a game like The Sims to be on multiplatform.

I already have The Sims 4 on my PS4, and if they release on the Switch it would be amazing, for portability only.
    I switched my Nintendo Switch for a PS4 (personal preference) and if, eventually, they port it to the Switch, I might at some point buy everything again.

This is something many people want, even tho I don't have a Switch (I will buy eventually when Pokémon games release), I support this 100%.
    @ChadSims2 First your wrong bud. It ain’t no cheap or another Wii. It’s a bit faster compare to the Wii U! Plus sims 4 is not 4K? 1080p is very great it’s full HD for crying out loud!! EA will make great sales on the switch! Only problem I see is storage but if u don’t download a lot games or have extra storage that’s will be great! I only can see Simms 4 using up 2-5 GB that’s ok!
    EA I hope u are reading this because I will be perfectly fine paying 40-60$ on sims 4 on Nintendo Switch! I see no reason to bring it?
    The moblie version gets boring after time. Plus I already thinking about u bring it to switch & trying to get the DLC Seasons! xD :'( :) :# :'( :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EA BRING SIMS 4 ON THE NITENDO SWITCH!!!

A boy who dreams to play Sims 4 for the first time...
    Guys keep posting everyday so we can try to get EA attention
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I would buy a switch if they'd bring all the packs over and their a direct port and the exact same as console and pc. I like the idea of playing TS4 when I'm away from my pc and console on the go but I want the exact version of the pc game on the switch. I don't want a totally different watered down version like in past sims games. I want what I play on my pc and console on the switch.
    edited December 2018
    So far nothing from EA/Sims .. so I’m kinda of giving up sims..
    Just hope that can change
  • ElinLilithElinLilith Posts: 1 New Member
    Same... I want it more than anything. (Than any game) I already play sims 4 on my pc since the beginning, but it would be heaven to be able to play it on a switch, on the go, in my bed, anywhere 😂
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I would buy a switch if they'd bring all the packs over and their a direct port and the exact same as console and pc. I like the idea of playing TS4 when I'm away from my pc and console on the go but I want the exact version of the pc game on the switch. I don't want a totally different watered down version like in past sims games. I want what I play on my pc and console on the switch.
    If they can port Cities Skylines on the Nintendo Switch they can definitely port TS4 on it.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Trippey_DTrippey_D Posts: 25 Member
    I think it'll be interesting to see the game launch on Switch, but I am concerned about the performance and quality the game might have. If it were to launch there, the packs would have to either be released all with it or be released on a rolling basis. I have a hunch that if they were going to launch on switch they would've done it alongside PS4 and Xbox One but who knows what they're up to honestly
    edited January 2019
    (EA Sims) the Nintendo community wants u!! Bring out Sims 4 please...Just plz bring Sims 4 to the Switch. I don’t know how much times to say bring it on the switch..Has EA/Sims even look at this page?We really need to get this forum very popular..We need to get their attention...
  • NintnedoJakeNintnedoJake Posts: 2 New Member
    @pepperjax1230 Really?
  • NintnedoJakeNintnedoJake Posts: 2 New Member
    I totally agree I want Sims 4 on the Nintendo Switch too, but I think 6.7 views & 17 replies won’t get EA’s Attention...
    @NintnedoJake Maybe if they saw 6.7k views? I’m just waiting for them announce Sims 4 on the switch....
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Will they ported Cities Skylines and TS4 doesn't seem as demanding as Cities Skyline so I would say yes.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited January 2019
    @pepperjax1230 yeah that kinda makes sense!
    @Trippey_D First I like to say people like u see it as a weak cheapo device. Didn’t y’all have a lot proof games like Warframe,City Skylines, and etc is running pretty well or ok. I don’t see the graphics being the problem. Problem would being packs takings a lot storage but we can buy storage. The switch has the capability to hold 1 TB of storage. So right now I don’t see it being really much of a problem.At this point I really don’t care if I has to buy it the game for 60 bucks I just want it. Just put yourself in the situation I am in.( & please don’t take offense. I just don’t understand why people say it can’t handle becuz of storage & graphics)
    I’m just keeping this post update to date
    (Let’s hope EA can bring sims 4 this year....)
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    @ChadSims2 Neither Playstation or XBox are "weak" systems. Where do people get this stuff from?
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • lonestarranger01lonestarranger01 Posts: 60 Member
    I highly doubt this will happen. Don't get me wrong, I have a switch and I love it as a system but I really doubt they'd do another port again. When they released it for the it for Xbox and PlayStation they weren't immediately able to port all of the content that had already been released for the PC. They had to release older packs overtime as they were transitioning them to the new system and I'm sure they'd have to do the same if they ported to the switch. I'm not even sure if they've gotten all caught up with all the packs being on the marketplace (I don't play sims 4 on console so not entirely sure in that respect). But I doubt EA would wanna have to play catch up again to port all the packs to a new system while creating new content and keeping the Xbox, PlayStation, and PC versions up to date.

When the Sims 5 get released (which in however many years I don't know) I could see it being ported to the switch, but I think that window of opportunity is past us now.
    “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” –The Goblet of Fire
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top