Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Under-counter mini bar fridges [University]

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
They are incredibly space saving and convenient: mini fridges under the counder. I'd really like to see under-counter fridges for university student homes. It's space saving since you can still use the counter on top.F054008_1000x1000_view3.jpg
What do you think?
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd love this! Or fully portable ones half-fridges where the top can be used as a counter.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    yes, I want this. I would also like to see a trash compactor that goes into the counter, as the trash can always seem out of place.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited January 2019
    I'd like them back too also under-counter beverage fridges for high end kitchen

subzero-undercounter-refrigeration-installed.png

422540_0_4-1762-refrigerators-and-freezers.jpg

VRDI1240D_24_Refrigerated%2BDrawer_Full.jpg
    Post edited by redrogue60 on
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Would be really handy for dorm lots in university!
    a256aFi.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    yes, I want this. I would also like to see a trash compactor that goes into the counter, as the trash can always seem out of place.

Trash compactors would also be nice, just like mini bar fridges, since they can be put under counters and save space!
    a256aFi.gif