Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    (Okay guys, is it fine to timeskip to after dinner and send everyone to bed so that we can start Christmas events?)

(Yup )
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (Time skip is good, I'm going forward assuming Adrien stared wide eyed at Onyx the talking bat and then Meg introduced him and explained the short hand version of why he will be staying with them.)
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (Okay guys, is it fine to timeskip to after dinner and send everyone to bed so that we can start Christmas events?)

(Yup )
    (Time skip is good, I'm going forward assuming Adrien stared wide eyed at Onyx the talking bat and then Meg introduced him and explained the short hand version of why he will be staying with them.)

(Okay, then without further ado...)

*After dinner, everyone is getting ready to go to bed. There's lots of excitement for tomorrow*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

(Yup )

*After dinner, everyone is getting ready to go to bed. There's lots of excitement for tomorrow*

*Fred, Julia and Freddy are upstairs in their room*
    Fred: Okay, buddy. Time to bed.
    Freddy: *Pouts* I not sleepy!
    Julia: Freddy...
    Freddy: *Pouting*

Juliet: *Also upstairs, in a random room*

Jaci: *Starts heading upstairs* I can't wait to find out what book you picked. *Grins*
    Everywhere i go

(Yup )

*Fred, Julia and Freddy are upstairs in their room*
    Fred: Okay, buddy. Time to bed.
    Freddy: *Pouts* I not sleepy!
    Julia: Freddy...
    Freddy: *Pouting*

Juliet: *Also upstairs, in a random room*

Jaci: *Starts heading upstairs* I can't wait to find out what book you picked. *Grins*

Hamlet: I know you'll love it. *grins*

*The others have already went up to their rooms*

Orion: *already tossing and turning... he's too excited about Christmas Eve to sleep*
    37oYgl3.png
  • sabby33sabby33 Posts: 17 Member
    ( @squirrelwithacup am i able to join? )
    sabby33 wrote: »
    ( @squirrelwithacup am i able to join? )

(Yes of course! :))
    37oYgl3.png
    edited December 2018

(Yup )

Meg: *turns to Adrien* I'll show you where can stay. *she heads up the stairs*

Adrien:*follows her upstairs* So... what about this whole attached spirit thing...?

Meg: *sighs walking up the stairs* ...How long have you had this spirit attached?

Adrien: *thinks as he follows her* Ever since I took visit up to Selvadorado... um... during Thanksgiving vacation. I went up to visit my grandparents and got pressed into performing at the local cantina...that night... I started having the nightmares. It's always the same, trapped in a jungle, running, afraid... and then darkness...

Meg: *thinks* He was in Selvadorado about the same time that we all were... ... *She mulls that information over as they reach the landing and heading down the hall she knocks on a room she's sure is empty she opens the door for him* Onyx and Amelia usually have everything you could need in there. ...as to the spirit, it's still hiding and your aura hasn't wavered since this morning when I almost refused to help you.
    You kept up your part of the bargain and I intend to keep mine but... I'm not going to do it during the holiday.

Adrien: What, but Megara....

Meg: *she holds up her hand* I agreed to help you because you need help but I'm not doing it on your schedule, Adrien. You still want my help, you'll stick around. And there's no strings you can pull or deals you can make that are changing my mind.

Adrien: *he looks at her silently for a moment and then he nods his head* Alright then.

*walking into the room he looks around and then puts his hand on the door, pausing* You know, you said I haven't changed... but you sure have. The girl who fell into my room back in freshman year would never have been able to refuse helping someone right away.

Meg: *she remembers that embarrassing day very clearly and rubs her neck, feeling a slight blush* Well, I'm not that girl anymore. That girl used to think that she had to handle the world and all its problems... I'm beginning to realize that there's only so much I can do...*she looks down and smiles thinking of Fang and Onyx* ...and as long as I do my best, that's all anyone can ask.

*they stand for a moment in silence and Meg takes a deep breath* Good night, Adrien.

Adrien: Good night.... Meg. *he closes his door and goes to setting his violin case down on his nightstand beside his bed. Taking off his shoes and his shirt, he flops on the bed and lays there, thinking.

Meg: *walks away to her bedroom. In all the time she's known him, he's never purposely shortened her name. Entering her room, she rubs her neck. She's glad she stood her ground with him but it was harder to tell him no then she would have liked. Changing into her pajamas she crawls into bed trying to relax and think about something else. Christmas... shopping....a thought sneaks in...* What am I going to get Fang for Christmas...?
    *The next morning...*

Orion: *already up and downstairs, nearly as giddy as a kid on Christmas* I can't wait to go shopping for Skylar and the kids and... *suddenly he pauses in realization* No one will get Andre anything, will they...? Well, I'll get him something too. *munching on a bowl of cereal to fuel himself up he quickly finishes it and finds himself frustrated about how quiet it is* ...I'm so excited... where is everyone? *he sighs but then perks up as Aurora comes into the living room where he is*

Aurora: *already ready to go, she looks at her phone clock* Come ON, people, if we're going to get back home by dark we've got to move it to the mall!
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Orion: *already up and downstairs, nearly as giddy as a kid on Christmas* I can't wait to go shopping for Skylar and the kids and... *suddenly he pauses in realization* No one will get Andre anything, will they...? Well, I'll get him something too. *munching on a bowl of cereal to fuel himself up he quickly finishes it and finds himself frustrated about how quiet it is* ...I'm so excited... where is everyone? *he sighs but then perks up as Aurora comes into the living room where he is*

Aurora: *already ready to go, she looks at her phone clock* Come ON, people, if we're going to get back home by dark we've got to move it to the mall!

*Julia, Fred and Freddy come downstairs. Julia and Fred look really tired*

*André also comes downtairs a while later*

Jaci: *Only now waking up*
    Everywhere i go
    *The next morning...*

Aurora: *pacing back and forth, her heels clicking against the floor. When she sees people coming downstairs she grins* It's about time!

*Over the next few minutes, Skylar, Onyx, Amelia and Alexander come downstairs*

Orion: *browsing his phone for gift ideas*
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Aurora: *pacing back and forth, her heels clicking against the floor. When she sees people coming downstairs she grins* It's about time!

André: *Approaches Orion* ... Hey...

Jaci: *Sits up and looks over at Hamlet* *Whispers* Hey... Wake up.

Skye: *Waking up in another room*
    Everywhere i go
    *The next morning...*

Meg: *up and getting dressed, still racking her brain on what she can get Fang. Now that she's thought of it, it's been bothering her all night. Tying her boots, she still has no idea but is hopeful that she will become inspired*
    *The next morning...*

Orion: *looks up at Andre and smiles* Hey. How are you this morning?

Skylar: *walks up to Orion too although she's already greeted him good morning upstairs. With a sigh she sits down on the couch near him, feeling a little nauseated but she doesn't complain*

Hamlet: *surprisingly he's sleeping in human form for once, he opens his eyes and looks at Jaci* ...Huh...?
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Meg: *up and getting dressed, still racking her brain on what she can get Fang. Now that she's thought of it, it's been bothering her all night. Tying her boots, she still has no idea but is hopeful that she will become inspired*

Fang: *curled up on her bed in wolf form as usual now, he lifts his head as she ties her boots and transforms into human form* Good morning. *smiles and stands up*
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Fang: *curled up on her bed in wolf form as usual now, he lifts his head as she ties her boots and transforms into human form* Good morning. *smiles and stands up*

Meg: *smiles at him from her spot on the bed* Morning, you ready to experience Christmas shopping on Christmas eve? It's probably going to be a mad house at the mall today.
    *The next morning...*

Skylar: *walks up to Orion too although she's already greeted him good morning upstairs. With a sigh she sits down on the couch near him, feeling a little nauseated but she doesn't complain*

Hamlet: *surprisingly he's sleeping in human form for once, he opens his eyes and looks at Jaci* ...Huh...?

André: I'm good. How are you doing?

Jaci: *Smiles down at him* Good morning, Sleeping Beauty.
    Everywhere i go
    *The next morning...*

Meg: *smiles at him from her spot on the bed* Morning, you ready to experience Christmas shopping on Christmas eve? It's probably going to be a mad house at the mall today.

Fang: Yeah, I suppose, except... I don't have any money... *laughs a little* I guess we should head downstairs though. I hear Aurora yelling...
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Orion: I'm great. I got four entire hours of sleep and I'm excited to shop today. It's going to be so much fun! *there's an unusually energized look in his eyes*

Hamlet: *smiles* Good morning, other Sleeping Beauty. *grins and sits up*

Aurora: *goes to the edge of the stairs and yells* GUYS! Come ON! If you're not down here in five minutes I'm leaving you!!
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Izabella: *comes downstairs into the living room*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    *The next morning...*

Orion: I'm great. I got four entire hours of sleep and I'm excited to shop today. It's going to be so much fun! *there's an unusually energized look in his eyes*

Aurora: *goes to the edge of the stairs and yells* GUYS! Come ON! If you're not down here in five minutes I'm leaving you!!

André: *Can't help but smile at Orion's excitement*

Jaci: *Smiles and then hears Aurora's yelling and her eyes widen* What's going on?
    Everywhere i go

Skylar: *looks over at Izabella and tries to smile* Hello.
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Jaci: *Smiles and then hears Aurora's yelling and her eyes widen* What's going on?

Orion: *sees Andre smile and returns his smile enthusiastically*

Hamlet: We're going shopping and apparently she's impatient... *gets up out of bed*
    37oYgl3.png
    *The next morning...*

Orion: *sees Andre smile and returns his smile enthusiastically*

Hamlet: We're going shopping and apparently she's impatient... *gets up out of bed*

André: *Blushes when he realizes he was smiling and immediately goes serious*

Jaci: *Her eyes widen and she grimaces a bit* Then let's go. *She starts heading downstairs and Skye joins*
    Skye: What is going on?
    Everywhere i go
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Skylar: *looks over at Izabella and tries to smile* Hello.

Izabella: *looks over at Skylar, looking a little confused* Uhm... *she walks a little bit closer, seeming to put hearing aids on either ear and turning them both on* Uh, good morning...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!