Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all be like contortionists. XD

For moving their tongues? That's not much
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    nani wrote: »

For moving their foot and everything. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

Says the one who can pop their bones out. Jeez.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

True. :D
    832XG3D.gif

Tsk tsk tsk. I thought you of all people would know better. Hmph!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

:P But my bone thing is not as crazy as twisting the whole leg back or something. Haha.
    832XG3D.gif

:P But my bone thing is not as crazy as twisting the whole leg back or something. Haha.

Lol you’re just jealous.
    It's a lot of fun!
    The aging CAS bug is back. *shakes my head*

Lol you’re just jealous.

Sure, Jan.
    832XG3D.gif
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Lol you’re just jealous.

Sure, Jan.

Good thing i haven't updated my game in months. Not going anywhere without my no blu/glo nor my mega pregnancy mod
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

Lol you’re just jealous.

Sure, Jan.

Good thing i haven't updated my game in months. Not going anywhere without my no blu/glo nor my mega pregnancy mod

The person who awesome'd my comment here is a true hero. :joy::joy::joy:

McWr3Jw.png
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I've been playing games with my brothers and their friends, I killed one of them in-game despite him being on my team. We won, but I do not feel bad about it, he kept getting impatient with my stutter :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
  • memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    I L I V E
    For the next few days until year end, I'm gonna do year-end questions for Q Q:
    Which new fandom/bandom has taken over a lot of your time, attention, and tears?

Nothing super new to me. I just became more invested in AoS cuz of Deke but I've always loved the show. FitzSimmons make cry every time. :D

In terms of bands, hmmm... not too sure. Music is a little slow this year. :neutral: I've only discovered Woven in Hiatus recently but that's about it.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Which new fandom/bandom has taken over a lot of your time, attention, and tears?

Nothing super new to me. I just became more invested in AoS cuz of Deke but I've always loved the show. FitzSimmons make cry every time. :D

In terms of bands, hmmm... not too sure. Music is a little slow this year. :neutral: I've only discovered Woven in Hiatus recently but that's about it.

G o r i l l a z

I'm obsessed help :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

oh b o y

sims
    detroit become human
    deltarune
    memes
    edited December 2018

G o r i l l a z

Haha, you think you're gonna grow out of it next year?

oh b o y

sims
    detroit become human
    deltarune
    memes

I'm currently watching Jacksepticeye's play through of Detroit: Become Human. :D Like, literally right now... in this second.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

G o r i l l a z

oh b o y

sims
    detroit become human
    deltarune
    memes

I'm currently watching Jacksepticeye's play through of Detroit: Become Human. :D Like, literally right now... in this second.

Probably not
    I had the obsession last year too but it faded
    Since i listened to Humanz it came back
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

G o r i l l a z

oh b o y

sims
    detroit become human
    deltarune
    memes

Probably not
    I had the obsession last year too but it faded
    Since i listened to Humanz it came back

:D
    832XG3D.gif
    the only good thing about the updated holiday celebration pack is the yeti costume and no one can persuade me otherwise
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Like for the whole year or recently?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited December 2018

*Cough* Hamilton *cough*
    And I'm absolutely obsessed with that game called The Arcana- ITS THE PRETTIEST GAME EVER
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Anything that has happened in the year so recently counts too.
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Anything that has happened in the year so recently counts too.

Love Nikki has ruined my life.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    LOL, a WWF person just came up to me and I yelled NO before he even said anything. 😂 Not gonna listen to y'all's bull just so you could tell me I don't love animals enough.
    832XG3D.gif

*Cough* Hamilton *cough*
    And I'm absolutely obsessed with that game called The Arcana- ITS THE PRETTIEST GAME EVER

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSPPPPPPPP HAMILTONNNNNNN I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE THATTTTT

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top