Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    TS3 Sim Request Form A request for someone to sim me
    Username: Lilypink79
    Preferred creator* someone really good at making likeness sims
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: mid tanned, green eyes, not many freckles. has piercings and tattoos (though don't need to be included)
    Hair color: balayge (light brown to ash blonde if possible)
    (I will send photos)
    Traits: an added challenge... you choose and see if you get close lol. I won't be offended
    Favorites: as traits
    Sign: Gemini
    Lifetime Wish: up to you
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I can't remember off the top of my head?
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: any, I have it all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: prefer none
    Link to reference pics (optional): will pm a link
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes please, Would like to see examples of your work
    Additional instructions? happy for cc to be used for skin, hair, make up, eyes, sliders, etc.
    can use cc clothing for photo's but would prefer sim to be packaged wearing maxis clothing (cc can be included for physical features)

This is a bit of fun, I've wanted to make a self sim for a long time but I have too many other projects going on and thought this way would be fun.

I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
    @Lilypink79 Welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our list. Should you need to make changes, please edit your original post and let me know of the update. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @LOULIGHTFOOT1976 Your Request is ready!

Enjoy this lovely Sims 3 pet, up on the Exchange now!

Mishka
    Small Dog
    NoCC
    DOWNLOAD
    Lil%2527%2BMiss.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Nicely done with Mishka @BreeMiles. Off to rec :D
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @BreeMiles , Mishka is very cute and I like her name. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Absolutely love Mishka @BreeMiles very cute and gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    Username:xnicholas12
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):Sandrella
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): traditional?
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10):7
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:12
    Favorite color schemes: traditional/ white
    Colors you dislike: green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: u can use anything you feel that fits
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? custom world
    Link to specific house or plan:www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Hidden-Hills-CA/19882707_zpid/38980_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/34.187843,-118.620115,34.14026,-118.693929_rect/13_zm/?
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool, hot tub ,dressing room
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? if needed
    Additional instructions? furnish like the pictures please
    Hi @xnicholas12 :) I've added your request to our list. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • AudreyyAudreyy Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello! There's the form I filled :3 Thanks and I'll be waiting patiently.

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Audreyy
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ultra Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime (basic), Supernatural, Seasons, High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Town Life Stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 1
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Young adult woman
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: white, black, gray
    Colors you dislike: any other colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Bridgeport
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: pool behind the house, fountain in front (left or right, not directly in front)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: yes
    Additional instructions?:

I want the house to be over the top. High-end, 'cause my Sim already owns the whole city and mastered all the abilities. I want it GIANT :D

Terrain must be all flat! No ponds, hills, nothing. I want exterior decorated with plants and stuff.
    Flat roof. I want the house ultra simple, no modified content, no cheats, no underground garage, just the stuff that can be already found in the game and EPs I have. I want the exact placement of the rooms like that:

1) Basement: another pool, gym, small bathroom, place for nectar (accessible from the kitchen above), room for valet

2) Ground floor: kitchen, small bathroom, laundry room, living room (with all the available party stuff like dance floor, karaoke machine, giant TV, fireplace, bar and all, piano), dining room, garage (with place for car, motorcycle, bicycle and all)

3) First floor: Exhibition (for all the relics she found), big bathroom, bedroom, study (with library in it, fireplace), music room

4) Second floor: for all the additional ability stuff like easel and all. She has all the abilities.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @lightnin-fantasy, Gothic Essence is here!

A Super Natural Lovers Delight! Gothic in style but with bedrooms for all your supernaturals. Witch, fairy, genie, mermaid, plant sim, werewolf, vampires (7 in all) and a nursery. Formal dining, Parlor, Music room, Study, Kitchen, Rec room, playroom, Nectar making, Science Lab, Chemistry Lab, Canning kitchen, Magic room, Collections room, plus 2 bonus rooms for your needs and a Dragon cage. Greenhouse, pool, hot tub and play area. ~ DNA Request for lightnin-fantasy ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

QSkFev8.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9273329

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jBPM1DcxLCQJrkEZA
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited December 2018
    @romagi1, wow Rox, this gothic styled home is so impressive. Each and every room is decorated to perfection and the architecture looks amazing!!! And beautiful grounds! Love how you added the purple flower pots around the pool with the purple loungers. Beautifully done. Rec'd and fav'd. <3 it!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

You nailed this request with Gothic Essence @romagi1 . Very impressive build indeed. Posted on your thread. Way to go Rox. Well done!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Oh My Gosh! How stunning and gorgeous is Gothic Essence, dear @romagi1 ! I´m in love :love:
    @Audreyy Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any updates, please let me know. If you have any questions I'm here to help. Have a great day! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @romagi1 Gothic Essence is sooooo goooood. I love this build! :)

SLpPUp.png
    @DNARequestTeam Totally forgot to mention that I’d love some outside space to plant fruits and veggies! Great to have you here :3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic work with Gothic Essence @romagi1 a truly awesome supernatural build. The themed rooms are so beautiful and very creatively designed to suit their varying occupants, I'm in total awe :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @DNARequestTeam Oh, oh! And let it be modern but more on the dark, gloomy side. Like with lots of black and super grim.
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one next, please.

Date: October 25, 2018
    Username: Springfairy556
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Medieval Themed Bar for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Springfairy556, I have some questions here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one next, please.

Date: October 25, 2018
    Username: Springfairy556
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Medieval Themed Bar for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Springfairy556, I have some questions here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png