Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    I can build L stairs with the new foundation thing, BUT I can't do it after my house is almost complete, I have to make the stairs first T_T
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i didn't know there was option to kiss in the rain :')

Dp5Uxz6.jpg
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    WynterlyWynterly Posts: 232 Member
    When your sim becomes hysterical you have a few moments to get them back to normal before they die
    ~I only act like I know everything, Rogers.~

Currently doing Harry Potter legacy challenge. You can find the rules here.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    wavves wrote: »

Dp5Uxz6.jpg

why are they rainbows?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Dp5Uxz6.jpg

why are they rainbows?

I'm guessing it's because they're club activities, and the club's icon is a rainbow.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    When your sim becomes hysterical you have a few moments to get them back to normal before they die

I hate emotional deaths so much! They are pointless and detract from enjoyable gameplay. Thank goodness for mods!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I didn't know until two days ago that kids/teens in Drama Club(part of Get Famous) could win an award for advancing in Drama Club. Lexi Parker has an award from the club. She becomes a young adult in 8 days. Her father won a second Starlight Accolade Award for his novels.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »

I hate emotional deaths so much! They are pointless and detract from enjoyable gameplay. Thank goodness for mods!

Really? I love them. I mean it sucks when a Sim dies unexpectedly, but to me it's kind of surprising and keeps it interesting. The first time it happened I was so shocked and literally yelling at my computer but I kind of like the fact that it can happen!
  • Options
    FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member
    > @TLM08 said:
    > alan650111 wrote: »
    >
    > DragonHarmony wrote: »
    >
    > When your sim becomes hysterical you have a few moments to get them back to normal before they die
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hate emotional deaths so much! They are pointless and detract from enjoyable gameplay. Thank goodness for mods!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really? I love them. I mean it plum when a Sim dies unexpectedly, but to me it's kind of surprising and keeps it interesting. The first time it happened I was so shocked and literally yelling at my computer but I kind of like the fact that it can happen!

The first time I had it happen. The Sim died of laughing. I about fell out of my chair laughing about that.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    FireftrLt wrote: »
    > @TLM08 said:
    >
    >
    > When your sim becomes hysterical you have a few moments to get them back to normal before they die
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hate emotional deaths so much! They are pointless and detract from enjoyable gameplay. Thank goodness for mods!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really? I love them. I mean it plum when a Sim dies unexpectedly, but to me it's kind of surprising and keeps it interesting. The first time it happened I was so shocked and literally yelling at my computer but I kind of like the fact that it can happen!

The first time I had it happen. The Sim died of laughing. I about fell out of my chair laughing about that.

Yes, unfortunately we don't all die of old age, so it does make in more interesting. Though none of mine have died of anything other than old age yet, but I'm working on it!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    @PastelMermaid @loubyloulou it was actually a holiday in my game, pride day, and the icon was a rainbow (from a mod) :)
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @PastelMermaid @loubyloulou it was actually a holiday in my game, pride day, and the icon was a rainbow (from a mod) :)

Ah, nice!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Dp5Uxz6.jpg

There is a kiss in snow option as well.
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member

Dp5Uxz6.jpg

There is a kiss in snow option as well.

And if the Sims are cold, Kissing warms them up, giving them a "Warmed by a Kiss" moodlet.
    And if one is Chilled, the other Sim's Embrace option turns into Share Body Heat, which will warm them up.
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    I just learned the game has a small detail when it comes the lighting as my sims eye color appears to be lighter when facing the sun..i find that neat lol
  • Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    FireftrLt wrote: »
    > @TLM08 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Haha, I would have too. The first one of mine died of embarrassment and I didn't realize that that could happen,it was my golden child that I was planning on making the heir. I was so shocked and upset, but I was also like that's really cool I didn't realize that could happen.
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    I don't play the game in English, and lots of times I see posts talking about Bella Goth, and I never paid attention to it until I realized who is she. Her name in Brazilian Portuguese is Laura Caixão (Laura Coffin in literal translation). Now I know which family people are actually talking when they say Goths lol
  • Options
    LithilienLithilien Posts: 92 Member
    jupkmn wrote: »
    I don't play the game in English, and lots of times I see posts talking about Bella Goth, and I never paid attention to it until I realized who is she. Her name in Brazilian Portuguese is Laura Caixão (Laura Coffin in literal translation). Now I know which family people are actually talking when they say Goths lol

I also play the game in a different language, and I can't for the world divine who she might be...
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @Lithilien, here's the Sims 4 Wiki about her w/ a pic. She's a premade in Willow Creek living with a family.
    http://thesims4.wikia.com/wiki/Bella_Goth

I'd be curious to see what she's named in your game. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    LithilienLithilien Posts: 92 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    @Lithilien, here's the Sims 4 Wiki about her w/ a pic. She's a premade in Willow Creek living with a family.
    http://thesims4.wikia.com/wiki/Bella_Goth

I'd be curious to see what she's named in your game. :)

Hi @lsnishi - thanks for that !! She looks familiar from Sims 1 actually, but I cannot find her in my game at this moment, maybe I deleted that household by accident or they died or something ?
  • Options
    MarcKirby1900MarcKirby1900 Posts: 3 New Member
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned here. But one thing i thought was funny was when 2 of my sims started kissing and a couple of my other sims came to “see what’s happening” and starting cheering for them lol i think it was because they had the romantic trait. I wonder if they boo when an enemy kisses someone 🤔
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @MarcKirby1900 I'm not sure as my sims rarely have enemies, but I do know that sims cry or get angry when it's their SO kissing someone else.
  • Options
    MarcKirby1900MarcKirby1900 Posts: 3 New Member
    @Simtown15 i bet Lol, i haven’t been caught cheating....yet, but it’s probably not pleasant 😂. It was my two teenage sims that kissed. I thought it was hilarious that my other sims thought it was some huge event though. Didn’t expect them to run across the house and cheer them on 😂
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned here. But one thing i thought was funny was when 2 of my sims started kissing and a couple of my other sims came to “see what’s happening” and starting cheering for them lol i think it was because they had the romantic trait. I wonder if they boo when an enemy kisses someone 🤔
    That's hilarious! :D
    Might have to have a play with that one myself!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member

This also happens with the "Bro" trait, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top