Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rush Loudmouth - Talk Radio

D1rty61rdD1rty61rd Posts: 3 New Member
Rush Loudmouth, America's most popular Talk Radio host would like to come to your town
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=217756

Comments

• SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited June 2009
    I LUV it!

cept - "America's most popular? - maybe if you are Sara Palin.. or come to think of it - my 1st husband (Thank MY God he's an EX!)

I will change one of his traits tho - instead of "workaholic" it will be EVIL - and instead of "dislikes children" it will be INSANE...after all, doesn't take much work-time to fantacize..

Have you thought of sending the photo and information to MSNBC's Keith Obermann? I am sure he would love it - he is "Rash's" most hated network news person..

Again - I laughed - Laughed more - and downloaded definitely
  • MuleskinnerMuleskinner Posts: 296 New Member
    edited June 2009
    D1rty61rd wrote:
    Rush Loudmouth, America's most popular Talk Radio host would like to come to your town

Best I could do was recommend...sorry, I don't want Rash Loudmouth infecting my town. I'm a bigot when it comes to 'rashes' and 'loudmouths'. I left all those behind when I upgraded to TS3 (and forum) from TS2 (and forum). Dope!!! Did I really say that? You bet I did. :wink:

p.s. you guys are fun to be with.
  • MuleskinnerMuleskinner Posts: 296 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I LUV it!...Again - I laughed - Laughed more - and downloaded definitely

Let my know if your TS3 sims get a 'rash' or obscenely 'loudmouthed'. 'Rash' is sure to be infectious. Better upgrade your anti-virus program just in case. :mrgreen: Just kidding of course!!! Havin' fun... :lol:
  • TheZivaTheZiva Posts: 568 New Member
    edited June 2009
    D1rty61rd wrote:

Create Michael Moore, and then make them room-mates.
  • D1rty61rdD1rty61rd Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks.

I just started playing with this the other day. Do you know if you can edit a sim after its been created? I had a couple of tweaks in mind -- also thinking of expanding the "family."
  • playliar4playliar4 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Real funny muleskinner. i was thinking i hate that guy why whould i want him in my game
  • Naomi783Naomi783 Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2009
    Too bad he doesn't look anything like him...
  • Big JoeBig Joe Posts: 47 Member
    Didn't Rush Loudmouth's sponsors leave him? Maybe, that's why we don't see him in Sims 4 anymore.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    This thread's about 9.5 years old. Considering this I am going to be locking it, let's also be mindful of where we post - this is a Sims 3 discussion, not Sims 4.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top