Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

paradiseplanet27's Sim Showcase Thread!

paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
Fp4j1sS.png

Hello fellow simmers! At the behest of a few forum users, I have finally decided to create a showcase thread to showcase some of the sims I have created, sometimes even painfully might I add lol! This intro post will serve as a table of contents to provide quick links of all the Sims I have showcased in this thread; happy Simming! Some of my showcased sims are or either will be shared on the Gallery with links provided. All my showcased sims have no cc unless otherwise stated.

My Origin ID is: paradiseplanet27

1. Chuck Testa
2. Azmodeus Fenriel
3. Lawrence House
4. Stevie Willard
5. Fedora Dan
6. Dr. Myles Baum
7. Drew Callaghan
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
Post edited by paradiseplanet on

Comments

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    My first showcased sim is actually a Sims 3 to Sims 4 conversion! I had only ever created one test sim for the entirety of my playtime with Sims 3 so far, so it didn't take much to convert him; I think I did well enough as a conversion but I think he came out much cuter in Sims 4! So I'd like you to meet...

Chuck Testa
    Traits: Good, Genius, Bookworm
    Aspiration: Friend of the World

i9RU2fr.png

These are his Sims 3 looks:
    Everyday
    gRKnf2k.png

Formal
    ZQ6IGWV.png

Athletic
    9AQoAzc.png

Sleep
    Dv6Rl9R.png

Swimwear
    WXZQ2FT.png

Outerwear
    CfUU074.png

And this is the rest of his Sims 4 looks:
    Formal
    rTuJSXj.png

Athletic
    PM1xnhB.png

Sleep
    tC4jyEW.png

Party
    Dxfkopb.png

Swimwear
    PZWnIRy.png

Hot Weather
    BaDfY6Y.png

Cold Weather
    ajrkIXS.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Wow, you translated Chuck really well from his TS3 form to a TS4 form. He’s really easily recognisable as the same sim. I agree he looks better in TS4, but I think the sims just generally look better in TS4 than in TS3, anyway.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your sims 4 version of Chuck Testa is very nice ! :) You have reflected him very well! He looks very stylish in his red and black formalwear suit.
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Nice Job! I find it really difficult to translate my S3's into S4's so I can appreciate the skill and work that went into this exceptional translation! Thanks for the link. I was really looking forward to this thread since you first mentioned you were planning it, and it doesn't disappoint!! <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @MaggieMarley Yes, I've become quite fond of how Sims look in TS4, and I honestly never really liked how they looked in S3; CAS in Sims 4 is clearly my fave!

@rosemow Thanks! I did my best to reflect the clothes, but they won't 100% be the same. That formal suit in S3 I couldn't find a match for so I chose for a reversed colour swatch similar to the suit. Also, we don't have the same winter hat in his S3 outerwear either, so I decided to go without.

@kirivian I hope you can look forward to even more of my sims in the future! :D
    edited November 2018
    My next showcase involves a Sim that's been waiting for me to bring him out of the cc locker for a long time... this sim of mine was made when I was messing with some cc, namely 'unlocker' mods that unlocked certain CAS features already within the game but normally inaccessible through normal CAS. This one used an eye and ear unlocker mod to make my take on a High Elven noble sim! Even then, I gave him some nice old-school cc and he waited until one day where I might give him something from Maxis instead to wear so he can join my other unmodded games, until Get Famous came along that is...

Azmodeus Fenriel
    Traits: Snob, Squeamish, Self-Absorbed
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy

uOuQIA2.png

Everyday 2
    UGhlAbR.png

Formal
    r6YPAdt.png

Athletic
    n4Zaknc.png

Sleep
    Af4Crv5.png

Party
    YNsF2xJ.png

Swimwear
    PSMhgOz.png

Hot Weather
    jSgQzY4.png

Cold Weather
    VScr1qT.png

You can find him on the Gallery here! <-- Don't worry, he does not come with any cc, and he'll still keep the pointy ears and blood-red eyes even though he's not a vampire! All my showcased sims have no cc unless otherwise stated.

Now, if only we had Magic...
    Yum. The things that hair does for the "personality"! (at least as far as traits and aspiration go). Love a guy what knows how to dress! Gonna need to see what I can come up with as an Alpha alternative for that hair. :) Might have to play him to see if I'm right. @paradiseplanet tempting me to raid?
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    kirivian wrote: »
    Yum. The things that hair does for the "personality"! (at least as far as traits and aspiration go). Love a guy what knows how to dress! Gonna need to see what I can come up with as an Alpha alternative for that hair. :) Might have to play him to see if I'm right. @paradiseplanet tempting me to raid?

That's up to you dearie ;)
    Minor update: Due to the new Tumblr guidelines, not even fellow Simblrs are safe from the ban bots. Therefore I have realised that Tumblr is no longer welcoming for me and will no longer be updating it with content. My Sim showcase from now on will continue in this thread only. Thanks for viewing!
    edited June 2019
    My next showcase is the first household I created in Sims 4, back when I knew little to nothing about the game, the Lawrence household consisting of starving artist and new mother Loretta and her curious toddler Daniel! Fun fact, the Lawrences were made solely because I wanted to try out toddlers after having played Sims 4 for only a few weeks back then, so I actually made Daniel the toddler first! Of course since toddlers can't live on their own, his mom was created after him through reversed genetics lol. You can definitely see the changes in my clothing choices between what they wore back in the beginning and when I went to update their hot/cold wear pre-Seasons. So without further ado...

Daniel Lawrence
    Traits: Inquisitive
    Aspiration: N/A

IhRVRVE.png

Formal
    Y7l0eeK.png

Sleep
    ouSzhJ6.png

Party
    PHpRq7I.png

Swimwear
    0rWaVr5.png

Hot Weather
    bQYqYYW.png

Cold Weather
    IbFpaEl.png

Loretta Lawrence
    Traits: Creative, Art Lover, Family-Oriented
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire

flmhLEX.png

Formal
    9txDR1R.png

Athletic
    g3QlFQq.png

Sleep
    3yZEc2h.png

Party
    NN3NyHS.png

Swimwear
    VdwtOIX.png

Hot Weather
    mYNFw7v.png

Cold Weather
    o8xlL9o.png

Description: Being a single mother is hard for starving artist Loretta, but little Daniel is the pride and joy that she gave birth to out of her wily high school years. Can Loretta manage to balance both her beloved son and her career throughout her life? And what could Daniel grow up to be in the future to make his mom proud?

There are multiple versions of this household on the Gallery, but the Seasons-updated version can be found here! <--
    Not wanting to go into spoils here, but It's strange seeing them kinda way back when?! :) Kickin' it in Eden! Awesome share! <3
    Not wanting to go into spoils here, but It's strange seeing them kinda way back when?! :) Kickin' it in Eden! Awesome share! <3

Ikr? They've grown well over the years! ;)
    edited December 2018
    My next showcase features my first trans sim I created in CAS! A transmale in fact who we call Stevie! Stevie here was created when I still only had the basegame, but I gave him some GF makeovers as part of my lengthy Sims makeover project. There's nothing else complicated in his design, so I give you...

Stevie Willard
    Traits: Romantic, Good, Cheerful
    Aspiration: Soulmate

2auo9Vz.png

Everyday 2
    fdMJ24g.png

Formal
    LF7qqx9.png

Athletic
    YbunxXK.png

Sleep
    557KtWC.png

Party
    PCRQrnF.png

Swimwear
    OqNPhQe.png

Hot Weather
    FWnhPna.png

Cold Weather
    WPG3Gy6.png

Update: I've decided to add a dog for Stevie! I'd like you to meet Princess Buttercup, a goldendoodle x golden retriever mix which I think doesn't look as bad, but has big floppy ears though haha. She's also the first pet I've actually used any pet clothes from MFP Stuff, just to see how she would look good with them. What do you think?

Princess Buttercup
    Traits: Friendly, Active, Playful

iqH90n2.png

8eeeJRU.png

There is currently no individual Gallery upload of him available, but the original version of him is added as part of the Pride household I shared for LGBTQ+ Pride Month earlier this year. Check it out yourself if you're interested in acquiring the whole household! :smiley:
    I can't believe you've chosen Stevie next! He's a gem. :) The CC I use to override the default "smiley" look the sims wear, doesn't count for the happy, playful or flirty emotions - so at least in my game, he's always wearing the silly grin. Good news is - he wears it well and in my opinion it does his personality justice. His bone structure makes him a lot of fun to "play" with and extremely distinctive looking. He's gorgeous Darling. Thrilled to see him showcased here! <3
    edited December 2018
    Minor Update: I've decided to add a dog for Stevie Willard! Meet Princess Buttercup, a goldendoodle x golden retriever mix which I think doesn't look as bad, but has big floppy ears though haha. She's also the first pet I've actually used any pet clothes from MFP Stuff, just to see how she would look good with them. What do you think?

iqH90n2.png

8eeeJRU.png

Stevie's showcase post has also been updated to reflect these changes. :)
    Looks like she's frowning, but I think it's adorable. sucker for dogs AYK.
    Looks like she's frowning, but I think it's adorable. sucker for dogs AYK.

That's only because of her mixed breed making her face more "poodle-like" taking after the Goldendoodle mug more. Glad you think it's adorable. :)
    My next showcase is my most popular Sim on the Gallery, clocking in at 670k+ views and counting, it's Fedora Dan! Fedora Dan is actually the created Sim persona of an online friend of mine, whom I modeled as the embodiment of his future ambitions. He loves the Sim I created, and apparently so did Maxis and the Gallery! Here I give you...

Daniel "Fedora Dan" Smith
    Traits: Cheerful, Creative, Active
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author

I8OnPoU.png

Formal
    H7L5UX3.png

Athletic
    ok5pbSH.png

Sleep
    myGDopA.png

Party
    ReUCiXn.png

Swimwear
    3nK3qRC.png

Hot Weather
    bynngXb.png

Cold Weather
    XUNHH3U.png

Description: Fedora Dan is an eternal optimistic. He always bounces from place to place, never letting himself get down... but also never actually letting himself belong. He has dreams to blog and be big (in more ways than one, as being on the shorter side of life hurts), and only time will tell if he will get his dreams.

There is only the original version of him on the Gallery, pre-Seasons makeover which you can download here! <-- and he's basegame only!
    :) Strangely although I do have him in the library - not one I've played yet, but maybe now i see him in this light? <3
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    ha he really makes that fedora look good.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    :) Strangely although I do have him in the library - not one I've played yet, but maybe now i see him in this light? <3

Give him a play sometime? :p
    ha he really makes that fedora look good.

He's Fedora Dan, he has to rock the fedora! That's why he wears one for every outfit; yes, even sleep. :D
    Hello, back from my hiatus in Sims and it's time to pick back up on my showcase! My next sim to showcase is a *hawt* doctor sim named Myles Baum, and he comes with some interesting story to tell. Back in my earlier days playing Sims 4, Myles was actually a teenage townie that the game generated, and is the first of many claimed townies the game generated over the years. The game interestingly enough had a decent fashion sense with him, and dressed him up in edgy black with even edgier traits, so I deemed him as an emo teen outcast and allowed him to grow up. When he became an adult, I had him saved and living with the Bro household in Windenburg, in an attempt to start a steamy gay love triangle! Though it really didn't pan out and he settled down with another premade male sim instead. When I first saved him, I couldn't figure out the ethnicity generated, and he already was in the Doctor career to begin with, so I allowed him to stay that way, played him a lot, and also got him beefed up too! Now the hot doctor gets a makeover for Seasons and I finally decided to upload him to the Gallery! I hope you enjoy him as much as I do! Now without further ado...

Dr. Myles Baum
    Traits: Kleptomaniac, Loner, Geek
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author

4cmfNbv.png

Everyday 2
    bIThLKL.png

Formal
    abPIA3a.png

Athletic
    YtnddCj.png

Sleep
    jlUwoQZ.png

Party
    xevdyqg.png

Swimwear
    aiQdsAs.png

Swimwear 2
    wXsLY4Q.png

Hot Weather
    m5foffw.png

Hot Weather 2
    VQDjVJO.png

Cold Weather
    2PXDbMc.png

Cold Weather 2
    ZpMAPla.png

The link to his upload is here! <-- Enjoy!
    He is a QT and Beefed up?... heheh can we say understatement?... Hey Doc... suddenly feeling a bit feverish...... another one for my next raid ;) ...... thanks in advance.... <3
    He is a QT and Beefed up?... heheh can we say understatement?... Hey Doc... suddenly feeling a bit feverish...... another one for my next raid ;) ...... thanks in advance.... <3

Thanks @kirivian I always look forward to your comments! <3
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    @paradiseplanet you're good at making sims keep up the good work!!