Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashlinn's Creations // Cool Meadows | | all CC Free

momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey there, how's it going? I've been building a lot lately so I figured I should create a thread to share my creations! I do a bit of everything from small to large builds and modern to traditional etc. I've been building since the sims 3 but at many do, I took a long break and am currently back and playing strong. So yeah, i'll be posting here whenever I build something new, so I'd love to get your feedback or if you just want to say hi that's cool too! :)

My EA ID: ashl1nn

So without further ado,

Victorian Slate // 4Br , 2Ba | | CC Free

Link to More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/1MC6Oh9
Link to Speedbuild: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yimjc3oNj9E&t=28s

2cpqdkh.jpg

2lt2hsj.jpg

688twp.jpg

Post edited by momoito on

Comments

• momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    edited December 2018

Riverside Abode // 3Br , 2Ba | | CC Free

Link to More Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/eCNTsrq
    Link to Speedbuild: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuNEdVYuqFc

vrvhwh.jpg

2ibkw40.jpg

1zvepna.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    The exterior designs of both Victorian Slate and Riverside Abode are very nice! :) Very nice design of the roofing on both builds!
    The dormers look very nice on the Victorian build. Very nice roof covered front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the chairs on the porch enjoying the outdoors air. The plants are a nice touch placed either sides of the front door, and the flowers look very pretty on the edges of the porch! Very nice living room sitting area. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there watching tv or reading a book, with sunlight coming in through the windows. The bookcases look great placed either sides of the windows. Very nice design of the kitchen. The brick texture of the stove wall gives a great look to the room. It is great that there is an island workbench to prepare meals on. The dishrack, utensils and mugs rack are nice home kitchen touches. It is nice that there is a computer study desk in the kids room for Sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer.
    The furnishing of Riverside Abode is also very nice! Very nice open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Nice island workbench sink and bar stool counter for Sims to enjoy sitting sitting on the stools eating a meal as well as preparing meals there and using the sink. The fruit bowls are nice touches on the counter and dining table. Very nice blue and brown colour scheme of the master bedroom. The wall art adds a nice look to the room, and the plants are nice touches of nature on the bedside tables. The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom is very pretty! She will have fun playing with the dollhouse and toys from the chest.
    The homes are very nice :)
    @rosemow Thank you so much, I really appreciate your feedback! :)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Your creations are really beautiful. I like your light scheme colours and the simple architecture of your builds.
    I'll check your catalogue on the Gallery :)
    Your creations are really beautiful. I like your light scheme colours and the simple architecture of your builds.
    I'll check your catalogue on the Gallery :)

Thank you so much!
    edited December 2018
    Waverly Residence // 3Br , 2Ba | | CC Free

Link to more Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/MQpSYlv
    Link to Speedbuild: https://youtube.com/watch?v=h-tLMhqHAt4

29n9lr8.jpg

2edw787.jpg

2zszjhj.jpg

EA ID: ashl1nn
    Post edited by momoito on
    The layout and exterior design of Waverly Residence is very nice! :) The front steps upper level entrance to the home looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The brown and blue colour scheme looks very nice. The design of the kitchen is very nice! It is great that there is an oval bar stool counter table there for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The plants on the counters and fruit bowl on the table are nice touches in the room,They will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows when cooking meals. The open plan dining and living room is very nice. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the living room area for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading, with sunlight coming in through the windows. The green plants look nice placed in the corner nooks. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The plants are nice nature touches on the bedside tables. Very nice windows study desk nook for Sims to enjoy sitting there at the desk in the sunlight using the computer.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Just a little note, that you accidentally put the name Riverside Abode.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The layout and exterior design of Waverly Residence is very nice! :) The front steps upper level entrance to the home looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The brown and blue colour scheme looks very nice. The design of the kitchen is very nice! It is great that there is an oval bar stool counter table there for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The plants on the counters and fruit bowl on the table are nice touches in the room,They will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows when cooking meals. The open plan dining and living room is very nice. Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the living room area for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading, with sunlight coming in through the windows. The green plants look nice placed in the corner nooks. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The plants are nice nature touches on the bedside tables. Very nice windows study desk nook for Sims to enjoy sitting there at the desk in the sunlight using the computer.
    Just a little note, that you accidentally put the name Riverside Abode.

Thanks so much for your feedback! And thanks for letting me know about my title :)
    Slanted Ranch is very nice! :) The roofing looks great! The plants look nice on either sides of the entrance area. It is get that there is also an archway entrance /exit on the front left hand side also. The patterned rectangular strips pathway is a nice touch. Very nice design of the kitchen. It looks great the way that the cabinets have been placed around the windows, and the island sink, workbench and bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there eating a meal. Very nice pink, blue and white colour scheme of the kids bedroom. Kids will like doing their homework at the study desk table.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Slanted Ranch is very nice! :) The roofing looks great! The plants look nice on either sides of the entrance area. It is get that there is also an archway entrance /exit on the front left hand side also. The patterned rectangular strips pathway is a nice touch. Very nice design of the kitchen. It looks great the way that the cabinets have been placed around the windows, and the island sink, workbench and bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there eating a meal. Very nice pink, blue and white colour scheme of the kids bedroom. Kids will like doing their homework at the study desk table.

Thank you <3
    Cool Meadows // 3Br , 2Ba | | CC Free

Hey there, here's a new house I made for the Kris Kringle exchange. Let me know what you think!

Link to Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A37D0E3406D111E98461ADD8C8E84D99?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=ashl1nn&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to Speedbuild: https://youtube.com/watch?v=n_BlI7nZGL4

2yp16rq.jpg

15co9co.jpg

avsl0i.jpg

15ey5pk.jpg

2m5cvhu.jpg

The roofing design of Cool Meadows is very nice! :) Very nice roof covered front porch. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting in the outdoors air. Very nice red, white and brown colour scheme of the interior of the home. The kitchen nook looks great! The red kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the walls, and the bar stool counter design with the column enclosing it is great! Sims will enjoy eating fruit from the fruit bowl. The rows of branches along the corner walls is a very nice touch. Very nice windows sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv and having a drink from the drinks jug with sunlight coming in through the windows. The mini bookshelves underneath the tv look great! The plants are nice touches of nature either sdes of the tv. Very nice calming looking bedroom. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall would be nice for Sims to see before going to sleep and the plants on the bedside table are nice natural touches.