Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm on the list, but I don't really know what I want to host. :joy: I need to get better at planning ahead.

You should do a royal setup. No one ever does that except that one game where I co hosted.

Ah, I hosted one once on UM. They are very fun to host in my opinion.

Would you prefer a well-balanced (or at least slightly balanced) setup or a role-madness type game?
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'm on the list, but I don't really know what I want to host. :joy: I need to get better at planning ahead.

You should do a royal setup. No one ever does that except that one game where I co hosted.

Would you prefer a well-balanced (or at least slightly balanced) setup or a role-madness type game?

Role madness. XD (I love those)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I second this
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

I second this

Me too!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

I wanna play a royal setup.

Role madness... eh. Played it so many times anyways. Nothing special. Especially when it's those Greater mafia ones. I've memorized 90% of the role list cuz I've looked at it one too many times.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I could make a balanced role madness game, but it'd have to be a closed setup to prevent mass-claiming.
    unknown.png
    I could make a balanced role madness game, but it'd have to be a closed setup to prevent mass-claiming.

There's not gonna be a mass claim. Don't worry. I haven't seen a mass claim in ages ever since that game. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

There's not gonna be a mass claim. Don't worry. I haven't seen a mass claim in ages ever since that game. XD

That game... *grumble grumble*

Alright, how would you suggest preventing one? I don't want it to be a possibility. I could have it so you can only claim... say if you hold majority votes or something similar? But I don't know how that'd effect balance.
    unknown.png

That game... *grumble grumble*

Alright, how would you suggest preventing one? I don't want it to be a possibility. I could have it so you can only claim... say if you hold majority votes or something similar? But I don't know how that'd effect balance.

I mean, it really depends on your definition of mass claim. From recent games, there's always people who are inactive and don't even claim, but those games of course, have VTs. Or they tend to finally claim one by one, like one or two per day if they find anything at night or whatever. But I won't consider that role claiming cuz that's pretty normal.

But I also think most role madness games are usually closed or semi closed anyway. I've never played one where all the roles are listed. XD So maybe make it semi closed like Rad/Greater mafia?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Hi all. I'm gonna be putting up sign-ups tomorrow, probably, and I'll probably start my Christmas game around Wednesday.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Can I go back on the waiting list now please :)
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi all. I'm gonna be putting up sign-ups tomorrow, probably, and I'll probably start my Christmas game around Wednesday.

Okay. What do you need me to do? I can switch days or nights if you need.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Right, I think I know what I'm going to do for my game.
    unknown.png
    edited December 2018

I just need to know if people would still be willing to play if it's closed? I can make it Semi-Open, but I don't really want to.

But I am hosting, so it doesn't matter all that much to me if it's more fun for others if it's semi-closed.
    unknown.png

I just need to know if people would still be willing to play if it's closed? I can make it Semi-Open, but I don't really want to.

But I am hosting, so it doesn't matter all that much to me if it's more fun for others if it's semi-closed.

Closed for a role madness? Bloody heck. XD I hate this. :D Can you give me a role where it can be a good and bad role too just in case I were scum? :D I realized how easy it is to lie when you're scum in closed games, but try not lying or giving out your role when you're scum and being suspected. It's tough as heck. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Closed for a role madness? Bloody heck. XD I hate this. :D Can you give me a role where it can be a good and bad role too just in case I were scum? :D I realized how easy it is to lie when you're scum in closed games, but try not lying or giving out your role when you're scum and being suspected. It's tough as heck. XD

Roles can be given to any faction, so there could be a... Mafiaproof-Mafia for example. Or a Town Roleblocker.

So roles wouldn't really give away faction, hopefully.
    unknown.png

Roles can be given to any faction, so there could be a... Mafiaproof-Mafia for example. Or a Town Roleblocker.

Ah okay, that's good then. Then I'm okay with it. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member

This sounds fun :lol:
    Sorry about not putting up my game sooner I had a sudden rush of business. It's gone now, so i'll start writing it now and it should be up by tomorrow. @Charliecheesenurgers if you could check discord that would be awesome, I PM'd you there because it's easier XD
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Sorry about not putting up my game sooner I had a sudden rush of business. It's gone now, so i'll start writing it now and it should be up by tomorrow. @Charliecheesenurgers if you could check discord that would be awesome, I PM'd you there because it's easier XD

Got it lol
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    r there two mafia games i would of played this two if i new about it :'(

Zinnia just made it.
    It's a lot of fun!
    @Tuti3711 you can still play.
    It's a lot of fun!