Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle a Christmas fun building activity. Open for 2018 - taking Kris Kringles now.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes of course. If it fits your person's preferences and the $$. It is your build after all. :)<3

• giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Yes of course. If it fits your person's preferences and the $$. It is your build after all. :)<3

awesome
    h8U3C4c.png
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    oh....oh! we get an extra 50k along with the starting amount and the 100k?.....yes!

I may have gone a bit crazy with the outside and had a bit of an issue doing the inside that extra 50k will come in handy...very handy!
    edited December 2018
    Yes LOL :D the extra 50K is available to all, @cmbaker16 :)

edited December 2018
    oh a little tip for nexttime as i'm not sure if your aware, but if your familiar with the familyfunds cheat from sims 2 or 3 we have one similar in 4. once the cheats are enabled we can do money (amount) ex....money 100000 and it'll give the household 100k. Just thought i'd share in case you didn't know.

*goes back to working on build*
    Oh, yes I'd forgotten about that, however you get the extra 150,000 is okay by me. In fact I'll add that to the instructions, thank you, @cmbaker16 <3<3

How does the guessing work? will we be given clues or something to help us figure it out or will it be based on pure guessing?
    edited December 2018
    @cmbaker16 You are excited now aren't you? LOL I can tell. :p What I do is put up all the pictures together in one of my reserved comment boxes on page 1, and then people guess who they think their Kris Kringle is.

I put the names of your people above their house but they have to guess who made it for them and they write down who they think it is but not until a day and date that I will choose once everyone is done so there is no process of elimination guessing. Your KK's will respond all on this day with a yes or no if you get my gist.

So we don't say if anyone is right until everyone has guessed. Does that make sense for you?
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Yes it makes sense, and I am excited :lol: never done a secret Santa like this before so I find it intriguing but didn't know how the guessing worked thanks for explaining :D
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I used a lot more money than I thought I would :D I'm used to building little starters lol. I had about $30,000 left over, but it's a good job we had the extra!
    Yes it helps, as you end up spending more than you think, @elanorbreton .

I used a lot more money than I thought I would :D I'm used to building little starters lol. I had about $30,000 left over, but it's a good job we had the extra!

$30,000 is a good left over number I think I had a little over $1,000 left over LOL but it was worth it :)
    edited December 2018
    Just a thought, pepes obviously, if you are doing a 2-storey place then 3 shots to me would be needed to show the front of the house and both the ground and first floor.

@giggler36 @leashahampton @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @elanorbreton @mcrudd @Movotti @Bubbz3388 @bokylie1 @momoito

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Working on mine still
    Oh hamburgers!
    edited December 2018
    No problems, @Bubbz3388 you still have time. :)

Update: How is everyone else going with their houses? I want to set a date for the finished product, or else we'll run out of time, so if you can finish your houses and get your shots to me by the 21st at the very latest, that should give us enough time to commence the guessing phase and give me time to put them all together. Thank you to those I already have.

The guessing will commence on the 22nd and go through to the 24th when I will reveal if your guess was correct and you will all know who your KK is. It can happen earlier if they are all in before that.

**Please acknowledge that you have seen this so I know that no-one has missed the update.**

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @mcrudd @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @Movotti @leashahampton @elanorbreton @momoito @bokylie1

I've seen the update :D
    Thanks, @cmbaker16

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Seen the update! ;)@Jendowoz0612
    ~ I have finished building, & I was so frustrated, took heaps of stuff out of my build as it kept hitting the $120,000 mark, I know it was the plants, I always use to many,& when building for ones self I never look at the money! LOL! ;) But now I find I can use an extra $50,000 Wow! wish I knew before,been going in & out trying to work the money out! Now,no worries!
    ~ I spent two days Getting my Sim to upgrading all the electronics & Plumbing,but after moving it to anouther lot found that that does not come with the lot!?
    ~ OK, I will get back to you with some Pics, just need to put back a few things!LOL! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Mine is pretty much done, just gonna play test it... Just in case I forgot a door or something important like that.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

Update: How is everyone else going with their houses? I want to set a date for the finished product, or else we'll run out of time, so if you can finish your houses and get your shots to me by the 21st at the very latest, that should give us enough time to commence the guessing phase and give me time to put them all together. Thank you to those I already have.

The guessing will commence on the 22nd and go through to the 24th when I will reveal if your guess was correct and you will all know who your KK is. It can happen earlier if they are all in before that.

**Please acknowledge that you have seen this so I know that no-one has missed the update.**

@Bubbz3388 @giggler36 @mcrudd @cmbaker16 @aussiekarima @Movotti @leashahampton @elanorbreton @momoito @bokylie1

My house is done now, just need to playtest too make sure all is accessible and working good :)
  • momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member

About halfway done now, I'll probably have the screenshots to you by tomorrow
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Sorry only just got this message and have been busy! Don’t log on here as regular as I used too these days as I am so busy with my art YouTube channel! Thanks for tagging me though
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    All seen and done :)
    edited December 2018
    You're welcome, @Sorceress <3

No problems, @momoito look forward to seeing them. :)

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Thanks @Jendowoz0612. I am about to start my build - been busy with the move over the weekend and work. Should have it done by 21st.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1