Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am at work at the moment but thinking the story out now :smile:

Also I will m nation that Shelly will have a sister included at some point :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Guess I am the first to post a makeover of my own sim :s

Anyway if you are thinking "Hey Taryn looks just like Colbie Caillat" You would be correct

Taryn's makeover

ims1K4o.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2018
    I took a bit of simming break this weekend only played a quick game of Sims 4 yesterday.

Feedback

@CravenLestat

Great new sim

@PalmArrow

That party looked nice

@king_of_simcity7

Great update

@Brandontaylor

Good luck with the ultimate save, that sure seems a lot to work on

@TinySpaceFox

Nice to see you pop in we all need our breaks sometimes even if not
    very busy.

@emorrill

oh, Miriam had a steamy dream about Jaron.
    He looks great without his beard. Poor Ciro though can't help but
    feel sorry for him,m. Great two chapters.

@Mikezumi

I have enjoyed the updates, the kids seem to be great kids around
    and I hope you solved the table problem.

@Springfairy556

I have enjoyed the updates

• HarryJacko10HarryJacko10 Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2018
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @TadOlson You play your way with aging and I'll play mine. No wonder you had issues with social workers in your game.

@msbeckycat I don't miss fleas from Pets!

@PalmArrow Those look like great cookies! I like the houseboat too!
    Nice area for her to work in and hopefully get those done.
    Gosh, how come my game doesn't randomly give my sims money! :tongue:

@HarryJacko10 I've never seen that particular issue. I've played all of the EA worlds and many cc worlds over my time.

@CravenLestat She's an adorable kitty cat lady.....do we have to make her over?

@Brandontaylor Bummer about the crash, but looks like things are back on track. Congrats to Conner on winning the contest. Jared is high maintenance with his attitude problems.
    Sunset Valley....my favorite dude...Christopher Steel! <3 He's a great Dad too.

It's so weird, I don't know why it's doing this but I seem to have fixed it... I reinstalled my games through Disc instead of having Origin to install the packs. Let's hope it works fine this time. :mrgreen:
    45175002624_2935fd76c6_b.jpg
  • AudreyyAudreyy Posts: 14 New Member
    Today I finally finished all quests from every foreign place and collected all relics. I always wanted to finish all the notable quests, but my game usually crashed like crazy around the last quest. I'm very content to say the least.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Karritz Sorry you've had a rough few days. Glad to see you've got the video up.

@deadhaus123 Nice little villa! :smiley: Great job and they have a great view.

@CravenLestat She looks very pretty sitting on the car.

@HarryJacko10 Gotta be better without having the snoopster thing on your puter! :lol: Good luck!

@Audreyy Congrats on the finished quests and no crashes too! :smiley:
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@PalmArrow Nice update.
    Always good when the children learn the cooking skill.
    That is a nice houseboat.
    Huh, that's a weird little glitch.
    Same here. The market items just seem to gather them to that one spot, lol

@CravenLestat Taryn looks nice even with the tiger face, lol.
    Your makeover looks nice too

@king_of_simcity7 I wonder what Shelley will learn from the Creator?

@bekkasan Yeah things are going okay now. I just have a glitch where no kids show up on work days and it says I am working overtime on days off. I've tried everything so I may have to quit the job then restart it and see.
    Jared would be fun in another save but not in this challenge, lol
    I like Christopher too. That's who I was trying to get but Brittany hasn't seen him at all yet.

@emorrill Lol, funny that they kept their boots on.
    Jaron sure cleans up nicely.
    Awesome snowball fight!
    Wow, I figured Jaron was older than that.

I'm glad Jaron and Miriam went on a date. I wonder what will happen from there?
    I can't believe people actually snapped pictures of their date.
    Poor Ciro but I think he'll be okay.

@Springfairy556 Wow, I think they library would kick him out. No shoes, no shirt, no service, lol
    I like the horse ride pictures.

@Silverofdreams30 It sure is and the daycare glitch isn't helping things any.

***So last night I played until the Monday work week but no children showed up. I've tried everything except quitting the job and restarting it. I'm going to try that first and if that doesn't work, then I will make a test sim start daycare and see what happens. If it is just Brittany's save, I'll just quit the job and start the business career. I'm not losing all that work I did and I don't want to start over so we will see what happens.
  • HarryJacko10HarryJacko10 Posts: 53 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Karritz Sorry you've had a rough few days. Glad to see you've got the video up.

@deadhaus123 Nice little villa! :smiley: Great job and they have a great view.

@CravenLestat She looks very pretty sitting on the car.

@HarryJacko10 Gotta be better without having the snoopster thing on your puter! :lol: Good luck!

@Audreyy Congrats on the finished quests and no crashes too! :smiley:

Reinstalled the game and still doing it, I'm so confused.
    45175002624_2935fd76c6_b.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Yvette Grisby is pregnant... Got the fertility treatment... Can't wait to see the ears and noses of the babies. ;D
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    Christel Swan

FEMQWsq.png

aB4upSO.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Loving in the Limelight
    Moonlight Falls Family
    New Friends

It is a beautiful morning in Moonlight Falls. The darkness is receding as the sun brings the light back over the mountains that surround the town. Anton's new police car that he received with his last promotion is proudly parked in front of the garage. The family is stirring on this beautiful morning. Dimitri is feeling a bit frisky and flirts with his beautiful wife Kiara talking her into rumpling the freshly made bed.
    45614276184_6f91f3005a_b.jpg
    46287139832_a1ff375f96_b.jpg

Nikita is off work today and starts his morning with his exercise program. If he is going to be accepted into the astronaut training program he must be in tip top shape. If he knew what his wife Allyson was fixing for breakfast (fried peanut butter sandwiches) he would save some of his routine to do after breakfast.
    45614276074_eae0f01bc2_b.jpg
    45614276004_43d09d9d38_b.jpg

Anton is up early finishing reports for his boss. He interviewed several citizens at the Red Velvet Lounge last night and was too tired to do the reports when he got home.
    46287139232_ee92c9eb73_b.jpg

Zane did his homework last night so he could tend his part of the garden before school. He told his Dad he wanted his own section in the garden so he was assigned to take care of the mushrooms and bean plants. He is a green thumb and happily weeds and fertilizes the plants and harvests the fresh produce before the school bus arrives. He places his harvest into a basket and either his Mom or Dad will sort what is kept and what will be sold.
    46337709071_27c8578651_b.jpg

Erik finished his homework with his Uncle Zane helping him out last night. He does his morning chores cleaning up the dishes after breakfast and taking out the trash and then runs out to the front to see if any of his new friends from school are waiting at the bus stop.
    46287138622_3cf6e23c80_b.jpg

Luka sleeps in his crib while the family is so busy. He starts to stir around and before anyone can check on him he begins to cry. The cries escalate quickly into near deafening sounds, letting everyone know he is wet, hungry and lonely and wants help. Allyson hurries upstairs and takes him out of the crib. She snuggles him reassuring him that all will be well in just a few minutes. He gets a quick bath and change of clothes and Allyson sits in the rocker to breast feed Luka. He is once again a content and happy baby.
    46337708741_5bca946013_b.jpg
    46287138442_db8f22d2b2_b.jpg

Nikita finishes his exercises, showers, and has breakfast. He takes his youngest son out for a long stroll around town to work off the sandwiches he just ate. Luka loves swinging and when they return from the stroll his Dad places him in the swing and sets it to a slow swing. Luka tries to stay awake, but the motion of the swing and being tired after the stroll make his lids droop and he falls asleep.
    46337708121_596bf052ea_b.jpg
    46337708541_7d93d980a6_b.jpg

Kiara works in the garden picking the plants ready for harvesting. Some will be used by Dimitri in making his nectar and others she will use to make the homemade jams and preserves she is selling at the local consignment store.
    46287138962_3ac582008a_b.jpg
    46287139472_72fb8da680_b.jpg
    Dimitri speaks to the manager at the consignment shop about selling some of his specialty nectars. They reach a mutually agreeable arrangement and seal the deal with a handshake.
    46337707891_a840f159d9_b.jpg

Kiara decides she wants to visit the arboretum for inspiration from the fairy gardens. She is so excited she runs up the walkway hurrying to get inside.
    46287138022_d0a285d935_b.jpg

Erik brings a friend, Zoe Durwood home from school to get to know and play with. They do their homework together and then go outside and play in the tree house.
    46337707661_1718ea3810_b.jpg

A new girl, Dani Turner has moved to town. She lives with Helen Hall, her guardian in the old Goth mansion with the ghost family. Zane invites her over after school. He finds out they have lots in common. They are both bookworms and are usually very lucky. They love spaghetti with veggie sauce and are both gemini's, which is very compatible and have the exact same birthday. (excuse the picture of the hair. It looks awesome in CAS, but awful :cry: in game. I'm not sure if it is my graphics not being high enough for the poly count or what! I need more short/medium length hairs)
    46287137472_17c844740e_b.jpg

Zane's Uncle Jared must have taught him a thing or two about making your moves fast on new girls in town. (That is how Jared met Alexandra in Bridgeport in case y'all forgot) They quickly became friends with all they have in common. Zane is nervous, but really likes Dani. He takes a few deep breaths and pops the big teenage question. "Will you go to prom with me?"

She said yes....but he has to dress nicely and not embarrass her.
    46287137092_4deca87948_b.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Here is a small update, today I had to play Brees household to go back to where
    I was before I lost the earlier save.

[img][/img]NmnmiOw.jpg

[img][/img]JMvjOyY.jpg

Bree gave birth to her third child

[img][/img]SiFJrUK.jpg

[img][/img]w9tnUjL.jpg

I aged him up right away

[img][/img]arw9E3s.jpg

Here is Alistair a mini Darrel

[img][/img]JYEYUcg.jpg

Liam did his homework before joining the birthday celebrations

All for today

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Brandontaylor I will work on the next part of the story this evening :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Tried quitting the daycare profession and then rejoining. That didn't work at all so I started a completely new save with a Brittany copy and had her do the career. So far things seem to be okay so I'm wondering if I had a travel bug or something. That being said, still a little testing left to do but if the new save works, then that means I will have to roll back to an older save which was still when she was in college. I'll still check in here but until further notice the Ultimate Sim Challenge is on hold as well as Celeste's story.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited December 2018
    'It is impossible to make unique looking sims without using............................."
    Me: "Somebody hold my milk"
    bMtGCe6.png
    GChdOSL.png
    TDo9Imp.gif

Exactly... @CravenLestat, I'm getting so tired of that troll-schtick about being unable to make "unique-looking" sims. Evidently they can't utilize sliders correctly.

Or...they call TS3 sims, butterfaces (a new one I've heard).
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Yeah...really? Deidre (with CC)

Screenshot-79.jpg
    Another sim (Kyla) (With No CC)

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    "Puppet-Master"
    Chapter Four - Deidre"
    Well, I'd just got back from a run to the grocery store...when I noticed a sublime vision on my front lawn looking over at my house. Black hair, gorgeous blue eyes and a figure to die for. I felt a little stirring in that little shriveled heart o'mine. Naw, this wasn't someone who I was going to tell to "Get off my lawn". She noticed me staring at her and looked at me with a small smile. Something told me that she was a kindred spirit. I could feel the evil vibes coming off her. Oh...together we could make some havoc.
    Screenshot-105.jpgScreenshot-106.jpg...and it appeared as though she was as interested in me as I was in her. Because she got that twinkle in her eyes and my eyes could have been mistaken because I saw some hearts go up over her head. Yeah, she was hot and I was bothered. And of course, my eyes couldn't keep roaming. I mean...look at the clothes she was in. Any chance that I could keep my eyes above her neckline was futile.
    Screenshot-107.jpgOf course, one thing led to another. We were both feeling kinda frisky...
    Screenshot-118.jpg...so we sat down at the kitchen table and had some key lime pie. (What? You think I'm going to mention what happened? A guy doesn't kiss and tell... y'know...it's not nice to do that to a lady)
    Screenshot.jpgSince we were both extremely tired (you know...from eating; after all, eating takes energy, right?) we both headed to bed. She had no problems in sleeping in the same bed as me, though we'd just gotten to know each other and well, it was a nice warm night. In the morning though, Deidre decided that she needed to get herself a job and headed for the science center. She'd also gotten The Beast, so she rode that to her work. And seeing her in black riding a red The Beast was quite arousing. It suited the rebel in her.
    Screenshot-3.jpgScreenshot-6.jpgScreenshot-8.jpgWhile she was riding The Beast back from the Science Center, I was doing my best to put Charles the Evil Chicken in his place. Yeah, I kicked his tail end. He didn't like that in the least. Well, he's just lucky I didn't wring his neck and turn him into chicken stew.
    Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-15.jpgWe ate some dinner. Which reminds me, I gotta do some cooking: we're getting low on dinner items in the fridge.
    Screenshot-18.jpgI asked Deidre when she got back if she'd be interested in going to the Summer Festival with me; who knows where that came from but we found ourselves at the Festival. I even put on roller-skates to impress her and well, I got my skating ability up to the point where I was doing spins on the roller-rink.
    Screenshot-49.jpgScreenshot-52.jpgThen we had a shoot-out at the soccer (football) pitch. I'm competitive and well, my competitive juices were flowing. I blocked all but one of her kicks - the ball seemed to float in slow-motion towards my hands. Yeah, that's right, Dustin, go ahead and stare at my Deidre, you know she'd never go for the likes of you. You only wish that Iliana looked as good as my Deidre.
    Screenshot-57.jpgScreenshot-59.jpgScreenshot-61.jpgWe headed home from the Festival Grounds as it got dark. Woe betide any pedestrians because we were on a straight-line home from the park and well, anyone got in the way...well, they were enroute to getting run-over. Of course, just as I was headed off to sleep some guy decided to call up - some telemarketer or something. I gave him my two cents worth. "GET OFF MY DAM PHONE!!!!"
    Screenshot-63.jpgScreenshot-65.jpgWell, it was wonderful to have a nice warm body in bed with me...and we both drifted off to sleep.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @HarryJacko10

Reinstalled the game and still doing it, I'm so confused.

Reinstalling rarely fixes issues with the game. Most problems can be found in the Sims 3 folder found in Documents.

Now that you've uninstalled and reinstalled though - Did you remember to clean your registry? A thorough uninstall rarely happens with the Sims 3. You need to clean your registry before reinstalling.

The issue I was having must be in the save file, not the game. I'm going to restart the story from Brittany's third week of university and hope that whatever the issue was happened after that. If not, I will restart the whole challenge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out okay but I thought I would tell everyone now so when I am posting, you don't wonder why she is back at college. I'll be back later for likes and comments, I've just been focusing on trying to resolve the issue.
    Why is The Creator unhappy with Shelly?

48429305_10156007650566497_2747336196651745280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=810f81913765f5638d2fed859ef83f56&oe=5CD98290
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer You liar you got beat up by a rooster :D:D he wiped the floor with you.

@king_of_simcity7 Cause she is on a beach not wearing a bikini,he is unhappy cause he came to do a Sports Illustrated shoot and she was in a dress :# Get it together Shelly

@Silverofdreams30 You keep using that cake one day the whole family is going to die in a fiery inferno.Just say no to deadly cake.

@bekkasan That huge plate of Peanut Butter banana sandwiches :flushed: seriously want now!!!! They look so yummy.

@Brandontaylor You are having the worst sims 3 luck.Jeesh the game just will not let you play a relaxing session.

rdTgpF6.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat Have I not shared Shelly in her swimwear before?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited December 2018
    Screenshot-667_zpssdgwt3ku.jpg
    Screenshot-664_zpsgivtynlx.jpg
    Screenshot-663_zpslhcg0ovx.jpg
    Screenshot-661_zpsbrigu7ge.jpg
    Had a lot of fun on this one and will probably do a whole series of videos on it and others at a later date.
    Post edited by deadhaus123 on
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg

@CravenLestat I know right? It didn't do this to me a month ago when I was still doing Ava's story. I played her for at least 10 sim weeks and was fine. I'm thinking the system restore point I did a few weeks ago messed up the game so I'm working on repairing it and hopefully that takes care of it.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hey my friends. :)

:star:****HAPPY PAGE 3200!**** :star:

I'm FINALLY able to give replies and comments. These will have to be brief though as I don't have much time this Holiday Season. :kissing_heart:

Staring from page 3191:

@Nikkei_Simmer I can tell you thoroughly enjoy playing the Evil version of your SS. :p I don't know what CC skin you use, but he looks super ripped! :open_mouth:
    ----
    You really lucked out getting an awesome EA Tech Support Rep! :star: I've heard nothing but horror stories...
    Glad you praised her for her great service. :)

@MoonandStars83 I guess Olaf would've been a cute name. ;)
    ----
    That painting of the kitties! LOVE it! <3

@Brandontaylor I've seen many people in my life work many a miracle in another's and...it's very real. <3
    ----
    I approve of Bryce's new hairstyle. ;)
    I didn't know there was a golfing skill on the sims! :smiley:
    ----
    Yes, Jaron really needed to talk about his pain and let it all out. :)
    Karri passing out from fright! :lol:
    I hate when they cancel. What the heck are they doing that keeps them so busy?
    ^I know right!? :grimace: I used to chalk it up to the fact they had to go to work, but a couple of times now random sims have done it when I KNOW they didn't have a job... Silly game! :p
    What's funny is when your sim is on the phone with someone, and that someone walks on by them in public...not on their phone. :lol:
    ----
    Nice gems and metals Brittany! :star:
    UNICORN! :star:<3 They always catch my eye.
    ----
    Bella is still just as cute as an adult dog. :blush:
    I commend Bryce for wanting to serve his country. :star:
    ----
    Both kids came with dirty diapers. Don't these parents take care of them before dropping them off here?
    ^No because don't you remember that's "the daycare worker's job..." :unamused: Such is the thought process of parents in our world today. And it seems to carry on into the Sims 3 too. :lol::p
    ----
    Gosh I must REALLY be hungry right now if that hot dog eating contest is making me want a hot dog! :flushed::lol:
    The vomit coming out of the back of her head! :lol: (Ok, my appetite is gone! )
    ----
    Thank you for the comments on my recent chapter. <3 Yup, nosy townfolks is a small town problem. :confused: Ciro will definitely be ok. Trust me. ;)
    ----
    Sorry you're having issues with Brittany's save... :(

@coco Gosh I love your comments. :mrgreen: No Scrooge is not his real name. :lol: People just called him that because of his hatred for Christmas. :p
    ----
    I told you this already, but those pictures of Chandra...WOW! :astonished: She's SO beautiful and I loved her poses and the desert scenery in the background. It reminded me of home. <3
    ----
    More lovely comments. Thank you so much! <3
    Yeah it's pretty darn cold out there to where he could keep the snowflake shaped piece of ice preserved. ;)
    A family at my church named their daughter Ayana and I've loved it ever since. <3
    That song really DOES fit. :) Thanks for sharing.
    OMGOSH so funny! :lol: So remember when I told you I had NEVER heard that Christmas song? Well, the other day daughter was watching a Christmas movie and lo and behold...that song played. I cracked up! :lol:

@Springfairy556 I do believe Mr. Hodge Jaron IS developing a crush. :smirk: (Of course, you've seen the most recent chapters now. :p )
    It didn't take too much setting up, but it will take a bit for the final chapter. :)
    ----
    Lynn calling that kid a brat! :lol: I was totally thinking the same thing!
    Romance in front of the fire. :smirk: I like it! <3
    ----
    Lynn: I literally peed my pants...seriously...That was too much for me in there.
    Ryan: Yet, you have no problem chasing a tornado that could have killed you! Some days I just don't understand you.
    ^You know, I'm with Ryan on this one...
    ----
    Aww, Ryan just cares so much for her that he doesn't want her being in a job that could take her away from him. :cry: I hope she realizes that soon.
    ----
    Since this last Christmas story chapter, I have officially moved to another world. (Sunset Valley. ;) I could trust it wouldn't crash! :lol: ) The pictures of Jaron standing in the doorway looking cute and all the pictures there on out are from the new save. :)
    Ryan: Let me show you how charismatic I can be...
    ^Hee hee hee! :smirk:
    ----
    Who goes to the library in the dead of winter? Well, THIS pony does!
    giphy.gif
    Gorgeous snowy scene with the horses. <3

@Silverofdreams30
    I watched a movie yesterday on TV which reminds me about your story
    I thought of you when I noticed the girls plan haha.
    Aww, cool! :smiley:
    I don't suppose you remember the name of the show?? If not, it's ok.
    ----
    Oh Ty...your presence always commands the room! :love:
    bAuwpO0.jpg
    Darn those burglars, but woo hoo to Audra for kicking her bu'tt!! :star: I bet that was a turn on for Ty. :smirk::lol:
    "Homework su'cks, it really really su'cks" the kids are chanting. :lol:
    ----
    Yeah...Jaron's story I swear is the saddest one I've ever written about. :cry:
    ----
    Alex looks so dreamy in this picture. <3 (But he's a teen right?)
    ur9pLG9.jpg
    Those kisses! <3 I love romance!
    ----
    Thank you always for your sweet comments on my story. <3 Yeah, Jaron is HOTT stuff now! :love: I couldn't WAIT to write out that twist in the story and share it with all of you. :mrgreen:
    ----
    Little Alistair is a cutie. <3

@meerkattime LOVE your new, festive Avatar pic. :blush:
    Lol, a grim snowman would have given the story a bit different feeling :D.
    Oh very much so! :lol:
    ----
    Going to the Christmas market sounds like a lovely birthday to me! :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 Great updates! :)

@CravenLestat You're on a roll creating the lady sims aren't ya? ;)
    Fantastic pics! :star:

@bekkasan Such long comments from you. :smiley: I love them SO much! :kissing_heart:
    Surely someone knew though, she had a job and people she worked with!
    ^See, I was going to have Jaron bring up a co-worker and friend of his wife's who attended the funeral, but I omitted it because there was already too much detail. Now I'mn thinking I should've kept it in. :confused: (I should've sought your counsel earlier! :p )
    Lol! Your comment about forgetting to take out the garbage! :lol:
    We DO love the J names in our circle of friends don't we? ;):p
    ----
    Ugh. I already hate Windows 10 and haven't even dealt with it yet... *sigh* I'll miss you...my computer of 10 years and...Windows 7. :cry: But it's a price I'll pay to have all the Sims 3 EPs and have it run on full graphics! :mrgreen:
    ----
    Finally I can give you my comments on your recent updates. :kissing_heart:
    The middle of the night feedings are a bit on the rough side since Kendall is breastfeeding and Derek cannot help with that.
    ^Ohhh I remember those nights... :confounded: And I don't miss them! I love how you throw in little realistic details to your story. :)
    Derek with Avery. <3 So stinking cute!
    Her character that was lost on a island (during her maternity leave) has been rescued and when she arrives back home she found her series spouse had declared her dead and was married to someone else. Oh, my!
    ^Oh MY indeed! :smiley: I love this! I almost wanna hear more of that story! :lol:
    Awwww this picture! <3
    32378126168_180afced7a_b.jpg
    Jamie turned into a handsome little boy. :)
    Happy Jade! :smiley: Aww, she's beautiful too and I love her hair! <3
    Amy heading over to see Avery. <3
    Cute of Uncle Jared to sing some songs to his nephew. :blush:
    New Tablets and Bikes for their birthday!? SWEEET! :smiley:
    Aww, Alexandra missing her babies already... ;)
    Their room is cute! <3
    ----
    I am SOOO happy with how much you loved my new Christmas story chapter :mrgreen: and thank you for the sweet (BIG) comments! <3 {{{{Hugs}}}}
    I am SO sorry I haven't sent Dwight over to you yet. :confounded: But I suppose I could add the new and improved Jaron in that PM too. :smirk:
    Indeed about Ciro...thank you for helping me reflect that better in the story. ;)<3
    ----
    Dimitri's in a good mood. :smirk: I must say he and Kiara look pretty good with how old they are. :p
    Nikita working out. :love:
    Cute that Zane wanted his own part of the garden. :)
    What a good little helper Erik is. :blush:
    That pic of Luka sleeping is SO adorable! <3 But yeah those screams, not so adorable. :flushed: Poor baby, but glad Allyson got right to him to take care of his needs. :)
    Yeah you squish those grapes shirtless Dimitri! :smirk::love::lol:
    Aww, Zane has the hots for the new girl in town. :blush: I wonder how they ended up having so much in common? ;):p (Darn about the CC hair! :confounded: Did you try increasing your grpahics detail to see how it looked? I have the sim detail on the highest in my game and it hasn't affected gameplay so if it works on my old computer, it should be ok on yours. ;) )
    Aww, he asked her to prom! <3
    I always love your story updates! :star:

@Charlottesmom I always love your long comments to me too. :kissing_heart: Especially the ones where you get so heated up because you're SO into the story! :mrgreen:

@msbeckycat You're not a bore. :) I enjoy reading everyone's posts no matter how big or small.

@PalmArrow Yay for updates from you. :smiley: (I do miss your Surfing Academy story. :blush: )
    Rainbow in the background as it's snowing. <3
    Good to know about kids baking cakes. ;)
    ----
    Thank you for the sweet comments. <3
    but that's a beautiful version of The First Nowell!
    ^I know, right!? :smiley: I have to listen to it every Christmas because I love it SO much! <3 I tell ya, the Tabernacle Choir sure comes up with some of the most lovely versions of many well known songs!
    ----
    Darn burglars. :unamused:
    I didn't know the burglar was there until the alarm rang, because a ghosthunter was at work at on one of the neighbouring lots, and the creepy haunting music was louder than the creepy burglar music!
    ^Wow. :open_mouth: That would've tripped me out!!
    Ugh, figures the burglar gets away...they mostly do in my saves.
    Yay! A family moved into your cool house! :)
    ----
    That's a HUGE cookie! :lol:
    Goopy Gilscarbo! :lol: Nice houseboat he has! :star:
    ----
    It's interesting how different people read the same story in a different way - Miriam falling in love with Ciro would probably be a good idea in real life, but it wouldn't satisfy me as the ending of a romance story. Enemies-to-lovers is so much more interesting to me than friends-to-lovers (I know, Miriam was never an enemy to Jaron, but she annoyed him nonetheless).
    ^Can I just say thank you so much for sharing this. <3 I SO feel the same way! Because I was seriously talking to Charlottesmom and bekkasan about my concern over people not really enjoying the story because of the direction I was taking it in. And originally, Ciro wasn't supposed to have a very big part in it, but I rolled with it to add some drama and...I think it added some interesting twists to the story. ;) So yeah, Thank you for that. <3 I'm glad you and are many others are enjoying it. :blush:

@Karritz Glad you're feeling better and getting back into the routine of things. :)

@TinySpaceFox Moo back. :smiley: I love it!
    Glad you had a good time at the dairy farm. :) We've missed you! <3 But totally understand being busy. We'll always be here when you're ready to post again. <3 (I can't wait to find out what your Simmifying project is. :smirk::mrgreen: )

Well, so much for brief! :joy: I just can't help it! Y'all are so wonderful to chat with! <3

Anyway, no time to fix any typos... I gotta set some more things up for the last chapter of my Christmas story and it's another one I can't WAIT to share with you all. :mrgreen:

Thank you all SO much for your sweet comments on this short story and I'm glad you've been enjoying it. It's been such a joy to write and I'm so glad I decided to. I hope it has added to your enjoyment of the Holidays. :smiley:

<3 Happy Simming! And Happy Holidays! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top